Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot

5 posters

Go down

[02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot Empty [02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot

02/25/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[**The night before the last, Show Lo had sprained his foot, upon returning to the hotel, hurried to put ice on it.]

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo's 2 concerts in Hong Kong were packed, attracting over 20,000 fans. But on his first night, before even getting to sing, he had already sprained his foot. He clenched his teeth and continued to perform, not stopping until he had returned to the hotel to put some ice on it.

'Male Dog Hips' Become Signature
Twins, Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse had sent floral gifts. He expressed that he had seen Edison Chen's racy photos, "But we're all entertainers, so we have to be wary for each other, so I didn't continue to look at them."

The night before last night, when he ascended from above suspended from wires, his left foot had accidentally stepped down onto the edge of step causing it to twist. He was afraid that after acupressure it would become even more swollen, so he only put ice on it to ease the pain. Even though he was injured, while he was singing "Yi Zhi Du Xiu [Outstanding] - Show Time" and "Jing Wu Men [Dance Gate]," he still did his fast "Male doggy-style hip thrust," he very proudly said that "this has become my signature move."

His self-established clothing line "STAGE" will be expanding into Singapore and Hong Kong in the next month. There are also plans of entering Japan, but he insisted on not releasing information about the business turnover, but just said, "I'm just glad that business is doing well."

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot Empty Re: [02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot

Post by Killer_smile Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:55 am

i wish he will even expand it through out America...hehehe little too much...but its good to think far a head rite guys??....ohhh his foot agian...poor piggie!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot Empty Re: [02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Hong Kong Premiere Concert, Injures Foot

Post by iloveshowx3 Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:05 am

wow. he's rlly expanding it to singapore?!
i hope the price will not be as ex as those online stores (:
iloveshowx3
iloveshowx3
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 33

http://iheartshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:11 am

poor piggie foot.. Sad
I hope he will get better ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:11 am

is he really going to bring the STAGE brand to singapore?!
omg, hurry please! ((x
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down