Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million

+5
Vig22
..|dreeam|..
chinesegiirl93
ammer_sweet
o_ost1nao_o
9 posters

Go down

[03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million Empty [03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:58 am

Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million

03/14/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Due to Edison Chen's recent leakage of racy photos, Pepsi Cola had rumors of recruiting a new spokesperson, and it was true, because the new generation of Asian Pepsi Cola Stars will be showing up together on April 1 in Hong Kong. Yesterday, Show "Xiao Zhu" Lo was officially announced as part of the Pepsi Celebrity Family, endorsement valuing $3 Million RMB (~$13 Million NTD).
On the day of the event, besides spokespeople Jolin Tsai, Louis Koo, and Show Lo's making appearances, two new members, Huang Xiao Ming and Lee Jun Ki will also be making appearances.

Actually, Show had already made his way into the Pepsi family 2 years ago, but he wasn't endorsing the cola, but a soy milk (in Mainland china, and Hong Kong) and potato chips. He said, "At the time, I told my friend that I had joined the Pepsi family, and my friend said, 'Really? That's COOL!' I said, 'Yeah! It's Pepsi...soy milk.' My friend encouraged me saying that it would be soon! This time I've really become a Pepsi superstar."

Jolin Tsai Congratulates Him

His good friend, Jolin Tsai, knew right when he joined the Pepsi family, and couldn't resist and told him in a senior's standpoint, "Congratulations! But being part of the 'blue blood' family isn't that easy. You'll know what I mean on April 1!"
Louis Koo said, "Pepsi said that they were going to be adding new Pepsi superstars, I didn't even hesitate and guessed Show Lo! Because when he joins, it will be even more explosive!"

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o
Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million Empty Re: [03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:33 am

Congratulation to Show! Finally he got into pepsi family
this family is so cool ~ I hoped that one day he would be in this family and he was

P.S there were many update news today since there wasn't a few day ago.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million Empty Re: [03/14/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Steals Edison Chen's Cola, Scrapes In $13 Million

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:07 am

Ya ! Congratulation to Show! Show rocks..Very Happy
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:02 pm

awesomeee...i can't wait to see the commericals!!!
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:20 pm

go go go alan !!!
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:14 pm

yes RIGHT!! i cant wait to the commercial. ..." blue blood" sound cool~~of course it will me more explosive when Show joins...Thanks Stina for the news..it has been a long time yeh~~
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:07 pm

CONGRAAATULAATONSS ;D I want to see the commercials badly oho Very Happy

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 am

Good for Show ! He deserve to be part of Pepsi. Hope his fame will shoot up higher and higher . Go Show !!!

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pig_fan Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:50 pm

YAY for SHOW!!! I'll start drinking Pepsi if his picture's on it LOL
Mr.Pig_fan
Mr.Pig_fan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down