Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Concert Outdoors Is Rained On, Show Lo’s Hot Dancing Beats the Cold

Go down

[02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Concert Outdoors Is Rained On, Show Lo’s Hot Dancing Beats the Cold Empty [02/25/2008 - Apple Daily] Concert Outdoors Is Rained On, Show Lo’s Hot Dancing Beats the Cold

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:36 am

Concert Outdoors Is Rained On, Show Lo’s Hot Dancing Beats the Cold

02/25/2008

The night before the last, Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo held his concert at West Kowloon’s Pop TV arena. Even though the skies were uncooperative, strong winds and pouring rain, but it didn’t extinguish the fans’ fervor. Show had especially invited 4 portly girls to dance with him. He joked and said that he likes it when they’re ‘bursting exposure,’ which led the audience in a roar of laughter.

Show Lo came to Hong Kong and held 2 concerts. The night before the last was the first day. In his three hour concert, there were 2 encores, when the fans requested a third encore, he didn’t return to the stage, but the fans were unwilling to leave. The venue announced 4 times requesting the fans to clear the venue, then after a while, the fans slowly dispersed and left.

Passing Out Panchos [Raincoats]

Taiwan’s little dance King, Show Lo, sang many fast songs during his concert. There was one portion were he was daringly suspended in the air during the performance. Even though he had a security wires, but the 2 nights ago, the wind was strong, and the stage was swinging back and forth, with the fans afraid to blink. Show then danced with the 4 sexy, portly girls. While he was singing, he joked, “I like ‘bursting exposure!’” which made the audience burst into laughter. [note: bursting exposure is more or less literally translated, but it implies being fat and having your fat being exposed.]

The night before last night, the air was cold and rainy. The organizers very thoughtfully passed out panchos to everyone, and Show, in Cantonese, said, “Thank you all. The weather this bad hasn’t affected everyone’s mood, and everyone stayed. I’m very happy.”

Hopes to Hold More Concerts Next Year

The fans definitely didn’t leave due to bad weather, so as to repay his fans’ support, besides dancing and singing, he pulled the chosen lucky fan on stage, holding her hand and serenading to her on stage. Then occasionally he’d put his arm around her shoulders. The fans in the audience were all watching in envy, at the same time admiring at how lucky the fan was. After the song was finished, he and the fan shared an embrace, which led to more screams in the audience.

Then on stage, Show expressed, “Never did I think that I could hold 2 concerts in Hong Kong this time. I hope that when I return next year, I can hold 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 concerts!”

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Show draws out a female fan, serenades song on stage, then earns a kiss.]

[Using his hand to hold himself up, suspended in air by a chair. Show sings and dance, full of energy.]

[Show plays the piano on a hoist, strong wind blows shaking the stage.]

[Show and 4 cute, portly girls sing and dance, scenery was very fun.]

[This time at his solo concert in Hong Kong, Show expressed that he never thought that the fans were that enthusiastic.]

[Pouring rain on th night before the last, fans in rain attire to watch concert, but doesn't affect their mood.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down