Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month

+2
Lyzzrenee
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month Empty [02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month

02/29/2008

When Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" steps on stage, he puts forth all his efforts, but then carelessly he injured his foot, while the periosteum on his left leg was torn. While filming "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100% Entertainment]," they urgently stopped rolling and called in a doctor for treatment. Show painfully said, "On Saturday, I still have to dance a medley, if it doesn't get better by then, I can only change the choreography. Or I can put less weight on my right foot, and see if that'll carry me through."

Recently, Show Lo has just been injuring himself. Last year in November, he used his right hand to lift himself off the floor while he was performing, and injured the periosteum [connective tissue] in his right hand. This time when he held a concert in Hong Kong, he danced for 4 consecutive hours, and injured his left foot. On the 27th, while filming at GTV at night, the injury was paining him, and then found out that the situation was very serious. They stopped filming immediately and called a doctor into the filming studio. After acupressure, the swelling and blot clots all appeared, the doctor said, "If you still don't get any rest, you'll suffer from rheumatoid later on."

Last night, Show rushed to Chang Hwa's Show Chuan Hospital to film "Hot Shot." The first sequence was of him carrying Jerry Yan on his back while running in the hospital. Every time he started running, it was always a limp, he said, "I have injuries big and small all over my body, my company promised me a 3 days of rest next month, to get a good break."

The wounded soldiers of "Yu Bai [Entertainment 100]" was not only just Show, but earlier, Alien "Xiao Gui" Huang suddenly had a strong itch on his leg, and thought it was a mosquito bite, so scratched it thinking it wasn't anything big. But the more he scratched, the more swollen it got, with a stinging pain, and then became rock hard. Finally he went to the hospital for some IV, he said, "My symptoms seriously were like I had cellulitis, but the doctor said it was just an allergic reaction because the mosquito's poison and my blood were incompatible, thus triggered such a huge reaction."

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month Empty Re: [02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month

Post by Lyzzrenee Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:41 pm

As much as we love seeing him everyday. he needs to take some time off and heal. we want to see a healthy and injury free Show!
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

[02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month Empty Re: [02/29/2008 - China Times] Show Lo With a Body of Injuries, 3 Days Off Next Month

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:21 am

Yeah, I agree he have to take a rest. He works so hard every day.
XiaoZhu, you have to take care yourself.
I also saw Xiaogui 's pain.His leg was very red.When he injected,his face was very pain.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 am

He's really stupid.. he cares about his fans the most than his health..I really touched about that..but he have take a rest!!!!
and xiao gui too.. poor guys.. Sad
I feel so sad... Sad
anyway I'm really happy to hear that next month Xiao zhu will have 3 days off!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:47 am

jeiii finally he will take rest .. yeah we wanna see him everyday and news everyday but don't have to work too hard and get so much injuries . stupid always care about other never take care about himself enough, if he want us to be happy then he have to be a little bit more careful.

oh no xiao gui is hurt too .. d*mn mosquito

hope everyone is fine. be a little bit careful don't hurt yourself like these two guys.
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:10 pm

SHOW <33
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down