Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2014/03/20 – UDN] Show Lo and Gui Gui Film New Drama , “Star” Possessed

Go down

[2014/03/20 – UDN] Show Lo and Gui Gui Film New Drama , “Star” Possessed Empty [2014/03/20 – UDN] Show Lo and Gui Gui Film New Drama , “Star” Possessed

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Show Lo and Gui Gui Film New Drama , “Star” Possessed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Photo: Gui Gui (Left) and Xiao Zhu (Right) are filming a drama, The two very comedically imitate Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon]

Gui Gui, who is recently popular in China, is filming a new drama “Shenzhen (aka: 1 house, 1 guy, 3 girls)” with Show “Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)” Lo Chih Hsiang.  In the drama, she plays the role of a “Bai Fu Mei” (pale-skinned, wealthy, beautiful) girl, similar to Cheon Song Yi from “My Love From The Star.”  While the two are filming, they like to imitate Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun, where Xiao Zhu even busts out alien language.  They call themselves “Cheon Song Gui (ghost) and Do Min Zhu (pig).”

Recently, they were filming a scene where Gui Gui and Xiao Zhu first meet.  Gui Gui’s character “Mei Dai” doesn’t cook well, so she makes a mess of herself, just as Xiao Zhu walks in asking if the house was for rent.  Upon seeing the dark ashes all over Mei Dai’s face, Xiao Zhu’s face scrunches up and asks, “Who...who...who are you?” with a very “Star-like” effect.

Aside from filming, the two also like to imitate the scene from “My Love From The Star” where Do Min Joon pinches Cheon Song Yi’s face.  On the set, when Xiao Zhu’s eyes change, Gui Gui immediately calls him Do Min Joon and acts out a scene of telling him not to leave and Xiao Zhu imitates Do Min Joon’s eyes.  Gui Gui often laughs and says, “The two of us are Do Min Zhu (pig) and Cheon Song Gui (ghost).”

Having not filmed a drama in 5 years, Xiao Zhu often becomes “The Pig From The Stars” and starts speaking alien language.  Xiao Zhu explains, “It’s because I can’t memorize the script and I haven’t filmed a drama in so long.  The first time coming on set, I didn’t even know how to act.  The director also says that my mouth runs faster than my brain, so when I forget the script, I just start babbling nonsense.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Photo : Taken from Gui Gui's Weibo]

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @  Love 4 Show ||  love4show.forumotion.com

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down