Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of Fanny exposed

+23
katluvshow
che2dimples
ellehcir1408
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
michy_4n8
littlecutekitty
drivewayromance
chunellakizzes101
miakaloveshow
keirins
xzoe
ai4show
SiSi
xxcarolxx
trizi2z
CutieHeart918
rokziie
cerise18
ShowMusic
Tonya
MUNMUN
fshirles
kUmiko_krixzel
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of  Fanny exposed Empty [04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of Fanny exposed

Post by kUmiko_krixzel Sun May 03, 2009 12:10 am

Half-naked photos of Show Luo and photo of Fanny exposed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A girl who resembles Selina from pop group SHE has recently leaked photos of Taiwanese pop idol, Show Luo, revealing him in his half-naked state.
She is allegedly a female "cyber lover" of Show and have dated online for three months.
According to Lianhe Wanbao, Show decided to call off the online relationship after three months as he started to suspect that she was up to no good.
True enough, his cyber girlfriend, known only as Fanny, approached Taiwan's Next Magazine with photos of Show and 16 pages worth of MSN chat conversations. She also uploaded his photos onto her blog which have since been circulated on the Internet.
Reports reveal that Fanny is from Hong Kong and first got to know Show through Facebook. They then started corresponding through MSN, phone calls and SMS.
She told the media that he first approached her online, saying that the reason he added her as a friend was because he had seen her photos and found her pretty.
Fanny also said that Show boasted to her during initial MSN conversations that he was very good at 'doing that'.
Lianhe Wanbao reported that Fanny admitted that she grew quite fond of Show after they started chatting on the phone regularly. They also chatted frequently via webcam. She also revealed that they even had cybersex.
Fanny confessed that she had recently visited his house last month.
To prove that she was not lying, she uploaded individual photos of Show, in which five were of him half-naked.
When asked why she wanted to expose her romp with Show, Fanny replied that it was because she found out that he had a lot of hot babes on his friends list and realised how stupid she was previously.
Show has admitted on one of his variety shows yesterday to knowing this girl and apologised to his mother, his fans and his company.
However, he revealed that he did not know of any girl named Fanny and that the actual name of the girl he was seeing online is in fact called Tiffany.
He also said that the photos of Fanny in the magazines are not Tiffany. He admitted that he got to know this girl online but ceased contact with her as he felt that she was up to no good and had also requested for him to help her enter into showbiz.
Show said that she had edited and changed the content of their online conversations. As to Fanny's alleged visit to his house, Show vehemently denies seeing this girl at all.
He admitted that he will never believe anyone on the Internet anymore and cautioned others to be wary as well.

source: asiaone.com

>>i'm really sad bout this thing..
that gurl shud be in jail forever..
hope evrything wud get better
i support Show forever<<
Smile
kUmiko_krixzel
kUmiko_krixzel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 151

http://www.lezxirk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of  Fanny exposed Empty Re: [04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of Fanny exposed

Post by fshirles Sun May 03, 2009 1:03 am

I think we should kind of stop discussing this topic any further more.

Everything need to go away, should go away now...leave some space & peace for XiaoZhu, he's extremely sad yet trying to be self-controlled. But I can see his disappointment and distress from his eyes, Im scared so much that he ll break down suddenly...

Poor XiaoZhu! How come all the unfortunate things went onto him?! He's a good boy...

I hate Media more this time than that stupid girl, cos they enlarged normal thing as such a big deal, they are really so cruel and heartless! I do hope all of them get punishment for their awful actions!!!!!!!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

[04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of  Fanny exposed Empty Re: [04/30/2009 - Asiaone] Half-naked photos of Show Lo and photo of Fanny exposed

Post by MUNMUN Sun May 03, 2009 2:45 am

ii tink the bai long wang is right... he say that xiao zhu will have alot of 'xiaoren' this year...

Just hope that xiao zhu can get along wif tis matter and not be so sad abt it
MUNMUN
MUNMUN
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun May 03, 2009 4:33 am

I hope all this long story can be stopped.. I believe in Show ..and I really want hit that..."girl" -_-'''
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Sun May 03, 2009 6:14 am

From a small gossip issue you ppl make it sth like life and death matter and make Xiao Zhu worry. What that all about? If you ppl stop thinking about this issue and Xiao Zhu will be more relieve. The more you ppl r discussing about this issue the more Xiao Zhu will be worried and stress.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Sun May 03, 2009 7:18 am

maybe we too should stop talking about this issue so that it will naturally die down..
so xiao zhu can get over this too..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sun May 03, 2009 8:28 am

i hope this issue would just end, right, should stop discussing about this.
so that reporters would notice that its not a "HOT TOPIC" after all.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 am

rokziie wrote:i hope this issue would just end, right, should stop discussing about this.
so that reporters would notice that its not a "HOT TOPIC" after all.
yup..and they too would stop publishing news about it..and eventually people will not mind it..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 am

yup i agree...
it will lessen the stress and pressure show feels if we'll stop talking about this issue... let the media say want they want, don't mind them, and they will realize that it's not a hot topic anymore then they'll soon forget about this issue and will talked about something or someone else...

but anyways, thanks kumiko for sharing this... Smile
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Sun May 03, 2009 10:28 am

omg........ is it trueeeeee.....??? noooooo........cant believe this happened to show...............
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Sun May 03, 2009 11:52 am

I think it'll be better if we stop talking about this, like you all said if we stop talking about it then the reports will die down and reporters will know this isn't a hot topic anymore.
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Sun May 03, 2009 12:23 pm

thats right.. but we still need to find the fanny-girl!!!!!!!!!!
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Sun May 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Fighting Xiao Zhu! Always support you no matter what. Stay strong and happay as you always are. And about this Funny....WHATEVER!!!
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ai4show Sun May 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Poor Show... if u really admire Show...have some brains and not post something up like that.... People these days misunderstood things easily and take it the wrong way... What if that happens to u and someone uploaded UR half-naked picture on the web? Wouldn't u lose the guts to face the world that everyone will see u??? maybe Fanny is a cyberdating Show but have some conscience people... Show and other celerities have their reputations too.. They're just ordinary people like you and me who happen to have alot of money.

So please think about what you are uploading...who knows that u might be hurting their feelings.

-----------

small advice SHOW:

Xiao xi yi dian... There are many people who are just pretending to be firendly online. Hope this never happens... Hai you... please take quick actions before this issue goes out of hand... many girls love you but you have to take care of yourself... JIA YOU!!!
ai4show
ai4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://myspace.com/faye92

Back to top Go down

Post by xzoe Sun May 03, 2009 8:14 pm

That Fanny girl does resemble Selina, but she looks like a plastic doll with so much make-up on and trying to act cute. Show, you need to stop yourself falling into these traps just because of their pretty faces... Sad Their faces might look pretty, but their heart could be B L A C K.
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Sun May 03, 2009 8:58 pm

agree with you guys, the media must stop publishing this issue immediately. if this kinda news continuously come to the surface, i'm afraid he'll be hurt again although we had support him much.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun May 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Dumb girl so obsessed with Show....i hope that girl should be punish and media was enjoyable written up some bad news about him..i hope the will the issue will be dead soon. even Show Luo try to smile..deep inside he really affected on this news...just smile Show we are to support u always..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by chunellakizzes101 Mon May 04, 2009 1:32 am

Gosh..
I was really pissed off with that girl..
I think she is jealous because xiao zhu is very famous.
I know that show will not do that..
Don't worry show!!!
We will support you till the end!!
chunellakizzes101
chunellakizzes101

Number of posts : 2

http://heart-line05.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Mon May 04, 2009 5:15 am

I truly believe that Show only knew her through Facebook and chatted with her on msn + showed that he was really Show through webcam and nothing else.

Cuz to me, the rest of the information she revealed sounds like a whole bunch of lies, no offense. If she can bring Show down like this, I'm sure it wouldn't be surprising if she fabricated a whole lot of it.

Nevertheless, I too hope Show would get over this matter soon. [:
I'm sure everyone wants to see him happy with that charming and sweet smile of his once more. ^^
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon May 04, 2009 9:09 am

that's right.. Show doesn't deserve that Sad
I hope show's company can help him ..
hei show!! we all want see you smile again!!!!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 pm

...i thought the half naked pics taken of Show were from the webcam and was cuz he was exercising at that time =S Now she's saying she took those pics when she was at his house?! what...
i dunno man, i hope they find the girl's true identity soon -__-
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 Fri May 08, 2009 3:42 am

i think this matter passed away..hihi.. just exploring to know more about show luo..please help me to cope up with this international forum..thanks to those who will help me..more power to show.!!
michy_4n8
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 am

^
hi michy! Smile
you can join us here..

glad to see that this died down.. Smile
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat May 09, 2009 10:26 am

show has his private life you know.. EVERYONE has it.. so the media wouldn't have to enlarge this very little issue !! O.M.G. !!! poor xiao zhu =[
stupid girl
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 am

littlecutekitty wrote:...i thought the half naked pics taken of Show were from the webcam and was cuz he was exercising at that time =S Now she's saying she took those pics when she was at his house?! what...
i dunno man, i hope they find the girl's true identity soon -__-

she is really crazy.
yeah, the pix were from the webcam.. he was exercising that time.
the girl didnt believe that he is luo zhi xiang so he showed himself.
he thought it was ok for him to be half naked since he is a guy..
truly nothing is wrong about it..
just blown out of proportion by that leech and the media..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by kUmiko_krixzel Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm

>> guyzz thaNk you for your repLies and commEnts..
and of course sorry for posting this topic..
i hope these things would give you much lessons to learn.. Very Happy

kUmiko_krixzel
kUmiko_krixzel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 151

http://www.lezxirk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by che2dimples Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:50 am

Be Strong Show Luo!!! We will Support you Always!!!![b]
che2dimples
che2dimples

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by katluvshow Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:47 am

oooh~ seeing Xiao Zhu half naked..
he is so hot.. Cool

anyways that's all i wanted to say and will never comment about this topic at all.. hihi
katluvshow
katluvshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Very Happy WOW. Shows got a good body. lol at least its not the bottom half of Show. Idc. and she is NOT very pretty. Your average superstar-wanna-be.
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jasmine.08 Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 am

yea..i think this issue should be stopped..let's just support Show and pretend this never happened.. (but inside i really can't forget what this girl did to our xiao zhu..LOL!!) Very Happy
jasmine.08
jasmine.08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 120

http://andyko08.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next