Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou

+11
wyethrine
mhay519
keryn
Tazzy
abiglee_grabbie20
mrpig
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
vickie
xiangxuanlin
freya1507
15 posters

Go down

[11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou Empty [11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou

Post by freya1507 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

credit as tagged / show interl forum
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou Empty Re: [11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm

thanks for uploading the guangzhou pics.

the kiddo was soo lucky that THE Show Luo carried him.~ aaw. and the retouching gfx was cute too!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou Empty Re: [11/08/2009] Honeymoon Event - GuangZhou

Post by vickie Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 pm

still lookin so energized after such terrible days=,= this guy..makes ppl cry!! but oh wells...im glad the days are over..i HOPE! and awaits for the next event which should be SINGAPORE....next yr.....

he was actually feeling bad during this thing.iono how he pulls it off.but watever it is..CLAPS* for superman!

Last edited by vickie on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:57 pm

thanks for sharing the baby was so cute and lucky when Show lift him hahaha...and maybe Show have Contact lens..and so cute when he retouch.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 pm

oh wow!those are really good shots!thanks for sharing it!SHOW LO looks really cute in that event!and he looks at the camera one time...cool!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpig Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 pm

thanks for the pic. my piggy so shuai. lol
mrpig
mrpig
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:36 am

haha the 4th pics is so cute... love it Very Happy

and the last pic ahaha hilarious yet sexy xD
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 770

https://www.youtube.com/user/grabbie20

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 am

vickie wrote:still lookin so energized after such terrible days=,= this guy..makes ppl cry!! but oh wells...im glad the days are over..i HOPE! and awaits for the next event which should be SINGAPORE....next yr.....

he was actually feeling bad during this thing.iono how he pulls it off.but watever it is..CLAPS* for superman!

i knew he was d*mn bussy these days but i did not know he did not feel well .... oh, the flu or just exhausted ???
thanks for the info vickie ...
aish he is so professional
jia you show
and hoping for SG at eastertime cheers for me pls for me ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazzy Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 pm

thanks 4 sharing...

wow, he's so nice...
i liked the pic when he lifted the baby's cute.. Cool
Tazzy
Tazzy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:49 pm

freya1507 wrote:
vickie wrote:still lookin so energized after such terrible days=,= this guy..makes ppl cry!! but oh wells...im glad the days are over..i HOPE! and awaits for the next event which should be SINGAPORE....next yr.....

i knew he was d*mn bussy these days but i did not know he did not feel well .... oh, the flu or just exhausted ???
jia you show

i heard he threw up..like forreal. maybe once maybe twice..who knows=,=' its a LONG story. LONG days. it was just bad..welps it was ADVENTUROUS. but BAD for him..and the crew...xiao shuang & ah xiong. it was just BAD><"
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm

aish poor boy ... too much work these days *sigh
thanks vickie
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by keryn Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 pm

thanks for sharing!
Ohmy, the photoshots,he's looking at the camera, the fan is lucky!
Wow, those few days, so busy and tiring for them!

keryn
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 21

http://cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:02 pm

vickie wrote:
freya1507 wrote:

jia you show

i heard he threw up..like forreal. maybe once maybe twice..who knows=,=' its a LONG story. LONG days. it was just bad..welps it was ADVENTUROUS. but BAD for him..and the crew...xiao shuang & ah xiong. it was just BAD><"

oh my...hope he's already feeling fine.
maybe bec of being too busy these days...

he's so professional that he managed to look good on the event eventhough he's not really feeling well.
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:50 pm

he' so dedicated! hope he's doing fine now.. he love his fans so much.. he has all the reason to cancel the event but he didnt do it.. he'll go no matter what even if it means dying.. lols.. just love him so much..
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 pm

^^ yeah. he loves us too much!

so basically all last week, he has been flying around..from taiwan to all over places in mainland. if u rmb correctly, hes supposed to go from tian jin to guangzhou for SFC honeymoon party. UNFORTUNATELY, the nite before his flight..there was some crazy fog..and they started to worry that tomorrow, the flight might cancel if it continues..

so like late at night, they were discussing wat to do...and apparently some fan joked that the only way to get out would be the train. they never thought he would take it..i mean he IS a star..celebrity..why would he take a train ALL the way to Shanghai to fly to Guangzhou? it's like a 9.5hr+ train ride. but he did it anyways. like i think around 9-ish he decided to leave..and go to Shanghai....

so they bought train tickets and stuff...and like i forgot what happened.but yeah something went wrong with the car or watever...they ended up moving everything from the original car to like two other cabs/taxis. and they RAN into the train station..and they made it on the train of course..but like just barely....they were only 5 mins earlier.so u can imagine how hectic it was....

all he cared about was whether he'll make it to Guangzhou in time..cuz he didnt want to disappoint those who were attending the party. according to other fans....there were NO SIGN that he slept at night....or even SIT on his bed..his bed was completely untouched!!

on the trian, there were fans that followed him of course. xiao shuang bought food for them and everything and they didnt disturb him at all. its more like instead, he was telling them to go home...and was saying that he can take pics with them here on the train and they shouldnt follow him to guangzhou. it wasnt like wat the media sed at all....

so he thought he was gonna be on time, but the flight to guangzhou delayed tooo.....so they were on the plane, for like an hr or so before they took off..and according to ah xiong, Show was sleeping peacefully (see how tired he was?)

i heard...that after the guanghou honeymoon party, he threw up..cuz he was too tired...[some sed,, after the train ride..some sed...before the party...whatever it is...he threw up]

this guy..made us worried for whole two nights..as this happened.....and as we read it over the forum....we were sooo saddd..and upset...and worried..many of us didnt sleep well=/ and yet the next day after the guangzhou party.he had to go bak to TW for BFB live.

end of story.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 am

^Thanks for the info, vickie. So THAT'S what happened. Over at AF, we knew about the 9 hour train ride. But not about the fans. But the train ride thing already seriously surprised me and impressed me. I could not believe he'd be willing to do that. NO ONE would have blamed him for missing--he can't control the weather. Yet he still did this. Wow. Absolutely wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 am

oh my. poor show.he really loves those people who values him. ^^; i hope he will be fine soon. godbless him.

but also i hope he wont be risking his health for his work.

thanks vickie for the details vickie.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 am

my admiration for Show grew more after knowing this story.

he's really such a considerate & kind person especially to his fans.

no wonder we really love him!

but I still hope he takes care more of himself also.
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 am

I read once her sharing over that forum clarifying the news and Show being so kind toward his fans really touching. The other idols never been like him who could sacrifice so much to the fans. Its make me more n more like him, we'll support you forever!Thanx vickie for sharing it.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:05 am

thanks vickie again for the detailed report

he is very very professional, and i can just say again and again i'm very happy how much he treasure his fans ...and how much he want to keep his word ....
so i hope he can rest a bit better when he is at home ... in his appartment
cause the busy schedule will go on for a while
i hope he take care about himself
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 am

thanks vickie for sharing those infos...i really am proud of our SHOW LO!he is so professional and loves his fans...that's why i love him so much.i adore him!
i just hope he also takes good care of himself...JIA YOU SHOW LO!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessK87 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 am

thanks for the info vickie Smile the dedication Show has for his fans is so admirable but I think we all can agree we'd rather have Show cancel/miss an event (no matter how sad it is to think that) than 'die'/pass out from exhaustion. But i guess this is one of the qualities i love about him how he is always there for those he cares about.
PrincessK87
PrincessK87
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Wow, that's just so...wow Sad

I don't even know what to say...thanks for sharing vickie
This boychik is gonna stress himself out too much!
On another note, it's a tremendous act of love and courage to do all that...no wonder we all really like Show Smile

Spoiler:
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 pm

thanks vickie!

he really cherish his fans, not only by words but through in action too.
i hope that he had gotten the time to rest when returning in taiwan. ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down