Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo

2 posters

Go down

[28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo Empty [28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee’s wedding went to Show Luo
Hong Kong actor Kenny Bee and his girlfriend of 17 years finally tied the knot on Monday in Bali, where he reportedly spent HK$5million (approximately S$800,000) for the grand affair.
Many celebrities joined the couple in celebrating this occasion and rumoured lovers

Elva Hsiao and Elroy Cheo also attended the event together. The bouquet toss from bride Fan Jiang saw Elva, Hong Kong actress Niki Chow, Taiwanese actress Cheryl Yang and many others line up for it.

To everyone’s surprise, Taiwanese singer-actor Show Luo jumped above them all to grab the bouquet and the guests exploded in cheers and laughter. The 35-year-old, who had previously revealed his wish to get married and have three children, took a celebratory photo with the newlyweds and the ladies who “lost” to him.
The wedding was filled with song and dance by celebrities’ children and singers who attended. Jacky Cheung, Alan Tam, Show, actors Nick Cheung and Eric Tsang as well as Hong Kong band The Wynners, which had Kenny and Alan on the lead vocals, gathered to sing for the couple.

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo Empty Re: [28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:20 am

Show Luo wants an underwater wedding

After successfully catching the bride's bouquet at Kenny Bee's wedding last week, Taiwanese pop star Show Luo joked that he plans to hold a frivolous wedding of his own.
According to a report on China Topix, though the 35-year-old denied having any plans to wed soon, he admitted to have already thought of a theme for his wedding reception.
"I want it to be as merry as a Hollywood wedding. I think I would hold my wedding at the Taipei Arena, or maybe an underwater wedding," said Show. "I think an underwater wedding will be pretty awesome. My guests can all wear oxygen masks."
His manager chimed in, "How will you say your wedding oath with masks on? It will require hand gestures!"
When asked if he caught the bouquet during Fan Jiang's ceremonial toss so he could get married as soon as possible, Show laughed and joked, "I just consider the toss a competition that I cannot lose. There were too many under-aged girls joining in. They were too young to get married!"
In related news, his new book "Dream Puzzle" has been released last month.

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo Empty Re: [28/08/14 Xin MSN] Bouquet toss from Kenny Bee's wedding went to Show Luo

Post by czeherazade Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:20 pm

I give you my blessing if you want to tie the knot with someone now <3

I pray that the woman you choose is someone who could give back the love you have for her..

Kong xi ni...
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down