Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday

+8
miakaloveshow
jhesa43
avondale09
littlecutekitty
cerise18
ellehcir1408
glambratinella
freya1507
12 posters

Go down

[17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday Empty [17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday

Post by freya1507 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 am

2009 april 17 Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translated by catalie @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Following on from his endorsement for Lays Thick-Cut Potato Chips, Show Luo who is the male star favourite for advertisments, has again seized an endorsement for Lays MAX Crinkle-Cut Potato Chips. A few days ago, he was arranged to film the advertisement in the mountains at Wu Lai; not only did he go with the trend of riding a bicycle, in addition, his mobile phone lost reception in the moutainous area, making Xiao Zhu feel extremely free, as if he was suddenly on holidays!

Xiao Zhu's endorsement for potato chips has been a great success, causing the company to make exceptions for two consecutive years, raising the price of the renewed contract to a 7-figure sum. Xiao Zhu usually has a very cheerful image, which was also the main reason he was chosen. This time, the main idea for the advertisement is a "happy" spokesperson and Xiao Zhu himself took "Having U Is Happiness" philosophy [of Lays chips]. He said, Nowadays, I keep a steady mind when facing the troubles of the recession and the showbiz. I also share with you 'Turn a corner, in actual fact happiness is very simple'." From April 23, there will also be 5 mystery clips released online, recounting Xiao Zhu's happy moments.

A few days ago, Xiao Zhu went up the mountains in Wu Lai to film the advertisement for the product [Lays chips] he is endorsing. The whole day only involved one job and the filming content was just him riding a bicycle. Cheerful Xiao Zhu demonstrated his various bicycle stunts in the mountains and forest, causing the employees to all praise his skills. Xiao Zhu discovered that there was no reception for his mobile phones deep in the mountains and felt very happy about this rare moment of freedom.
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday Empty Re: [17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday

Post by glambratinella Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 am

thanks for sharing the article, freya! that's why i love Show so much, he has a cheerful personality. it's a great choice for Lay's to have chosen Show as the endorser.

the losing reception thing is quite funny, but i like it when he said that he feels free. lol. Very Happy
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday Empty Re: [17/04/2009 - UDN] Show Luo films CF; mobile phone loses reception, like having a holiday

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:56 am

hehe.. thanks for the post freya..

its like Show felt that he is alone that time.. in a good way..

he sounded like he is really happy.. i feel happy for him too..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 pm

thanks for posting freya! Razz
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:31 pm

lol...5 mysterious clips -_-
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm

lolz littlecutekitty, I'm curious about these 5 mysterious clips, too.

I'm glad he had fun shooting this commercial =) But it makes me wonder how many phone calls he usually receives a day... haha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 pm

ahahah..thanks for sharing this freya! wow! i cant wait to see him again in commercial. i know this will be a good scene and a lot of his fans will watch and support it. hehehe...

about phone calls...yeah! nobody will reach him even his manager. hahahaa.. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 pm

ShOw is so handsome on that commercial..Lay had the best choice for him i can't wait for the other mystery clips... Very Happy YUMMY SHOW...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:22 am

wondering what are the 5 mystery clips too! Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 pm

avondale09 wrote:lolz littlecutekitty, I'm curious about these 5 mysterious clips, too.

I'm glad he had fun shooting this commercial =) But it makes me wonder how many phone calls he usually receives a day... haha.

LOL only Show can have fun riding a bike for hours through mountainous terrain Smile
I wonder what those mysterious clips will show about Show? scratch

P.S. He absolutely MUST have been in heaven to not have to answer his phone every 5 minutes!
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:22 pm

thanks for posting(=

im sure hes really skilled at bicycling because he used to live in an area like that and in taiwan .. dont a lot of kids/teens ride bikes to school as their way of transportation(= hes so cute for thinking that hes so 'free' without his phone =]
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:44 am

no reception which means he can be free from call and no disturbance!!!!!
he is just like kid, playing with bicycle...

i am glad that he is that happy...
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down