Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest

+13
woainishow
asiaticlily
munirah
xiangxuanlin
wyethrine
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
abiglee_grabbie20
annakebana
kriztetalovesxioazhu
alyanna
Sanguine
calvinida175
endlessjoy
17 posters

Go down

[12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest Empty [12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest

Post by endlessjoy Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 am

Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation: endlessjoy

December 28, 2009, on CTS, Rainie Yang and Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) kissed nonstop in the idol drama <Hi My Sweetheart>! Earlier they filmed a hotel-drunken-bed scene; due to the lack of chemistry when filming the kiss scene, the director requested that they demonstrate “fiercely hit and passionately kiss” in front of the camera. The two can only follow the director’s instructions and kiss like two octopus lips.

According to “Ming Bao,” after the director called out “cut” for the kissing scene, Rainie and Show immediately jumped away from each other. Rainie even used tissues to wipe her lips nonstop saying, “Kissing with Show feels like incest.” She dared not watch the replay because it would have been too awkward and embarrassing. Rainie then again laughingly said, “<Hi My Sweetheart> is the idol drama that I kissed with the most styles; I performed stealing a kiss, passionately kissing, and even forcing a kiss.”
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest Empty Re: [12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest

Post by calvinida175 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 am

Hahaha..OMG!!..when i opened this new..i was shock..i thought ??..anyway...Rainie knows alot compared to what she knows in meteor garden....Very Happy..I feel shy for her..they jumped away from each other??..lolz,,,octopus lips..Smile)

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

[12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest Empty Re: [12/28/2009 ChinaNews] Rainie Yang and Show Luo’s Hot Passionate Kiss and Hot Bed Scene Being Described as Incest

Post by Sanguine Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 am

lol, she said that when she had to kiss willber in Miss No Good.
Sanguine
Sanguine
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

http://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 am

i was shocked of the pictures
thanks for sharing
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 am

haha i just saw this episode...yeah it was kinda shocking but they both did a good job! good thing it was a short scene cause im dying because of jealousy while watching it lol!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am

I saw this behind the scene.
I mean the kissing scene.
They really pushed away each other and I think Rainie complain of having so much saliva in her mouth or what. I can't recall.

Also, they even did the kiss scene in one shot.
Amazing right?... Haha Very Happy

Octopus lips?... Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 am

O_O
the first pic hahaha ..

half of me just died loooooolz xD

don't open this spoiler xD xD lolz
Spoiler:
^gif
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 770

https://www.youtube.com/user/grabbie20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 am

haha .. lol .. love ep9 ! yay~ so excited for episode 10 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 pm

haven't watch this episode yet... wait just got confused was there really a hot bed scene??

abby
nice one... love it! o_O
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 pm

lol. this is what i do not like about rainie. she loves to comment against all the kissing scenes shes been to (lol. even though she is not asked.) but what she said is way better than describing it as disgusting. lol.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm

haha. ya the BTS showed them jumping away right after the director says cut! so funny though.

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by asiaticlily Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Thanks for sharing. Episode 9 is so funny.

asiaticlily
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Um, thanks for sharing Smile
This article is pretty much saying what was said earlier when Rainie and Show first filmed that scene...but seriously, that kiss scene seemed longer in the episode than when I saw it on BTS...but that's the life of an actor Rolling Eyes

abiglee_grabbie20 wrote:don't open this spoiler xD xD lolz
Sorry abiglee_grabbie20! My curiosity got the better of me, and...that's why I wanna scratch my eyes out now T.T

Last edited by woainishow on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 pm

abiglee_grabbie20 wrote:O_O
the first pic hahaha ..

half of me just died loooooolz xD

don't open this spoiler xD xD lolz
Spoiler:
^gif

Nice abby me too im so jealous..so hot and rainie kiss like there no day come... lol! don't force Show...grrrrrrr
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:34 am

hihihihi lol yes rainie is doing a lot of incest all the time she is filming hihihi
in the bts, also the missnogood one i had the feeling she is embarrassed and maybe she likes the kissing but for sure does not want to show this in front of the staff - just my idea
but also show came not-asked to the kissing issue on the presscon, as he said - Rainie you have to tell them how my lips are and so on ...
;-)
anyway i love the scene, its good the director asked for this kind of realistic kiss, even though they were one moment before lying in the bed and for the kiss they were standing lol
thanks for sharing this article
and abbie i looooooooooooooove you gif ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:05 pm

freya1507 wrote:anyway i love the scene, its good the director asked for this kind of realistic kiss, even though they were one moment before lying in the bed and for the kiss they were standing lol

So I wasn't the only one who noticed Show and Rainie were on the bed first, then suddenly standing up? I was wondering about that too...shouldn't it have been in the opposite direction? lol Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:44 pm

kekeke maybe kissing while standing was easier for them to shoot
lol yes normaly you start outside of the bed and then when you end there you stay there ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by apol15anna Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 am

OMG...afro
i was shocked to the picture...

affraid
and i feel jealous to rainie because he kissed xiao zhu
wahahahaha... jocolor lol!
apol15anna
apol15anna
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

http://apol15anna.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 am

haha ya. they switched to kissing out of the bed. haha

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by lullaby Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 am

lol - they jumped away from each other ?!
funny!!

anyway, I saw this scene (finally got around to it) and I loved it !! lol

psh. who am I kidding. I love all the kissing
they do in this show !! Very Happy
lullaby
lullaby
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down