Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous

+9
iamcrazy
miakaloveshow
piggypiglet30
PrincessK87
avondale09
freya1507
keirins
oOshowloverOo
xiangxuanlin
13 posters

Go down

11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous Empty 11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 am

Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous
Source: TOM
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
posted by doraemon♡JAY

After collaborating together in idol drama 'Hi My Sweetheart', Show Luo & Rainie Yang have turned from enemies into good friends. Media reporters believe that the 2 are not just on-screen lovers, but their relationship in real life seems to have sparked a subtle chemistry reaction. Sharp-eyed staff members revealed that after filming, the 2 have developed a 'personal friendship'; not only romantically dancing together in their pajamas, but earlier, reporters witnessed the 2 going to sing KTV together, celebrating Show's assistant's birthday together and Rainie even visited Show at the recording studio in the middle of the night. Their relationship is definitely progressing very rapidly.

On the 28th of October, at approximately 6pm, Show & Rainie appeared outside a restaurant in Taipei. As soon as Show got out of his car, he immediately ran to Rainie's car and made faces against the window, and even imitated a monkey scratching itself. This made Rainie laugh non-stop, and after she got out of her car too, they headed into the restaurant together.

Celebrate, sing, visit recording studio in the middle of the night

While in the restaurant, Show & Rainie sat next to each other, and chatted non-stop while they ate. Half-way through the dinner, someone brought out a birthday cake, to celebrate Show's assistant's birthday. Afterwards, the 2 each left separately in their own cars. However, this was not the end of the night. Both their cars then arrived outside SOGO karoake. Because of their public figures, Rainie chose to head in first. Ten minutes later, Show also headed in and went into the same room. The 2 stayed in there for over 2 hours, and afterwards, they again came out one after the other. They then departed to their own homes.

Show & Rainie previously were not on good terms, but have turned into good friends after filming 'Hi My Sweetheart' together. Their relationship is progressing so rapidly that even their friends are amazed by it. One of their friends revealed that on the 22nd of October, Show was helping good friend Elva Hsiao film a MV for her new album. But at approximately 12:30am, Rainie also appeared at the scene! Although she only stayed for an hour, staff members felt that this was very unusual because people who know Rainie know that she hardly ever visits people at work. Particularly because her work load is huge, and whenever she has any spare time, she will go home to rest, and furthermore she has pretty much never visited anyone at work in the middle of the night. Hence, this made staff members very surprised.

Kiss scene melts ice; rehearses in pajamas

3 years ago, Show & Rainie performed together in Las Vegas, but they were not on good terms. The reason being Show's ex-girlfriend Makiyo acted as an improper messenger between the 2, leaving a knot in both their hearts. Furthermore, Rainie had a messy break-up with her ex-boyfriend Ben, and at the time, Show supported his good friend Ben, and hence had a bad impression of Rainie. All this persisted until the following year, when the 2 had to perform together again in Sydney, Australia. During that trip, the 2 had a long conversation and worked out their differences. However, not long after they resumed contact with each other, love rumours surfaced about them, and the 2 both suspected that the other had given inappropriate information to the media, turning their relationship sour once again. Until their collaboration this time in idol drama 'Hi My Sweetheart' did their relationship slowly heat up once again.

Show & Rainie play a couple in 'Hi My Sweetheart' but media reporters believe that their relationship in real life is becoming very ambiguous. The drama crew staff revealed that while filming in Hang Zhou, the 2 would play together, go shopping and even play cards in each other's room. There was one night when staff members walked past Rainie's manager's room, and heard music coming from the room and Rainie's laughter. After peering closely, they saw Show & Rainie both in their pajamas, rehearsing a dance scene in the drama which was to be filmed the next day.

Last Sunday was 'Hi My Sweetheart's premiere broadcast, and that night, Show had just arrived back in Taiwan from Hong Kong. Because he couldn't watch the premiere broadcast, while at the airport, he immediately phoned Rainie, asking her: "Can you tell me where the drama is up to right now?" And Rainie answered him using the dialogue in the drama, making Show burst into laughter at the airport.

Towards this kind of chemical reaction, Show's manager expresed: "Rainie is a very straightforward girl, and Show really admires girls like her, but their relationship is just like siblings." And as for Rainie visiting Show at work in the middle of the night, Show's manager explained: "That day was because Rainie's assistant came to find me, and after Rainie finished recording, she was also in the neighbourhood, so she came to visit. It's nothing really."
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous Empty Re: 11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 am

well its always like this. lol. i think i have been reading this topic for almost a month already. what do you think guys?

lol. i hope allthis articles and rumors would be of great help to the promotions of HPTX.lol
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous Empty Re: 11/05/09 Show Luo secretly meets with Rainie Yang; relationship turning very ambiguous

Post by oOshowloverOo Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 am

Hey,my birthday is on 28 oct!
I want to see show in his pj's!Very Happy
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 am

I thought the feeling between them was more like brother n sister. Yeah..but the love rumors was good since it could help to promote the drama too
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 am

wow very very long article ...
thanks for sharing ....
i have the feeling, they developed a really good friendship, cause of their work, really close together and meeting each other nearly everday ...
it looks like that finally thery really got to know each other and seem to connect very good ....

one point is defenitly promotion, and its always possible in press to turn meeting with friends like starting love relationship ^^

lets wait and see ...how it goes on ...when the filming and promotion period is over ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 am

I used to be the most worried when it came to this stuff, but honestly, I don't think there's anything between them. I've seen how they are together now, they're just super good friends and there's nothing wrong with that. The things they do together actually make me smile, like practicing dancing in their PJs, lol how funny! Of course they have to be together often to practice for the show, and why not make it fun, yknow? Plus, everyone has good friends that are both boys and girls. Maybe they're like best friends now. Wouldn't you visit your best friend? Or jump next to their car and make funny faces? I know I would. The media is wicked dumb.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 pm

^^I agree-- nothing more than good friends. all media around the world try to make people who have played romantic leads into reallife lovers.its so annoying in the US think about all the Robsten crap on every magazine its not true in either case but no matter how often the people deny some just do not want to believe the truth.
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:59 pm

me too, they're probably just close friends now i mean they spent how long filming and the media just expects them to never meet eachother after? but then again, if they were never to be spotted together then the media would probably speculate that there's bad blood between them....the media always make something big out of nothing....
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

yap i think so..i think they really good friends..they are filming a drama so they should be in good terms..and why he had to visit Show and Elva in the middle of night something fishy on her..Show and Elva they really happy when they get together joking around...i hope their friendship will last until the series get finish..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:39 am

WOW.. rainie is xiao gui ex.. tink show wun fall in love with his own buddy ex gf.. HOHOHOHOHOHO..
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by watermo Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:37 am

I like Rainnie.lol
And I like Xiao zhu.

So I hope both people will love each other.

To some high hopes.555+
watermo
watermo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Privacy invaded, wanna go Karaoke together also must one by one go in. Really tough to be a celebrity.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:06 pm

lol love rumors...
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 pm

eh? in the resto they were with the staffs right? xp
and having rumors again, media wouldnt stop. i think on screen couples always get this kind of rumor when the series starts showing. haha.

i agree, they are just becoming really good friends, & its like making up for the years they waste for having misunderstanding since their both in the same company..
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down