Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl

3 posters

Go down

[23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl Empty [23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 am

The Taiwanese singer turned into a fanboy when the Hong Kong actress made a guest appearance at his concert

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taiwanese artiste Show Luo wrapped up four gigs at the Hong Kong Coliseum with much aplomb over the weekend. His series of concerts featured a glitzy line-up of Hong Kong stars such as Jimmy Lin, Alex To, and '˜90s screen sweetheart Vivian Chow.

Well known for her ladylike image, Vivian was the guest performer for the his third show where he confessed that the singer-actress was his dream girl during his teenage days.

'When Vivian released her first album in Taiwan in 1992, I fantasised that she was my girlfriend and pasted her photos all over my room,' the 33-year-old admitted.

According to media reports, Show was too shy to maintain eye contact with Vivian throughout their rehearsal sessions. He turned green with envy when his assistant and the make-up artists took turns to take photos with the star, and exclaimed, 'Great! All of you are ignoring my existence!'

Besides presenting his 'dream girl' with a stalk of rose during the concert, Show teasingly attempted to give Vivian a peck on her hands, but ended up kissing his own hand instead.

He was taken aback when Vivian offered a hug after performing the duet '˜Love Expert'. The startled star, who hurriedly wiped off his sweat as he went forth to claim his hug, morphed into fanboy and collapsed on the floor afterwards.

The 'Asian Dance King' brought laughter to the arena when he held Vivian's hands and gave a shout-out to his mother. He hollered, 'This is the first time I'm bringing you [Vivian] to meet my mum.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Xin MSN Entertainment

Recent Article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl Empty Re: [23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 am

HAHA. Smile Now he's just normal like is. Fanboy-ing and stuffs.
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl Empty Re: [23/01/13 Xin MSN] Show Luo: Vivian Chow was my dream girl

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 am

he's so cute when he's in his fanboy mode... he's so shy and stuff... hehehe... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down