Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty

+7
miakaloveshow
jiewei95
freya1507
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
xiangxuanlin
kriztetalovesxioazhu
rcknrllninja
11 posters

Go down

Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty Empty Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty

Post by rcknrllninja Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 am

Don't know if this has been posted already... if it has I apologize.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In Show Luo’s (Xiao Zhu) latest album, “Rashomon,” there are many over the top sunglasses and accessories. Trendy-Man Show admits that he likes these over-the-top accessories a lot and likes to be high profile on and off screen. Show expresses that he’s even more high profile off-screen, where his clothes are even more “over (board)”!

In order to follow close to fashion trends, Show’s stylist used a lot of stylish sunglasses, earrings, ties, furry capes, and scarf to use in his image. Show explains that to be a Trendy-Man, it means to break out from the fashion-norm and to tryout different fashion styles, showing off yourself.

Show expresses satisfaction towards his image in “Rashomon,” where he says that it is a form of "visual" breakthrough. Show also reveals that he likes new styles, and sometimes feels that his usual personal style is better than his album promotion style created by his record company. For example, some of the over-the-top sunglasses are from Show’s personal collection. He emphasizes that in actuality, he likes to be high profile, unlike other stars who like to keep a low profile off-screen. He adds that he likes to be recognized by people on the street, so he always wear “trendy” clothes.

Show says that it’s good to be beauty-obsessed than to try and remedy or get plastic surgery after growing old. He pays a lot of attention to skin care. Besides doing face-masks, he uses different regime to take care of his skin like moisturizing, scrubbing, applying concentrate and lotion. In addition, Show reveals that he also takes Q10 supplements to maintain tightness in his skin.

Show Luo is known to be beauty-obsessed

Show supplies his own trendy glasses

Show loves to be high profile - over the top diamond sunglasses with minimal viewing range

CREDIT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rcknrllninja
rcknrllninja
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

http://twitter.com/rcknrllninja

Back to top Go down

Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty Empty Re: Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 am

oh wow, our man is really a trend setter! && there's nothing wrong w/ taking care of our skin...it's the reason why he looks so young and gorgeous...i love him<3333 anyway im sure people would notice him in the streets even if he's wearing his casual clothes...dang who could not resist to take a look w/ that hot asian dude Embarassed
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty Empty Re: Trendy Show Luo is an Expert on Men's Beauty

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 am

i like what he said regarding being high profile. he is not pretentious in saying he is just simple regarding his clothes and stuff. Very Happy
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 am

haha . show's really a 'beauty-obsessed'
and i admire him more because he doesn't
hesitate to reveal this. (even though some may think
he's a gay) and yah.. i love him more

show is really unique. he does what other idols
cannot do [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 am

thanks for sharing ...
its so him
one hand to be very outstanding with his cd-outfits ....
and also
on the other hand - totally admitting it ... not playing it down
also for his skin care he says he does so ... fine ... why should men not be allowed ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by jiewei95 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm

It look cool when he wearing it. Nothing wrong with it.
jiewei95
jiewei95
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 pm

he was a really a trend setter and he was like a girl putting some beauty to the skin...that why he had a flawless skin.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by smileyjenngurl Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 pm

LOLs. It's good to know that he likes to be "high-profile" when he's off-screen. Lols. That means, he wants to be recognized. That's different from other stars.. very different. LOLS.
smileyjenngurl
smileyjenngurl
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm

whoooa~look at those diff. types of sunglasses out there! tiiiight(=

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 am

He IS a trend setter!
When his cut his hair. EVERYBODY go gaga over him.
And the boys in my class start to cut his hairstyle, but when I ask them, the would go like "NO!"..... Obviously, they do not want to tell. Haha Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by smileyjenngurl Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

annakebana wrote:He IS a trend setter!
When his cut his hair. EVERYBODY go gaga over him.
And the boys in my class start to cut his hairstyle, but when I ask them, the would go like "NO!"..... Obviously, they do not want to tell. Haha Very Happy

Are you serious!? That's so cool?
smileyjenngurl
smileyjenngurl
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubaba Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:29 pm

^Yup, it's true! I've been living in Mainland China since almost 6 months now and I see his haircut EVERYWHERE!! It's so crazy... it's like the Chinese guys don't want another hairstyle.... they all wanna be the same, lol.
You know, at the time I arrived here, it was only his Trendy Man haircut, but now it's becoming more and more the new one, his Rashomon hairstyle (the one with shaved temples/sides)

(//edit1: I hope that timeline copes with everything..? Btw, somehow I have the feeling people in ML China mainly know him as singer & idol drama actor... would make sense because him starting the promotions for his new album was around the 3rd quarter of last year & the airing of HPTX as well... - this would go along with the change of in-hairstyles then, hmm...
Haha, I feel stupid to connect a haircut with something like that & 'wasting' time putting deeper thoughts into something as trivial as that.

//edit2: Argh, keep on watching 'older' videos of Show where he has the Trendy Man cut with his temples shaved, too... x_X" Is there any difference at all between his Trendy Man and Rashomon haircut or are both of them same??! Did he change anythng remarkable at all, so you could call it 'Rashomon-hairstyle'?! I'm confuuuused~~ T__T And somehow his hair doesn't always look the same these days, at least that's my impression. ~_~ - Omg, I can't believe this hair thing is still bothering me, lol. D:)

But it doesn't look good on everyone, especially not as good as on Show (of course!), haha! :D *biased* lol.

----------

annakebana, hahaha, so funny how they try to deny it! :D

----------

I wanna know his beauty secrets for perfect skin!! Ahhh, why's he so d*mn flawless 耶... @_@

Not even I, as a girl myself, don't care that much about beauty/skin care, just the usual basic stuff... Show can be so girly concerning some things, hehe~ ^^

Spoiler:

----------

Spoiler:
Fubaba
Fubaba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down