Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS)

+7
XiaoKeAi
freya1507
Krishalove
miakaloveshow
xiangxuanlin
xzoe
endlessjoy
11 posters

Go down

[01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS) Empty [01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS)

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 am

Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS)

Source: Chinatimes
Translations: xbunnylicious @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunday idol drama craze is here again! TTV and SETTV drama "Autumn's Concerto" received it's highest rating ever on the 3rd. The rating reached 7.76, defeating My Queen's 7.35 record. Male lead Vanness Wu, who gained popularity from F4, is now as popular as ever. He is even able to threaten Ethan Ruan for the idol king position. As with Show Luo and Rainie Yang's drama, Hi My Sweetheart, the ratings are not bad either with a 4.12 rating.

Vanness, who is vacationing in the United States, can only view clips of the drama through the internet. Netizens' praises of his acting and friends' Facebook messages leave him very happy. In the drama, he finally regains his memory and is full of hatred.

Last week Show Luo wore thin clothes to his autograph session and ended up catching a cold with a fever of 39 degrees C. He was afraid that his coughing would affect his voice so he got up early in the morning to go to the hospital to receive special and nutritional shots. He said wearing thick clothes at his autograph session would affect the speed of the autograph signing. He is afraid it will be too long of a wait for fans and will delay them from going home on time, so he can only take a chance with his health.

Last edited by endlessjoy on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS) Empty Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto [Show related]

Post by xzoe Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 am

Source: Chinatimes
Translations: xbunnylicious @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunday idol drama craze is here again! TTV and SETTV drama "Autumn's Concerto" received it's highest rating ever on the 3rd. The rating reached 7.76, defeating My Queen's 7.35 record. Male lead Vanness Wu, who gained popularity from F4, is now as popular as ever. He is even able to threaten Ethan Ruan for the idol king position. As with Show Luo and Rainie Yang's drama, Hi My Sweetheart, the ratings are not bad either with a 4.12 rating.

Vanness, who is vacationing in the United States, can only view clips of the drama through the internet. Netizens' praises of his acting and friends' Facebook messages leave him very happy. In the drama, he finally regains his memory and is full of hatred.

Last week Show Luo wore thin clothes to his autograph session and ended up catching a cold with a fever of 39 degrees C. He was afraid that his coughing would affect his voice so he got up early in the morning to go to the hospital to receive special and nutritional shots. He said wearing thick clothes at his autograph session would affect the speed of the autograph signing. He is afraid it will be too long of a wait for fans and will delay them from going home on time, so he can only take a chance with his health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT?! He had a fever as well? How come I didn't know? =,= get well soon you... &$^%&% *sigh* He loves making us worry. ><"
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS) Empty Re: [01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS)

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

thanks for posting xzoe.
grr. he does not have to have a fever to prove he is hot [ok, i know what is said is awful. lol.] anyweis. good thing he immediately decided to head to the hospital for a check up. get well soon show!!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS) Empty Re: [01/04/2010 - ChinaTimes] Everyone is Crazy for Autumn's Concerto (mentions Show and HMS)

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 am

yap not bad Hi My Sweetheart was following them...4.12 and still keep on highing every episodes..ac start at 3 also HMS will reach that too...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Krishalove Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 am

Im sure the fans wont mind waiting a little longer as long as you dont get sick. Smile
i just love how he cares so much for his fans, makes me want to support him as much as i can. (:
Krishalove
Krishalove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

https://www.facebook.com/Krisha.M.Ramos

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 am

aish 39°C fever is serious ... *sigh i hope he takes good care of his health
thanks for sharing the news
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm

xzoe, it's funny how our posts were just 2 minutes apart (lolz).
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Poor Xiao Zhu, only for his fans he's ready to risk his health. This makes me sad. Crying or Very sad
Fever.. 39... Sad
Please, recover soon!!
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 pm

uh-oh somebody has to tell MR. SHOW LO to puhhhleaase take good care of himself...we don't want him to get sick. i hope he'll be a good boy and find time to rest. his album is doing well so he doesnt need to worry that much anymore.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am

wow, I was sick on the same week. weird. but most of my friends too.
I think it's the flu month.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 am

whoa !
he wore thin clothes to literally mean he's hot !~
haha.. kinda funny..
get well soon and have a rest . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by Acekiller Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 am

wow, he's just so caring for his fans to take a chance with his health, though I dont think that's good cuz if u got sick, then who's going to sign it but however, it's nice that he's always think for his friends.

Acekiller
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down