Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

A Tradition That Cherishes Poker, Not Pumpkin Pie, Thursday November 26, 2009 USA

+10
annakebana
woainishow
piggypiglet30
dimpleyy
kriztetalovesxioazhu
o_ost1nao_o
Xiao Feng
dragon35fire90
Sanguine
avondale09
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Tradition That Cherishes Poker, Not Pumpkin Pie, Thursday November 26, 2009 USA - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tradition That Cherishes Poker, Not Pumpkin Pie, Thursday November 26, 2009 USA

Post by Xiao Feng Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 am

Thanks for the translation!

God, I would have given anything to be there! I've watched every single video I found from the concert, and he was amazing! I am always impressed whenever I see him dance, no wonder he's the dancing king Very Happy
Xiao Feng
Xiao Feng
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

A Tradition That Cherishes Poker, Not Pumpkin Pie, Thursday November 26, 2009 USA - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tradition That Cherishes Poker, Not Pumpkin Pie, Thursday November 26, 2009 USA

Post by jhesa43 Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:38 am

yeah! so so cool.

thanks for sharing this article.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rcknrllninja Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Thank you so much for the translation DragonFire...

I would have LOVED to have seen Show do the moonwalk and do Billie Jean, I'm a huge MJ fan and .. wow that just would have been amazing...

Does Show ever come to LA? I would love to go to one of his concerts.
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 pm

wow show lo really hit in u.s yap he was a real superstar if they know him better he was so different in any star they know hehehe...i don't like zac too but good thing tney consider him that handsome and asia dancing king because that the way its him..and he will conquer u.s soon... Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:09 am

Sanguine wrote:lol at "boyish and winsome" i wonder what he'll make of that statment?

Razz HAHAHAHAHAHA
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2