Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host?

4 posters

Go down

[29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host? Empty [29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host?

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 am

The pair reportedly travelled to Thailand together and stayed in the same hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese entertainer Show Luo travelled to Thailand for a commercial shoot last weekend. His fellow variety show co-host, 100% Entertainment's Linda Jian (widely known as Hu Die Jie Jie) was also seen in Thailand the same week, sparking rumours that the two are dating. They reportedly visited the Erawan Shrine (four-faced Buddha) together.

The couple has been romantically linked since co-hosting almost a year ago.

Linda had mentioned on 100% Entertainment that she would go to Thailand to offer her thanks to the Erawan Shrine if she has a new relationship, which in turn makes the rumour more credible.

Show's manager clarified that the duo had "different schedules" in Thailand and "did not have any chance to meet".

"It's impossible between them. [Show] treats Linda like a little sister," she added.

Also dismissing the rumour, Linda's manager commented that Linda went to visit the Erawan Shrine with her friend, Taiwanese artiste Riva Chang. Linda only knew that Show was also staying in the same place when they bumped into his stylist on their way back to the hotel.

Her manager also stressed, "The company forbids Linda to date her colleagues. Failing to comply will result in the loss of job. She still has housing installments every month. I believe she will not do anything rash."

On the other hand, Show was seen in the company of an attractive woman at the Thailand airport. The 33-year-old has expressed that she was "just an assistant".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host? Empty Re: [29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host?

Post by Wolf Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:04 pm

lol I know it's just a rumour but I always thought it would be nice if Show and Butterfly ever got together haha.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

[29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host? Empty Re: [29/11/12 Xin MSN] Is Show Luo dating co-host?

Post by 50sweet50 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Wolf wrote:lol I know it's just a rumour but I always thought it would be nice if Show and Butterfly ever got together haha.
hahaha me too xDD
But then I was like: ''and what about Xiao Gui??'' =SS
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 am

LOL. OMG. What a way for Hu Die Jiejie's manager to blow off the rumour.

"The company forbids Linda to date her colleagues. Failing to comply will result in the loss of job. She still has housing installments every month. I believe she will not do anything rash."
REALLY?! SERIOUSLY? Although technically, if she REALLY dates Show, she don't have to give a d*mn to housing installments either so... MANAGER-NIM, YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE.

SIGH. I can't wait for Show to get MARRIED actually. HAHAHA AM I WEIRD? Yes. I just need him to settle down once and for all.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down