Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss

4 posters

Go down

[02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss Empty [02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:16 pm

Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

02/25/2008

Show Lo's "Racy Photos" exposed? In the middle of the night, he invited a female into his room who felt him up and down, but it was to give him a massage, helping his relieve fatigue, sores, and aches. When he stepped onto the stage in Hong Kong, even when his foot was injured, it had little affect on his dance skills, thrusting his "male dog hips," invoking screaming from the audience.

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" had just recently developed the habit of getting massaged. This time in Hong Kong, after the first day of rehearsing, he had appointed a massage therapist into his hotel room. From the look on his face, we can tell that it must've been a "blissful massage." Show is very respectful and professional, he has no preference of female or male massage therapists, but his assistant, A Xiong [A Song], has to accompany him

"Bed Photos" seem to be a sensitive topic nowadays, and coincidently, husband-wife Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheugn, and Twins had sent floral gifts to the concert. Show said, Twins was his guest at his concert in Shanghai, Cecilia Cheung he'd interviewed before, and has chats with Nicholas Tse, "But I don't have their phone numbers," which shows that their relationships are very ordinary. He said, "There were friends that sent me the pictures, we have to care for these people, they must be very hurt. So I didn't look at them."

On his premiering night, he had sprained his foot during the opening, numb from the pain, but when he was singing "Jing Wu Men [Dance Gate]" and "Yi Zhi Du Xiu [Outstanding] - Show Time," he still executed a hip thrust movement, very energetic "male dog hips," which made the fans in the audience scream. He was very pleased and said, "My hip work has always been not bad." He will be staying in Hong Kong today to film a beverage commercial.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss Empty Re: [02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss

Post by Killer_smile Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:52 am

Thanks Stina for all his news...GOD u got his latest news so fast....do anyone else know..who else send the gift to the concert?? I think not the only 3 that mentioned above rite??.
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss Empty Re: [02/25/2008] Massage Magic, Show Lo's "Male Dog Hips" in Bliss

Post by Tonya Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 am

wao...O.O
Thanks a lot for this news!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:37 pm

He was very pleased and said, "My hip work has always been not bad."

LOL he just had to say that right. hahaha.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down