Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/11/13 Xin MSN] Shu Qi films music video with Show Luo

Go down

[10/11/13 Xin MSN] Shu Qi films music video with Show Luo  Empty [10/11/13 Xin MSN] Shu Qi films music video with Show Luo

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 am

The Taiwanese actress agreed to play the female lead in Show Luo's latest music video, ‘Unfinished Promise'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to Taiwanese media reports, award-winning film actress Shu Qi recently filmed a music video with popular Mandopop singer Show Luo, for his latest single, Unfinished Promise.
The duo, who have become good friends after their collaboration in Stephen Chow's movie, Journey to the West earlier in July this year, was said to have many intimate scenes where Shu Qi had to take the initiative to kiss the latter.
During an interview with the press, the 37-year-old actress revealed that she has readily accepted the singer's invite as it was all part of her plan to cajole the latter into the film industry.
“Show is a very talented individual. I've always wanted him to join the film industry. Now that I've helped you (Show) in this music video, shouldn't you (Show) return the favour too?” she quipped.
Meanwhile, word has it that Show has specially flown his 40-member crew to Beijing for to accommodate the actress' hectic work schedule.

[in=mg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source p: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[10/11/13 Xin MSN] Shu Qi films music video with Show Luo  Empty Re: [10/11/13 Xin MSN] Shu Qi films music video with Show Luo

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:47 am

Show Luo flirts with Shu Qi over the air

Taiwanese singer Show Luo reciprocated fans' support for his new album Lion Roar with an autograph session last weekend. During the event, Shu Qi, who guest starred in Show's latest music video 'Unfinished Promise', also gave her well wishes via a phone call.

'I heard your album sold over 100,000 copies in three days. I want a share of the producer royalties that you would be receiving this time,' she laughed, while Show hurriedly answered that they would 'settle this in private'.

When speaking on their collaboration in the music video, Shu Qi asked if Show remembers his promise to her during the filming. The singer responded with his usual shenanigans which sent the crowd chortling, saying, 'I do. I would marry you three years from now!'

Although the two had worked together on Stephen Chow's movie Journey to the West earlier this year, Show admitted that he sweated buckets during the filming of 'Unfinished Promise' because he was still 'extremely nervous'.

Despite the positive feedback he received for his cameo role at that time, Show revealed his insecurities about playing a lead character on the big screen. 'If a film doesn't do well within its first week of opening, it would be pulled from the theatres,' he explained.

'Movies are different from idol dramas. [The thought of my film debut becoming a flop] is too scary.'

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down