Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch

3 posters

Go down

[02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch Empty [02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch Appraisal Value

02/26/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo on a particular day, after working at Grand Formosa Regents Taipei, his attention was drawn to the $2.86 million Frank Muller Watch in the jewelry store, after buying it, he wears it even when he's making Tepanyak and going out for some pampering, as seen, he admires his watch a lot.

In Show's thirty some watch collection, besides sports watches, and hip-hop styled ones, he has lots of expensive, fine types as well. Amongst his expensive ones, the most expensive one is definitely the one that he bought last year, the square-faced, diamond encrusted Franck Muller watch, worth $2.86 million.

To Show, Franck Muller is a classy taste and has rising value, this is the reason why he very willingly bought the watch. To smoothly buy the watch, he and his manager Xiao Shuang pulled a diversion.

On day, because his work was at the Grand Formosa Regents, after the even, the two took a little detour to a jewelry store. His attention was unexpectedly caught by the diamond encrusted watch, but the watch was nearly $3 million, so his manager tried to persuade him to forget about it. Show was expressionless at first, and then made gesture to leave, but little did we know that as soon as the two walked their separate ways, he turned back immediately, and bought the watch without further thought.

Unlike people that just like collecting watches, Show has worn his Franck Muller many times, even when he went to a foot spa, he wore it. We can see that he is very fond of that watch!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source : TW Yahoo!
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch Empty Re: [02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch

Post by siuying Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:43 am

oh my~~~ i'm fond of that watch too.. but $3 million!! well.. i guess as long as he likes it ... it's money well spent right? ahhaha that's my rationale for being a shopaholic myself. ahahha
siuying
siuying
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

[02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch Empty Re: [02/26/2008 - TW Yahoo!] The Value of Show Lo's Franck Muller Diamond Encrusted Watch

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:26 am

What was all this about? I didn't get it..
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down