Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing

+7
r0ngx
kriztetalovesxioazhu
wyethrine
avondale09
oOshowloverOo
freya1507
xzoe
11 posters

Go down

Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing Empty Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing

Post by xzoe Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 am

Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing
Source: Nownews
Translations by minivicki @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jing Wong Jing Lun (Huang Jing Lun) who is still single hopes to reach the standard of 'OK MAN' so that when a girl he likes appear one day, he'll not start panicking. Warner Music thus got the four king and queens in the music industry Elva Hsiao, F.I.R, Huang Hsiao Hu and Show Luo to come up with 4 tasks for him to accomplish. Elva was the first to set a question and she wanted to test how Jing who has problems coordinating his hands and legs when dancing will learn dancing to please the girl that he likes. She requested him to learn the dance in the MV of "Wow" which was sang by her and Show Luo. When Jing heard of his task, his face looked troubled.

Jing's problem with dancing is better than previous year and he's able to learn faster now! He still lacks confidence in himself though and the day before Elva check his performance, he spent the whole night watching "WOW"'s MV to observe the dance, afraid that he'll embarrass himself the next day!
That morning, the workers were all shocked by Jing's dark eyecircles. He said "After I ended my work yesterday, I spent the whole night observing the MV. I watched it not less than twenty times and I kept practicing. I even dreamt of Show!"

Elva and Jing danced "WOW" in front of the media and it was their first time "rehearsing". After dancing it once, Elva burst out laughing and couldn't stop. She told Jing tha t"I'm sorry! I'm not professional enough. I shouldn't have laughed." Jing replied that "Never mind. I have yet to work with a female artiste that won't laugh." Elva explained that "Just now, I was stunned by Jing's expression. There was the feeling of a lion! Especially when I was sitting on the desk and he walked over from far. His eyes were blazing. Jing's very able to open up when dancing!"

Jing also laughed and said "I will consider going for the handsome style!" which caused more laughter to come from Elva. Jing also said that "I spent more than 3 days practicing and I kept dreaming that I was Show Luo." which showed his dedication. He also expressed that "I know I'm very far from Show and I can't directly compare but I have my own style!" Elva praised Jing's "laugh effect" as being better than Show's!

Watch the dance:
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing Empty Re: Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:26 am

thanks a lot for sharing ...
i saw the vid ... so nice ... lol
i can imagine he dreamt of show ....
aishhh why is this not such easly working for me ... hihihi
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing Empty Re: Jing Wong Jing Lun dreams that he's Show Luo; Elva Hsiao bursts out laughing

Post by oOshowloverOo Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 am

Omg he improve so much! Representative of Singapore! LOL!
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 pm

lol so cute! I really love this guy. Jia You, Jing Lun!

Hahaha agreed, Dani, I wish I could dream of Show so easily!!!!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:17 pm

haha! so funny! lol!
i so envy him... he dreamt of show by just watching his video and practicing in just 3 days and me been watching show's video everyday for more than a year now and kept of thinking about him every minute everyday but never ever dreamt of him yet... this is so unfair! lol!
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 am

hihihi he's so funny..i like how he said he dreamt of SHOW LO...maybe i should watch more video clips of SHOW LO and dream of him again...
i hope he'll do good in his career as well...

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 am

hahahhaha! jiayou to that guy. he's from singapore!!! ^^

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 am

Haha Very Happy So cute.
I really love this guy.
Really he's from Singapore?.. WOW!
I'm a Singaporean! Yea! I'm happy!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 am

lol its funny he dreamt of show. how i wish i also dream of him easily. lol. i bet i wont wake up on time. haha
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 am

hahaha jinglun can dance but his body is so hard...practice more..and its hard to become Show lo.. lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 am

Hahaha. too cute!
and jing lun is very funny, kept on mentioning show. Hahaha.
i wonder what task will show let him do. Haha.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down