Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts

+13
sun_in_action
trizi2z
anne911
blissfulting
miakaloveshow
ammer_sweet
vickie
archie1804
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
Tonya
ailin_stef
o_ost1nao_o
17 posters

Go down

[01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts Empty [01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:47 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile *
Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts

01/05/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The day before yesterday, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo happily celebrated his album's taking of first place, and announced that the number of records sold in Taiwan was 81,158 copies. When he was asked how he felt about defeating Lee Hom Wang, Show responded, "I only compete with myself."

Unthinkably, Lee Hom's record company, Sony, had responded directly to the sales record competition, and accused Show's management of buying out the charts.

In their declaration, Sony expressed, "The music industry knows that when artists from a certain management company release albums, they always think of ways to get first place. We're most clear that Lee Hom Wang's record sales is the real number 1." Lee Hom also said, "My boss Tsui Cheng Dong told me that these billboards aren't trustworthy, I don't have to care about them."

When Jay Chou released his album a couple years ago, he had once criticized the director of EMI of the time, Chen Je Shan (Who now is Warner Music's chairman) of adding fluff to Jolin Tsai's record sales. Today, Lee Hom has followed Jay Chou and is now speculative of Show Lo's record sales number. Sony also very directly accused the management company, which clearly implies Jolin and Show's management, Mars. However, Sony's "Main girl" Rainie Yang is also from Mars.

This declaration full of competitiveness and argument, Show's management company couldn't help be respond, "In all the record stores, digital download of ring tones, etc., in these ten different billboards, Show is all number one. Every autograph session he's signed at least 5,000 copies more or less. His #1 record sales is without a doubt a fact. We will continue to work hard, and not find any excuses."

Show and his company stands on the same point of view, believing that rank doesn't matter. The quality of music and the hard work of the artist is the things that are most worth discussing.

Source: OMY
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts Empty Re: [01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts

Post by ailin_stef Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:44 pm

I think that Lee Hom's company is jalous ! Mad
It doesn't want to lose face ! So stupid Sleep
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

[01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts Empty Re: [01/05/2009 - OMY] Lee Hom Wang Accuses Show Lo of Buying Out The Charts

Post by Tonya Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm

O.O O.O whaaatt!!????
come on....

I think that Lee Hom's company is jalous ! Mad
It doesn't want to lose face ! So stupid

hei sis..I think you are right XDXDXD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Sony.... psh. If thats possible, why didn't they buy their chart too? That is TOO low!!!! Sick.
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure Leehom didn't mean that in a malacious way. Seriously, he's an open minded person, from what i know anyways. I think he was just stating what his company told him, and that was that.
Leehom's company is a totally different story..seriously, they bring a bad name to the artists in that company! don't do that man...what sore losers...

But i guess when you're as red as Show, no matter how loveable you are, there will ALWAYS be haters...

Sony..SUCK IT UP!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 pm

What's wrong with the headline?!

Leehom didn't said that! It's his record company, that dumb Sony BMG!
Leehom, as far as I know, only care to make good music! not that chart or sales number. As a person, he won't but as a bussiness player, his company does! blah.. Sony BMG ruined LeeHom's name!

Sony accused GT to buy off charts? this statement means Sony "did" this trick too (maybe for some artists's album?)..

please.. Show has more and more fansbase than you could imagine!
both TW & CHN, and also like us the int'l fans! so the 81158 number is a real.
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Like stina jie sed before...watever's written....is what people would believe. THE DAMAGE IS DONE. whether you like to see that headlines or not. SERIOUSLY, the press will think of ANYTHING attractive to write about...the headlines is sure disgusting tho.

archie1804: to be specific, they sed they ACCUSED Show's AGENCY (Mars)..ahem* the company Rainie belongs in. AND, Rainie's record company is Sony. SO..they probably sacrificed Rainie LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Hopefully Leehom's fans would be smart enough to know Leehom is no such person!...and hope Show fans can see clearly in this madness that Leehom has done NO SUCH ACCUSATION! grr...i've usually just left the media alone with all the gossip and everything..but this kind of twisting the truth in the wrong direction is something i do NOT tolerate, especially of the 2 ppl in the entertainment circle that i love the most >3<
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 pm

A bit angry..however what they say in the article maybe is not the real thing that Lee Hom and his company said..maybe the reporter just made it uu..who know?
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:35 pm

hahaha they all so funny accusing Show luo he so famous than lee hom and his music is likeable by everyone so stop there accusation..all i can say they are loser what ever they do...show luo is no.1 no doubt so mine there own business...The chart will not tell a lie and show luo will not do evil work to make him no.1 all his sucess is come from his own effort Evil or Very Mad
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 am

miakaloveshow wrote:hahaha they all so funny accusing Show luo he so famous than lee hom and his music is likeable by everyone so stop there accusation..all i can say they are loser what ever they do...show luo is no.1 no doubt so mine there own business...The chart will not tell a lie and show luo will not do evil work to make him no.1 all his sucess is come from his own effort Evil or Very Mad

miakaloveshow:
While it's true that Show is really popular nowadays, I wouldn't say he is more famous than Lee Hom. We have to consider the fact that LH has been famous in the business for what, 10 years or so? I don't know the exact number, but he's been popular for longer than Show has. Therefore, I think it's reasonable to say that he may still have more fans, especially on an international level (though Show's catching up Very Happy).

However, I agree that it's Lee Hom's company causing all this trouble. I don't believe for a second that he's a guy who would dwell on the rankings on these charts. Goodness, he doesn't need to, we all know he's got enough talent as it is.

I'm so proud of Show! And I can't say I'm surprised that his album is beating Lee Hom's...okay, maybe a little (just facing the facts...what I said earlier about him being famous longer). I'm fans of both stars because I think they've both got that amazing talent for whatever their "own thing" is...so it's not really fair to compare them. They're both ridiculously amazing...all I can say is I wish the both of them will have great sales and they'll deserve it.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:29 am

i don't even like putting the two of them in the same sentence.
they're SO different, i don't know why people even bother comparing the two of them.

one is all music.
renowned for his music.

one was idol + music.
renowned for his 'idol-ness' and fresh boybandish feel
but lost it.
and became comedian, second-liner, host, entertainer
renowned for his hosting, mr. 3champion
but lost that too.
and became box-office poison.
renowned for his pitiful self.
but finally worked a little harder, a little more perseverence
and became what he is now.
mr. all around . mr. most-down-to-earth.

one was packaged for fame.
because he's 'foreign'
the natural talent.

one worked really hard in hopes that he could also be packaged for fame.
because he's a 'native'
the "learned-talent."
the taste of dirt to diamonds.

i want the comparing to stop . but of course the press/the media won't care.
they like to write junk like that.

WHO CARES who is more popular?gawd.somepeoplejustneedtogrowup.
fricken SONY.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:15 am

if SHOW did not do anything and his album sells high, that is the time he judge the person and accuse him of buying in any form, but they all know, we all know that he put lots of effort not just for this album but all of his album and projects. he gives his 100% on all of his work, so lets just pray that SHOW will be not affected on this issues and also for his mom. Mad
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:11 am

thats so rudeeeeee,,,,,,, howcome they said those kind of thingss,,,,,,,,
show is muccccccccchhh better than lee hom!!!!!
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:28 am

we dun have to get bother by these..i guess Show will ignore this news and do whatever he think is right..
whatever it is, we just support Our Show and ignore all the stupid comments will do..
JIAYOU SHOW!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:18 pm

I agree with most of you. Say until Show's company so evil . !!!!!! :@

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:39 am

stina Well said! even though we don't like comparisons between the two, i liked your thoughtful comparisons, LOL. and you're right, they're so different in everything (music, personality, style, etc.) it's ridiculous to say who's more popular in that general sense.

seriously, they're both better off doing what they're respectively good at.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:25 am

common... its the support of fans... not anything else... if fans doesnt suppose LeeHom... then its his prob... and its SHOW's hard work... not anybody else... leehom is just jealous bout it...giv SHOW a chance
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:48 pm

o_ost1nao_o, I don't know why but am deeply moved by the descriptions you made about Show. I kinda pictured it in my mind his rise and fall.
Man Show must be having such a hard time right now because the sh*t just keeps on coming ei? The Rain plagiarisim thing then now this? The price you have to pay when you are getting more popular i guess...
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:48 am

i dun think this news will stop .... it will take very long for people to forget and stop all the comments.
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSHI Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 pm

I understand much of what happened, but one thing is not understood to refer to "Buying chart"
can someone please explain to me?

I recently read this topic, and I think that is the envy, our SHOW this first, that the disc is also very good, is more than clear that this first.
MUSHI
MUSHI
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down