Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo

+6
jhesa43
missfangirl
nyanya_ndut
r0ngx
fshirles
bubblo
10 posters

Go down

[03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo Empty [03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo

Post by bubblo Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 am

Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo

Translated by: shellstah__ @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Credits: MingPao

1 March 2009 - MingPao

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) and Bosco Wong are both singers that focuses on dancing. They met two nights ago to record for <Jade Solid Gold> and Bosco expressed he felt pressured when he met Taiwan's Dancing King (Show Luo) and complimented that his dancing was very good. when the reporter asked the hip hop dancer Bosco if he would teach Show, he said, "I wouldn't dare. We can learn from each other. During practice I watched Show and learned a few things secretly,"

Bosco knew that Show held an autograph session the night before and offered to be Show's guest performer. Show said, "He was very polite. An autograph session is such a small thing, we'll talk when its a concert. His politeness makes me very shy," Show only knew that Bosco was an actor and pointed out that Bosco was older than him, only toe find that he was actually younger than Show by a year. Show said, "His age is close to mine; because he is so familiar with acting," Bosco joked, "Maybe I'll become worse before I get old,"
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo Empty Re: [03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo

Post by fshirles Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 am

Wow, the news section hasn't been updated for a while, haha...
Thanks for the translation, bubble!

Show was awesome on that day, cool~~nice to see HK fans went and support him...
I like Bosco to be an actor more than a singer, honestly. But try something new is not a bad either.

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

[03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo Empty Re: [03/01/2009 - MingPao ] Bosco Wong Learns Dance From Show Luo

Post by r0ngx Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 am

Coool! When my two idols meet Very Happy But I still love show more then ever. Very Happy

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:05 am

both are really nice people Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 am

omg. bosco wong and show?! w[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i really hope they collaborate in the near future. bosco wong is cute. LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 pm

thanks for sharing this news. Smile Do you have any pictures both of them together? When is the airing of this? What channel? thanks.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:58 pm

wouldnt it air like a week after maybe or a few days later on tvb in hk ... idk about other places though

show could teach bosco a dance in like 30 seconds cus hes just that good ;D
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm

i think i would like bosco as an actor more.
(no offense) and he seemed REALLY active and stuff around Show.
it made Show look kinda like o.O
i guess, HK artists are tryin to be all-around artists too!

ALTHOUGH ppl say HK autograph session was a blehh.
i still thought it was nice..at least, it wasnt TOO much ppl..and Show can have a lito chit chat with some of them=]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 am

Thanks for translation! Idk who Bosco Wong is. brb google-ing
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 am

lonelygurl: no prob... you never watch any hong kong dramas ?? he's really famous for acting though...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Show luo is our asia dancing king Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down