Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby

+4
luoi87
..|dreeam|..
ammer_sweet
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby Empty [03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:40 pm

Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby

03/25/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show Lo films potato chip commercial, eats with all his life. Stunt man back flips with every bite.]

Bai Long Wang [White Dragon King] had Show stay way from girls, which really helped his career sky rocket recently. Yesterday he had replaced Stephanie Sun and Lee Hom Wang as the spokesperson for Lays'. Ten million dollars was swiftly pocketed. In a few days, Show will be heading out to Hong Kong, because he has been confirmed to replace Edison Chen as an addition to the "Pepsi Stars."

Breaking Out, Constant Make Up Touch Ups. Finding Time to Check at Teeth

Early morning on 3/24, Show first had gone to Taipei's Fuchin Street to film a potato chip commercial. Then in the afternoon, he went towards Chunghsiao East street to continue filming. Show and the stunt man were very intent in their participation. Show was eating away, while the stunt man was tumbling away, because the scenario required that whenever Show took a bit of the potato chip, the stunt man would be shaken so much that he'd do a flip. Show acted very intently, and then stunt man was breaking a sweat with his flipping.

During break, the pretty-prone Show took the time to look in the mirror and touch up his make up. Because he hadn't been getting adequate amounts of sleep recently, Show's face had started breaking out a little. He was afraid to have people find out, so he aggressively put on make up.

Casting The Toothache Aside, Taking the Chance to Happily Eat

Eating from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., Show ate almost a whole box of potato chips. The reporter witnessed Show entertaining everyone and was playing happily, mightily making faces. Even though he had gone to the dentist earlier for a root canal, his mouth was still a little uncomfortable, but he was still eating gleefully, because besides staying away from food he was also "Food Banned" by his manager Xiao Shuang. Show has a body that easily gets fat, so he can't eat too much regularly. Earlier, Show and Chun Wu filmed "Hot Shot" together, and the two handsome fellows were privately in competition of "who was skinnier." Chun also taught Show to "Eat less amounts, but more meals. And no eating after 6 P.M.!"

Upcoming Flight To Hong Kong, Replacing Edison as Addition to Blue Blood Gang

It's said that Show Lo had easily earned more than $10 million for this commercial. In these couple of days, Show will be going to Hong Kong to attend the "Pepsi Star" press conference to be held on April 1st. After Edison Chen's racy photos scandal, it's been said that he was going to be expelled from the "Blue Blood Family," replacing him with Show Lo, but none of this has been proved. But the fact is, after the scandal, Show had immediately become the company's first person of choice. They also added two more "New bloods" Lee Jun-Ki and Huang Xiaoming.

As for Bai Long Wang's[White Dragon King] exhort of abstinence, Xiao Shuang said that Show definitely does not have a girlfriend at the moment, but the filial son will be taking some time to go on vacation in Hawaii with his mother.

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby Empty Re: [03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:59 pm

Xiao zhu is very thin now and xiao shuang still want him to diet? OMG

Thanks stina for translating
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

[03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby Empty Re: [03/25/2008 - Liberty Times] Ten Million To Viciously Devour Potato Chips, Show Lo's Crunch Shakes Up Passerby

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:50 pm

For some reason..i don't like how they keep saying that Show will be "replacing" Edison..can't they just say he's joining? =S ..

i dunno how to explain what i'm thinking LOL...but i think it would make Show sound more special if they said he was joining and not just "replacing" someone.

Thanks for the update, stina!

Link to new commerical:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
credits to lennyzheng
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Thanks for ur link Very Happy
Thnks stina a lot Razz
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:17 pm

I love so much this commecial!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by teddybear Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:10 pm

thanks dreeam for the link Smile Show looks cool in this commercial Smile n I love the pic at the end of the video. I love you
teddybear
teddybear
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:00 pm

you're all very welcome =P

and, teddybear ..
everytime i see ur avatar...can't stop staring! LOL <3
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:45 am

Thanks stinaa! for the trans Very Happy!
And ..|dreeam|.. for the commerical link!!Very Happy

But I really don't why!?,,
I had a dream about that show was in a commerical about chips! haha x**D!!
I'm not lying.. promise! And no he is!<3
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:56 pm

yea, true, i agree with some ppl saying how the reports shouldn't say that Show is "replacing" edison chen.
Show is too good to be a replacement. and it's not because of edison dropping out that Show has a chance to join. He has proven to be worthy, reliable and a good spokesperson to have the honor to join the blue blood family =)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down