Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man"

+4
Gibberish.
Killer_smile
Tonya
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man" Empty [03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:34 am

Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man"

03/14/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two days ago, when Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo was filming GTV's idol drama, "Hot Shot" he had slammed into another basketball player, and suddenly his body became stiff and numb. At that time, he painfully yelped, "Stop, Stop, Stop. I can't move my neck!" It scared his manager and staff so much that they immediately went to his aide, and constantly sprayed muscle relaxants on his neck. Everyone just came together and helped to massage him. The filming crew halted the filming process for half an hour.
Afterwards, Show said that he, for a moment, had thought that he was paralyzed, and was scared to death.

Show had witnessed first-hand, a basketball teammate whose had something similar happen to him. He couldn't move his body, and then he was hoisted into an ambulance. At the time, everyone was fighting to massage that teammate, but the situation seemed counterproductive, so when Show became a "wooden man" for a little moment and was being massaged, he was uneasy, not knowing if that was the right thing to do.

Ever since Show started filming "Hot Shot" his head, his legs, and his wrists have been injured. Besides the TV casts original insurance plan, his management had especially bought another accident insurance plan.

Besides this, Show also finally, as he had wished, became a member of the "Blue Blood Family." Pepsi officially announced that on April 1st, there will be a "Pepsi Family AsiaWorld-Expo Celebrity Round Up" in Hong Kong. Show is one of the three new Pepsi Superstars.
Good friend Jolin Tsai jokingly said, "Show has finally become a Pepsi Superstar, as your senior, I will give you a few good pointers, Heh heh.. You'll see on April 1st."

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man" Empty Re: [03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man"

Post by Tonya Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:37 am

aaa...... I was so sad when I read and watch this news.... Sad
I felt to cry..I don't know...
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man" Empty Re: [03/14/2008 - UDN] Basketball Drama, Slams Hard, Show Lo Becomes a "Wooden Man"

Post by Killer_smile Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:22 pm

yeha me too...i feel so sorry for him...so much things on him rite now...she should take some rest~~
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:12 pm

god Show, just rest will you?! Luckily he's fine, though Smile

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:18 am

Phew! Good thing he is alright, felt so scared for that moment :/
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by showrie Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:23 am

Dearest Xiao Zhu... pls promise to take care of yourself k... dun let luo mama worry... hugs Smile
showrie
showrie

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:40 am

First time i heard about this i was like ' what happened to him?' Is he ok? He looked so painful but after that i saw he was ok that made me happy ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wijdan Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Awoh this bad news
However, he indicates that the show luo hero can face all the risks
As further evidence of his love for the good work
This is good
Hamdallah your you show luo
I hope that does not hit anything wrong again
Thank you to my friend on this information and translation
Thanks.
^_^
wijdan
wijdan
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 148

http://www.love4show.forms1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down