Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive)

+12
Fubaba
wyethrine
rokziie
AllyKok
miakaloveshow
xiangxuanlin
woainishow
o_ost1nao_o
vickie
onemanshow
avondale09
freya1507
16 posters

Go down

2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive) Empty 2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive)

Post by freya1507 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:12 pm

have not clue what this is for
but i guess one epi of YLBFB (outdoor) so xiao gui is there too
all BTS pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by freya1507 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive) Empty Re: 2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive)

Post by avondale09 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:39 pm

^^Ooh idk! Cool! Thanks! Anyone else LOVE him in sweatpants? lolz
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive) Empty Re: 2010 jan Rec of YLBFB outdoor with HuDie, TianTian, Xiao Gui & guys (sportive)

Post by onemanshow Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm

thanks freya jie for posting ^^

how i wish i was tiantian in the first pic Very Happy
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 pm

LALALA. this is the BFB sports competition thing the have every yr when it's Chinese New Year..so we'll probably see it in like two weeks or so=)

thanks for sharing tho:D
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

ME ME ME I LOVE HIM IN THAT CASUAL LOOK TOOOO :}}}}

They're finally doing it again Smile
last year Show was too busy, so they just freaking did reruns -_-

EW I SEE YAO YAO AND TERRY EW EW EW EW.. ESPECIALY TERRy EW EW EW EW

Butterfly and Show are matching . LoL

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm so excited to see this episode when it comes out...I wonder what kind of games will they play? Show looks good in casualwear...are they doing this at a school or something? Because I saw a playground set and a kid in a couple of the pics...
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:59 pm

^^Ahh okay, I was gonna say, "But I've been watching BFB for over a year now and I don't remember this last year... "

Ooh this is so exciting then! Is this the same competition where I've seen the race where Show was like wicked ridiculously fast? And Joe was there, and Xiao Gui.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

^ yes that! they do a red vs. white team thing.. And they do portions of it indoors, like singing competitions or what not, and then they do a track meet out doors. (like that one with Joe) Smile

so i guess with the pictures show is red team! Smile

woohoo. i love lunar new years Very Happy all these special episodes :}

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

wooow. xiao tian tian and hu die will be in same episode. this one is gonna be hilarious and funnnnnnnnn. Very Happy
and urggg, yao yao T_T
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

wow thanks for sharing i can't wait for that episode..Why is xiao gui is not there team..and butterfly so pretty and Show was so handsome they really match up and they dress up...xiao tian tian was there too..that was totally freakin hilarious episodes.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:02 pm

wowowow...
who took those pics?
really 1 2 watch this epi but i think is during CNY special epi.

cools....
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 pm

lmaoo. i saw these pics yesterday but i have no idea what is it except its for chinese new year. XD thanks for sharinG!
cant wait for the episoe. ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 am

cool! an outdoor recording.. looking forward for this ep. Smile
thanks for the info gals. Very Happy
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 am

Oopsies...didn't see the post, so I posted some pics I found over at the YLBFB thread. Sorry! This has so many more pics, though. Thanks!

Show and Hu Die ARE matching. Haha. And they have a lot of interactions. Yay!

I actually don't see Yaoyao. Am I blind? Maybe it's because I'm hoping she isn't there.

Yeah, last year didn't have as many--they had one with Jam Hsiao and Khalil Fong where Show was making double entendres, but it wasn't a red vs. white one. Sad.

Show in casual clothes. xD Love it when he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubaba Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 am

Yao Yao? Tian Tian? Terry? Never heard of... ~_~" Can someone explain me who these persons are? Very Happy

Who's the other person beside Hu Die in Show's team btw?

That episodes looks like fun! I've never seen any special Chinese NY episodes before. x)
Fubaba
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 am

POGA wrote:Oopsies...didn't see the post, so I posted some pics I found over at the YLBFB thread. Sorry! This has so many more pics, though. Thanks!

Show and Hu Die ARE matching. Haha. And they have a lot of interactions. Yay!

I actually don't see Yaoyao. Am I blind? Maybe it's because I'm hoping she isn't there.

Yeah, last year didn't have as many--they had one with Jam Hsiao and Khalil Fong where Show was making double entendres, but it wasn't a red vs. white one. Sad.

Show in casual clothes. xD Love it when he is.

dont worry poga its okay ^^
lol about yaoyao ... the same for me ... i did not see her and hope she is not there ....

nod nod for me show and hudie are matching ... *sigh not sure if show thinks the same ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:37 am

thanks for sharing!

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Haha, I know why Hu Die and Show are matching--they're on the same team, lolz. I just want to think it's cuz they...are. Though, I do wonder why they have the same jackets and no one else does.... Haha. Xiao Gui's on the white team, I can tell. Xiao Tian Tian is on the red as well. Terry is on the red.

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm

oh looking forward to see this episode.it sure will be so much fun fun fun...
and avondale i like seeing SHOW wearing casual outfit too... Embarassed

btw, why are there alot of pics of SHOW LO and Hu Die Jie Jie together??!just kidding... it looks like he's helping her or something...anyway i wanna watch that epi since xtt is in SHOW's team too.a competition between hu die jie jie and xiao tian tian.LOL
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Fubaba wrote:Yao Yao? Tian Tian? Terry? Never heard of... ~_~" Can someone explain me who these persons are? Very Happy

Who's the other person beside Hu Die in Show's team btw?

That episodes looks like fun! I've never seen any special Chinese NY episodes before. x)

they're all ppl who go on ylbfb a lot. xiao tian tian sometimes hosts for xiao zhu or xiao gui on ylbfb. she's an actress too. she's on a lot of variety shows. and she likes show. in the fourth pic down, she's the one wearing the red t-shirt and shorts.
yao yao's from hei se hui mei mei. she's on the white team.
i only know who terry is from ylbfb. in the 4th pic, he's the one w/ the white head scarf
the other person on show's team is Afalean Lu. he's a singer who came i think 4th on the singing competition One Million Star
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 pm

More pics are up on Baidu. I am um...lazy. So I don't have time to load them, sorry.

The pics of Show in red/black clothes are the New Years Episode. THe pics of him in white are....

...his lian ai bai fen bai (Show picks one of three girls) episode! Airing this monday. lolz, Xiao Tian Tian is a contestant. Hu Die, however, is a host, like Show had said three months back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubaba Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Hey, I just stumbled over another fan cam related to this 百分百 New Year's thingy... it's shows how Show enters the building (where was this actually shot, does anyone know? near the GTV building..?) and walks over to the outdoor track field... I think you can see Xiao Tian Tian in the background as well (HA! Now I finally know her name! :D).

Btw, I wonder what he said to the fans filming him, to me he looked a bit annoyed, I dunno, hmm... :/ (Well, maybe only because if I were in his position, I'd be..)
Woah, these 'hardcore' fans are really amazing!! I think I could never be like that... like follow him EVERYWHERE, i.e. stuff, which's not (yet) supposed to be public, etc... hm... I'll just stick to autograph sessions, concerts and public events... (Maaaay be different if I lived in 台灣/臺北, though, haha! ;D No, 開玩笑的...)

Thanks a lot to dramalover03 to clear things up for me; before your explanation these were only names to me~ Actually, I knew Xiao Tian Tian from 百分百 already, but I never knew her name/to be honest never really cared, haha. ^^
Fubaba
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 pm

^Nope, that's not Xiao Tian Tian, haha. She's not that...rotund. But yeah, the fans are kind of scary, actually. Show usually never shows annoyance, which is what's amazing, though. He just encourages them not to do so because it can be dangerous and stuff.

URgh, can't wait until New Years'! Is this airing the 14th, anyone know? or the week of, since it's multiple eps, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by dramalover03 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm

no problem Fubaba. i got to know more about xiao tian tian (and the other people) through ylbfb too. thanks for sharing the video! i know, it looks like they got really close to him. can't wait till the special comes out!
dramalover03
dramalover03
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 am

Wretch blog with a bunch of photos of the recording: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eh...I dunno if it's good to put up a blog link though i found it in another forum post. If it's not, just take my post down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 am

woohh !~ he's smile in the 9th pic..
LOVE iT ! haha..
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down