Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple

+8
o_ost1nao_o
annakebana
woainishow
asiaticlily
miakaloveshow
taiwanlover
rcknrllninja
xzoe
12 posters

Go down

Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple Empty Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple

Post by xzoe Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple
Source: Yahoo! News

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo and Rainie Yang were once at loggerheads with each other due to a misunderstanding many years ago. Now, the two Taiwanese stars are onscreen lovers in the idol drama serial, Hi My Sweetheart.

They buried the hatchet when Rainie mustered up courage and confronted Show on their misgivings with each other, which put an end to their differences and the tension between them.

Both Show and Rainie have been photographed heading in and out of the film set of the drama together, giving rise to dating rumours, which both refute.

However, photographs posted on Show's blog recently have further fuelled dating speculations. Seen holidaying together in Las Vegas, Show and Rainie were photographed wearing matching outfits as if they were a couple. Besides sharing goofy photos together, they also visited Michael Jordan's restaurant and ordered a table full of dishes.

A representative shared that Show's vacation to America would be the last holiday before he prepares for his concert world tour.
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple Empty Re: Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple

Post by rcknrllninja Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh dear. Can the guy not have a friend?

They keep repeating how they used to not talk and ignore each other and how Rainie asked Show if they had a misunderstanding and that it was cleared.

I've heard the story so many times now, it's getting old. Do they look great together? Yeah, sure but I believe them when they say that they are only friends. And good friends at that.

Thanks for posting xzoe, by the way...
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple Empty Re: Show Luo and Rainie Yang: From loggerheads to lovey-dovey couple

Post by taiwanlover Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 pm

yea, me too. i only want them to stay friends. Wink
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 pm

i think they only friends and rainie seem look like his younger sister..and Show was really and friendly with the girls Wink
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Cute picture!

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Thanks for sharing Smile

I think it's funny how they said that Rainie and Show were in Las Vegas hanging out and eating at Michael Jordan's restaurant, when they were actually at the Mohegan Sun XD

But really, they are some pretty honest people (I mean, for celebrities). Everyone knows what a fishbowl idols live in, so if even if they were secretly seeing each other it would come out eventually. Since it hasn't, it's just news speculation once again Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:56 am

Come on it's his last holiday.
Can't he have some fun with a friend?
I mean there's no one else that except her that is quite close with him.

What's wrong with the MEDIA man!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 am

lmfao las vegas.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:40 am

omg how comes that these reporters never do their homework
las vegas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 am

lol as usual! media heats up things and they cant make any other news. wee~~
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:09 am

tH. what's with the title? XD
almost the same news, kept on mentioning that they had a misunderstanding before.. they make the photo look ambiguous but its not.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 pm

i think they are just friends, cause i dont think just because of a drama, they will change from loggerheads to lovers. that is too fast. maybe they are just good friends, like show & xiao gui.

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down