Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous

+9
watermo
annakebana
iamcrazy
kriztetalovesxioazhu
avondale09
wyethrine
freya1507
miakaloveshow
xiangxuanlin
13 posters

Go down

11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous Empty 11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous

Post by xiangxuanlin Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous

Source Chinatimes
Translated and posted by Elvenstar @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo and Rainie Yang kiss for GTV's "Hi, My Sweetheart", has it turned into a real romance? Xiao Gui's role is extremely embarrassing as he is Xiao Zhu's best friend and also an ex-lover of Rainie Yang. He said he doesn't mind if they turn the acting into something real, "Am more concerned that if they get together or if they break up, everyone will come ask me about it, I don't want to be pushed into this forming a 3 way relationship."

Xiao Gui on GTV "Letter 1949" plays a character who is in a love triangle with Queenie Tai and Lin Yo Wei . During the 4 day press conference, some media reporters misunderstood him, thinking he had once dated Pei Lin, he laughed saying " Mines is Rainie, not Pei Lin.". Show and Rainie were photographed meeting up at a restaurant, how high is the probability that they are actually in love? Xiao Gui said " Maybe they are both absorbed into their roles from the drama, if it is real Xiao Zhu would tell me, but right at this moment I haven't heard anything."

Yesterday, Rainie was on 100% Entertainment, Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui pretended to be best friends falling out because of love, hearing that the kiss scene in the drama was for real, Xiao Gui pretended to be jealous "When you kissed did you ever think about me?" making Rainie burst out in laughter.

Furthermore the original sex scene that revealed Lin Yo Wei's bum was leaked out, threats were made saying it wasn't suitable for publicity, so as a result GTV have had to re-coordinated, but nevertheless he still attended yesterday's press conference.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous Empty Re: 11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous

Post by xiangxuanlin Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok the media really has nothing to do and stirs up some news again. Good thing Xiao Gui is open to this stuff and never gets pissed off. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous Empty Re: 11/05/09 Rainie Yang and Xiao Zhu's real kiss, ex-lover Xiao Gui gets jealous

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 am

har har the media got some news today..Show and Xiao gui was so close to each other..Rainie and him is really past already..just another nonsense news... Arrow
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 am

wow such a great answer of xiao gui ^^

thanks for sharing ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 am

yeah.. i love xaio gui's answer..
it only shows how they trust each other.. that no matter what rumors would came up they'll only believe in each other's word...
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 am

Yeah that is a really nice answer. Good for you, Xiao Gui! Stupid media.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 pm

oh wow!when is that episode of ylbfb aired?i wanna watch it.
yeah XIAO GUI's answers are really nice and safe Surprised

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:49 am

i like the way xiao gui ans.. LOL.. bt hope they wun really fall out because of rainie.. i believe show wun!!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am

aww.. I saw the episode. it was funny..
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by watermo Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:40 am

OH! It is a great answer for all parties.
watermo
watermo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:15 pm

aww~
xgui is so open and honest!
media's stirring up the news again. xp
i love zhugui's relationship. ^^ they know each other too well.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 am

I LOVE XIAO GUI. He's learning how to ans these questions tactfully like xiao zhu does alr. goodJob :/
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:32 am

aww. 小鬼 you don't have to worry. We still love you(: Haha Very Happy
What nonsense am I talking about?..
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 pm

haha i love xiao gui!
him and show are like the best brothers ever haha =P
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao Hua Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Aw. I love Xiao Gui. That's a great answer...besides he and Show are best friends. I'm sure he would know if something was happening. I wanna know Rainie's answer to Xiao Gui's question though. hehehe
Xiao Hua
Xiao Hua

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down