Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos

3 posters

Go down

[06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos Empty [06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos

Post by claudz4lyf Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 am

The Taiwanese singer-actor said that he once had an identity crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese entertainer Show Luo revealed that he once had doubts over his own gender identity. The 33-year-old uploaded a few cross-dressing self-portraits on his micro-blog recently and said, “I shot for a female hairstyling magazine five years ago.”

Seen in long, wavy hair and girly make-up in the photo, Show’s good looks could easily give the other female celebrities a run for their money. In return, some fans hailed him as “Miss Luo” while others requested for him to date them and left comments saying, “It is a pity that Show is not a woman.”

However, after some investigation done by fans, it turned out that the person in the photo is actually a female Japanese model who shares a stunning resemblance to Show, revealing the actor-singer’s little prank on them.

Even after rising to stardom, the playful chap, who debuted as a comedian, often displayed his humorous side to fans. During the recent Children’s Day in Taiwan, Show uploaded a “giant baby photo” to earn the laughter of his followers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos Empty Re: [06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos

Post by bimbei_12 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:03 am

..OhMyGeeee!..he got me pranked!..i really thought it was him..i even showed the suppose-to-be-japanese-model pic to my dad in panic mode..lol!..where can i see the "giant baby photo"??..can someone post it here??..
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

[06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos Empty Re: [06/18/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo teases fans with cross-dressing photos

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:03 pm

that japanese girl looks so much like him... she's like his long lost twin... hahahaha
for some reason, i somehow knew that nose isn't his (is that weird? Laughing)
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm

It's not Show, girls! It's a Japanese model, said from his Facebook fan page.. Haha~ How I can imagine that this girl photo was by him, I giving an average of 90%, the lips was not look at him..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down