Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics

+6
Lyzzrenee
chinesegiirl93
Tonya
vickie
ammer_sweet
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics Empty [03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics

03/23/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Even though his tooth was hurting, Show still thoughtfully signed autographs for his fans.]

[caption: Halfway through autographing, Show finally couldn't bear the immense pain, and rushed to the dentist.]

[caption: Show entered "Dr. Pan Guo Hui's Clinic" with pouted lips, evident that he was very uncomfortable.]

[caption: Show Lo exits GTV, purses his lips tightly because his tooth was hurting.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo, who loves to keep a nice appearance, had recently become a "pig head?" Yesterday was voting day, but Show was no where to be found, but it's because he had a some complications of his own. Earlier, reporters had observed after filming 100% Entertainment, Show had immediately rushed to the dentist. Because the pain from a cavity had made him feel like dying. Show, who is afraid of being in pain, had begged the dentist for a long time for anesthetics, the doctor then helped him do a root canal. Show immediately swelled into a "pig head," and got a big tongue.

Show Bears Pain To Sign Autographs

On the night of 3/19, reporters had seen Show, after finishing his GTV TV program, leave the through the front door, with his face pale. But because his fans had fervently asked if he would sign autographs for them, he still very thoughtfully signed autographs for everyone. When he was almost done, he suddenly dashed towards his car, while his manager on the side also hopped on. Thirty minutes later, Show had arrived at a dentist, with his lips pursed and a solemn expression on his face.

In Hong Kong, Clenching His Teeth to Perform

Our reporters were waiting outside the door of his clinic, seeing Show complaining to the dentist about how his tooth had been aching for a very long time. Before he had gone to Hong Kong to hold his concert, it had already started hurting him, so much that he almost couldn't get up.

After careful diagnosis from the dentist, tooth pulling was required. When Show heard the two words "Tooth Pulling" he was about to faint, he begged the doctor coyly, "Can we not revert to tooth pulling?" The dentist expressed that he'd have to get a root canal immediately, and the process required tooth pulling. Show, afraid of pain, kept asking the doctor coyly, "Isn't there anesthetics that you use for little children? It's minty/cool and sweet, can you I use that too?" The dentist was half laughing and half annoyed and replied, "Are you a little child?"

With Anesthetics, He drools

Show just "begging" the dentist had already taken almost an hour. Even though he was given anesthetics, but during the that time, Show's mouth was pried open and was salivating uncontrollably. After the process was finished, he was unable to close his jaw for a while. The doctor had advised that he go home and put some ice on it, and then come back for a follow-up.

Yesterday, Show's manager Xiao Shuang said, that Show is doing very well, and the swelling is getting better. But because Show wants to keep a good appearance, he really doesn't want people to see his imperfections, "So when he went to see the dentist, he was really careful about having pictures taken!"

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics Empty Re: [03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:10 pm

He's so nice.Although he pained but he still signed fir his fans.
I know his feeling when he heard "Tooth Pulling" because i'm the one who are very afraid of tooth pulling. Crying or Very sad
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

[03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics Empty Re: [03/23/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Pulls A Tooth, Pleas for Anesthetics

Post by vickie Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Poor guy man. He better get his tooth problem taken care of, cuz it will lead to some other gum diseases if he doesnt get this one fixed!!!

he sure has lots of these little problems this yr...hope they will be over soon!!! SUPERMAN needs rest too!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:11 am

Poor xiao zhu Sad
He should take care!!!!!!!!
I know when tooth hurts.. Sad
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:17 am

I hate it! when tooth hurts too!_-!
SHOW ZHU TAKE CARE! Whising u all he best!^^
Hope u will be great soon!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:04 pm

just the thought of pulling teeth hurts. i had a root canal done once and i threw a complete fit and acted like such a little kid. i hope his tooth is all better now.
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 am

He does behave like a little boy at times - ultra cute (x
ohmy, get well soon laaaaaa. why is he like injured/experiencing pain in one area, then it recovers, then another area?! D:
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Surprised He likes a children Razz
That's why I love him tongue
Hope that he don't be injured anymore Crying or Very sad
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:44 pm

woohoo..
Show is everywhere! =D

Here's a link to the new commerical:
credits to lennyzheng
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 pm

, "Isn't there anesthetics that you use for little children? It's minty/cool and sweet, can you I use that too?" oooh that sentence is so cute.. poor thing, it's normal to be afraid of pain, and it's so Showly (hahaha a new word i just made:lol?smile.gif to ask for that kind of thing laugh.gif hao kawai, hao kawai.. hope he will recover soon..

(hahaha what a lame me, i just copy my old comment)
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down