Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes

+2
porcubaka
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes Empty [02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:43 am

Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes

02/10/2008

If a guy were to practice jokes to make you happy, never works over time to accompany you to go shopping on the weekends, and capriciously gives you little gifts to make you happy…..believably it’s not hard to win a girl’s heart! If he can also serenade love songs and dance, this is basically the ideal guy of every girl’s dream. Have they all died off? Not yet, at least there is Show “Xiao Zhu” Lo! The foolish “Little Pig,” has a pair of gleaming/piercing eyes, he even very blatantly remarked, “To make sure whether a girl likes me or not, I just have to look at her eyes. Nothing escapes through this set of eyes!” Show very confidently said that, seemingly like the boy next door; he had a sort of appeal that you couldn’t help but fall in love with.

Small Eyes – Scared of Betrayal
This year, Show is finally coming to Hong Kong to hold 2 concerts. His career is soaring, but how about his love? Show suddenly very seriously said, “I’m not anticipating love, and I really want to work, so I don’t have the time for a girlfriend. And I wouldn’t intentionally go out to find one either. I feel that one day I will meet the right person!” Show had previously expressed that he is able to make his girlfriend feel like everyday is Valentine’s Day. As romantic as he his, he surprisingly has no anticipation of love, which probably let down lots of young girls out there!

He says that he doesn’t mind dating, but he tends to think of random stuff in his mind, “Coincidently, I’ve been thinking for these past few days, is it better to date someone from the entertainment industry or someone from outside the industry? If it’s someone from outside the entertainment circle, I would be afraid that some people are lying to me, and they’re dating me for the vanity of dating a celebrity! But if it’s with someone within the circle, I’d be busy and she’d be busy. I’m not afraid that she’d cheat on me, because the paparazzi would help me keep an eye on her, but when she and I go out, they’d follow us around too, it would be annoying!” He very honestly said that he lacks security. Unthinkably, someone with such a happy-go-lucky appearance has such a jealous heart, “I’m someone that would check-up on my girlfriend! Haha!”

Motherly Type – the Favorite
Though not anticipating love, but there’s always criteria for a dream lover. Show unfalteringly said, “Like my mother. Knowing how to cook and clean is good enough. When my mother was younger, she was really pretty too, and really skinny!” Besides wanting someone like Luo Mama, the classic long-haired, large-eyed girl is also his dream girl type. As for this perfect guy, what’s attractive about him? He laughed and said, “I’m thinking it’s my nose! There was a gossip magazine that did a polling, and I heard that lots of guys want to do their nose like mine. Some people said that my nose is straight and projected, very good facial fortunes!”

When Show talks, he would always look at the person’s eyes, and on top of that, he’d put on a cute smile. It’s no wonder that he can very blatantly express that he’s never “tried a lemon,” and is basically a real-life love expert, “Every time I try to get a girl, I will succeed. It’s because I make sure that she likes me before I make a move. I don’t do things that I’m not confident about. And I believe in an old saying ‘If it’s yours, it’s yours, if it’s not then it will never be.’”

With Money and With Heart

Show, with his charming face, has a few tricks up his sleeves for getting a girl!

Move #1: Busting Out the Cash

Show says, “Arrange for a car with an automatic moonroof. Then on Valentine’s Day, take your girlfriend on the road. Then during the car ride, pretend the car is broken, and put the gift on top of the moonroof when you get out. Then return to your car and play the most romantic music, and start driving again, slowly. Then ask her if she’d like to see the stars, and open the moonroof and the heart pendant necklace will fall from the sky.”

Move #2: True To The Heart

Show says, “Put all the photos of you and your girlfriend in your computer. Then add on little hearts on the picture. After developing the pictures stick them all over the room. Then on Valentine’s Day, invite your girlfriend to your house for a candlelit dinner and pretend to get into an argument with her. Your girlfriend will then have to hide in the room to cry, but then she’d find that the room is filled with heartwarming pictures. This one should work!”

Flowers Vs. Loved Ones
Lots of people will give flowers to their girlfriends, but Show is used to giving flowers and an extra present, “Flowers wilt easily, and probably after a week, it will die. The girl will probably think that the flowers symbolize your feelings, and will be scared!” He also uses different flowers to represent different girls, which makes his life even more vivid.

Jolin Tsai - The Morning Glory [Note: In Chinese, it’s called the “Trumpet Flower”]

“For Jolin, I can’t help it, but the first thing that comes to mind is the “trumpet flower!” Because she always nags at me constantly and usually gets angry with me. But you guys shouldn’t worry too much, one day I’ll get my revenge!”

Mother – The Rose

“My Mom is obviously the rose! It’s because this kind of flower allows people to feel passionate and warm, and it also comes with a connotation of everlasting love, like the love my mother has for me.”

Selina@S.H.E – A jasmine

“Selina is a jasmine, because she’s innocent, like how pure a jasmine is, which makes people feel relaxed.”

Manager – The Sunflower

“My manager is like a sunflower because it’s warm and spirited, always having a happy air, allowing me to continue to work happily and vigorously.”

Source: the-sun.on.cc
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Show, with his deep eyes and all different sorts of moves, has definitely wooed lots of girls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Show believes in that in getting a girl, you need to be very attentive, then everything should fall into place.

Spoiler:

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes Empty Re: [02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes

Post by porcubaka Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Thanks for your translation. Xiao Zhu sure is attentive, isn't he? Very Happy:D:D I like his tricks, not my type but definitely cute Laughing

And btw, seems that your translation is missing this part.

Selina@S.H.E 茉莉花

「Selina就是茉莉花,因為她單純可愛,好像茉莉花一樣清純,讓人感到很舒服自在。」

porcubaka

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

[02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes Empty Re: [02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:17 pm

LoL wow thanks for the note i'll add it in right now.. i must've overlooked it.. sorry about that..
cuz i when i translate articles piece by piece, when i do it and sometimes i skip whole paragraphs without noticing, but usually i catch myself..LoL.. oops.. :} thanks for letting me know! Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by porcubaka Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm

No problem Very Happy It's great to have you translate all the news for us, cos I myself can't read much Mandarin ^^

Jia you!

porcubaka

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

[02/10/2008 - The Sun] Using His Sweet Tactics, Show Lo’s Electrifying Eyes Empty Thanks

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks for the translation Christina! Love how you are always on top of the news. Show is so sweet and romantic, any girl in this planet would love to be his girlfriend. (and that includes me of course) ^^ hehe What a Face CAN'T wait for his new drama. Thanks again pal!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:24 pm

OMG!
The second picture of Show making a hand heart over his face...
It is the most ADORABLE picture I've EVER seen in my entire life.
LOL, I'm not even kidding. Like...I can see a picture of a puppy and it'll be nothing compared to that picture, haha.
It's SOO CUTE!
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:51 pm

oh god....i wish iam a guy...then i will follow his little tricks to woo the girls..whats a guy can he be??..His tricks amaze me...well he only told 2 tricks...i htink he got tones of them...no wonder.. Wink ..GOD...thats true that his nose is one of the best part on his face. Laughing ,..(everything are the best..LOL)
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:01 am

ooo kwl Very Happy LOVE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down