Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig"

+6
ammer_sweet
xSHILIN
..|dreeam|..
engin
Tonya
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig" Empty [03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig"

03/07/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Fashionable Pig" is a name that I suddenly had wanted to address Show Lo as, because his nickname is "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]," but in actual, Show Lo looks nothing like a pig. With a beauty standards of today's fashion, he's an authentic "Modern Model/Fashionable Male"

In the eyes of many, Show has a deep image of an idol celebrity "Made in Taiwan." His many personas, dancer, idol singer, actor, variety show host, have people baffled. But this time, after conversing with him, the impression that Show left me with was actually: truthful, sincere, fashionable, with a little bit of mischief. He very sincerely said, "Many people's roads are straight, and then at the most they have a few ups and downs.....but I figured out that my bath is curved, so curved that I can't choose, so I can only choose to work even harder, until I've returned to the next corner."

Even though Show firmly denies that his looks and his career have a direct connection, but in speaking of attire and dressing up, Show was very eager in sharing his acquired knowledge and experience.

"Some guys and some girls have a few blind spots, I have to tell everyone. Don't follow fashion for the sake of staying in fashion. You have to understand what type of attire you're suited for, and then choose from that. So you have to first understand yourself. You're tall, and you carry a big bag, and that's fine, but when you're short, and you carry it, then really, the big bag is carrying you. So I feel that you can't be aimless in stuff like fashion. You have to understand what suits you, and then you wear it." Show expressed in jubilance.

His own attire is firmly based on a "relaxed and free" fashion philosophy : "You do not necessarily have to buy brand names. Actually, if you match a lot of the stuff they sell along the streets, it looks good too. Everyone really has their own ways of dressing up. For example, if someone else wore what I'm wearing today, that person probably would have a different take on the clothes. Everyone has a different appreciation standpoint. A lot of people say that I'm very Japanese [styled], and some people say that I'm very Korean [styled], and other say that I'm very self-styled. If some really expensive clothing were put on you today, but you didn't have any confidence, these clothes would be just like any other kind of clothing. So the thought that I put into clothing is "confidence." As long as you're confident, no what clothes you wear, it'll look good."

Source: Xin Min News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig" Empty Re: [03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig"

Post by Tonya Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 pm

mmhh.. I'm in agreement with his way of thinking..
like "you have to dressing up,but you have to be free.." It's really cool way..
and you don't care to buy expensive clothes..

I'm totally agree with him

We can create our fashion..mmhh.. yeah!
great xiao zhu
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

[03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig" Empty Re: [03/07/2008 - Xin Min News] Show Lo, an Ambitious "Fashionable Pig"

Post by engin Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 pm

i love the way he thinks! don't have to follow the fashion just to follow it, expensive clothes does not mean that it's beautiful and suit you.
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:08 pm

i totally agree with his words on fashion...

very inspirational...

that's right ppl...
believe in urself and be creative with ur fashion!! =D
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:45 pm

no doubt that he's the fashion icon:D
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:18 am

yeah.. he's an icon fashion ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Everything he said is totally right.
I agree with him.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:12 pm

I like his attitude toward fashion. You no need to get brand name if the cloth is wearable and suit you, just do your style. Keep fashion in mind but not necessary follow everything.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm agree wiTh show too!<'')3
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Yes I agree with him so much! Fashion is all about yourself ;D you don't have to follow everything! (like how some guys look horribly ugly in skinny jeans but insisted on wearing them anyway)

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:44 pm

i totally agree with him when it comes to fashion. make it your own. follow your own fashion
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down