Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

"Idol King War" between Show and Jerry?

+8
tracy
AllyKok
kriztetalovesxioazhu
o_ost1nao_o
kprincess
miakaloveshow
freya1507
tkanimelover
12 posters

Go down

"Idol King War" between Show and Jerry? Empty "Idol King War" between Show and Jerry?

Post by tkanimelover Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 am

Source: UDN
Credit : alee @ CpopAccess.com

Idol star from hits "Meteor Garden" and "White Hospital" Jerry Yan and Ella Chen from hit girl group S.H.E. are busy promoting GTV’s upcoming idol drama “Down With Love”. Jerry Yan’s role will be a real departure from the tough guy image Yan holds from his previous dramas. They plan to be guests on various popular variety shows such as “Kangxi is Coming” and “Variety Big Brother”. But one show Jerry will not be visiting is “100% Entertainment”, hosted by Show Luo, who happens to be his fellow idol drama competitor on the current hit “Hi, My Sweetheart.” This evasion has led to rumors of an “Idol King Battle” between the two stars.

GTV (also the channel that broadcasts 100% Entertainment) denies the rumors, claiming there is no truth to the two idol kings having hostility towards each other. They say that the day they were supposed to record “100% Entertainment”, “Ella had to go to Malaysia to promote her concert, and having Jerry on the show by himself would be meaningless. It has nothing to do with Show Luo.”

However, GTV is going to Japan January 10th to promote their summer 2009 drama “Hot Shot”, but only two of the male leads, Wu Chun (from boy group Fahrenheit) and Show Luo will attend. Jerry Yan will not be present, fueling rumors that Jerry and Show refuse to be on the same stage as each other. GTV had an explanation for this as well as they claimed that Jerry has prior obligations on the 10th and once again has nothing to do with the “Idol King war”.

Although Jerry Yan only attended the premiere of “Hot Shot” for 15 minutes, he has cleared out his schedule on the 20th to attend the Asia Premiere of “Down With Love”, then rush to record “Kangxi Coming” and “Variety Big Brother”. Jerry’s agent Fenny joked, “Jerry and Ella have really good chemistry and can show that by appearing on more shows together. Also he really wants to meet Chang Fei (famous musician and host of Variety Big Brother), so we will try our best to comply with his schedule. “

So what do you think guys? Are Jerry and Show secretly battling it out or does Jerry just happens to be busy at the wrong times? This would not be the first time Show has had controversy with other artists as last year around this time there was the issue of exaggerated album sales between him and Wang Leehom. However, that was more of an issue with his company's policies and not Show himself.
tkanimelover
tkanimelover

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

"Idol King War" between Show and Jerry? Empty Re: "Idol King War" between Show and Jerry?

Post by freya1507 Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 am

and interessting article
i just dont like the end .... even though the last sentence was okay ....
we all know or better could tell from the pics that jerry and show had some kind of problems ... while the hot shot promoting .... but if this was really a prob with show or jerry had a prob with promoting a drama itself, we cannot say
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

"Idol King War" between Show and Jerry? Empty Re: "Idol King War" between Show and Jerry?

Post by tkanimelover Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:49 am

yeah I know I didn't like the end either laaaaaa.
Maybe it's the way it was phrased. :X
tkanimelover
tkanimelover

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm

whoo Show Lo and Wu Chun is the only attend the Hotshot Premiere in japan...Good Thing hehe Show was nothing to do about that and he don't need to battling about the idol king and he cannot pursue if jerry yan don't want to go on his talkshow..we all knows that he is morethan an idol king and he had a good heart..maybe the other one want to go Solo to promote himself lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm

GOSH. Someone needs to tell them old news is old.
IDOL KING BATTLE?! Seriously? WTH.
Their so called "battle" is always because of schedule conflicts. BLEH.
Do they HAVE to make it so hyped up?
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 pm

lmfao. wow. how stupid is that, the media, i mean. -_-

ugh.

i could say a million things right now, BUT because I'm supposed to be nice and welcoming on the forum, so i leave my peanut-gallery-ness elsewhere.

on a different note , it's kinda cool that Hi My Sweetheart didn't do ANY promoting at all. lmfao. i mean besides 100% Entertainment, but like DUH cuz Show's the host. -__- but like they didn't do ANY variety shows.... and they're still doing fairly well with ratings, imagine if they ACTUALLY promoted (Poor other drama Momo Love? or whatever it's called. they ACTUALLY promoted...but....LoL..sorry, no offense to anyone that follows that).

what's that saying about this upcoming drama? rabbit

that's all Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 pm

haha nice one STINA! Smile

anyway, the media always write this kind of stuff about SHOW and Jerry. i guess the new drama needs more publicity [no offense to jerry's and ella's fans out there]... Neutral well i just hope they are in good terms.

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:14 am

media always will think a lot of story to attract readers.
actually we jz read and know it then forget about it.
this is nothing to affect or influence us on not support show.
we still will give support to show and hope he will more success in future.

never give up on SHOW! Smile
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 am

.... so much drama... SHOW! all the way.
tracy
tracy

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 am

yay ! i love jerry and show..
i really don't think the "IDOL KING WAR" thingy
is really true. no i mean it's just normal for
the two idol actors to compete
with each other but it's nothing
to do with personal reasons..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 am

but seriously, this kind of articles don't really catch much of my attention. i rather read some useless love rumours than this kind of guy fight rumours. this kinda issue occurs mostly everyday with different artist. not only Show and Jerry but many others. isn't it about the time for the media to stop ?

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by tkanimelover Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:09 am

the media will NEVER get bored of this kinda thing. As long as they got stuff to write. And besides, anytime we see an article that has SHow Luo in it, I'm sure we'll read it right. So we still end up reading it although it's like wth. haha
tkanimelover
tkanimelover

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 am

i know i know ! i can't stand myself for reading it. at least i'll read the first paragraph and skip to the parts where it only talks about Show only(non related to others).

Last edited by sze92 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am

I don't think they are fighting.
What I heard was, there was one time, Jerry's teeth was hurt and Show as quickly as possible tell him, which is the best dentist.

Therefore, I don't think they are fighting.
I mean if they were, why would Show tell him to go to the best dentist.

Anyway, this news is OLD! The media should know that!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 pm

this "idol war" has been up since hotshot. so this is not new. haha.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down