Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy

+6
lzxslxz123
myla12
aaplebbear
Stellaaah
miakaloveshow
mmsun
10 posters

Go down

[06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy Empty [06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy

Post by mmsun Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 pm

【2010/06/22 聯合報】媒體追問雙J戀 羅志祥求饒
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy
「雙J戀」話題持續燃燒,昨日,羅志祥出席公益活動時,再度被媒體追問相關問題。
他表示並不驚訝「雙J」復合,但隨後被問及是否看好兩人復合時,面露求饒表情的說:「你們看好就好。」並要媒體別再對他窮追猛打,還推說:「一定會找蔡依林和周杰倫一起來做公益喔!」
As "Double J" topic keep burning, yesterday, when Luo Zhi Xiang showed up at the event for public welfare, he was being asked again the question related to Double J. He said that he is not surprised with Double J, but later on when he has being asked if he think Double J will be together, he showed difficulty answering this question and said: "its up to how you think" and ask for mercy to not ask more related questions and said:"I would invite Jolin and Jay to support the public welfare."

小時家境清寒的羅志祥,事業有成後,對於回饋社會特別積極,這次受邀擔任「TVBS關懷台灣文教基金會」的代言人,為偏遠地區的學童勸募學雜費,他爽快答應,只為能扶貧濟弱,而他還透露現在撒錢做善事超闊氣,曾為某國小的全校學童,一次付清30萬的午餐費,也資助50萬給某國中的橄欖球隊,讓他們能出國比賽。
Being poor when Luo Zhi Xiang was little, after he became successful, is very passionate in helping out with public welfare. This time when he is invited to do ad for "TVBS Caring for Education in Taiwan Foundation" helping the needy students with students' school tuition and material fee, he immediately said yes. Just because it can help out the poor, he mentioned that he would pay a lot without holding back as he did pay $300,000($10,000 US dollars) to an elementary school for students' lunch at once. He also paid $500,000($16,000 US dollars) for one junior high school's students to go to other country for football competition.

而該基金會的終身志工李濤昨日也與他一同出席,但小豬卻大方爆料某次兩人在一起在公開場合碰面,濤哥竟誤以為他是韓國藝人,還直問他說:「小豬怎麼還沒來?」讓他頓時傻眼。除此,他再爆濤哥親自撥電話,力邀他擔任代言人時說:「我兒子超喜歡你的每個「部位」。」讓他哭笑不得,後來才了解他是指每個「作品」啦。
Li Tao as life time volunteering member also showed up with him yesterday. But Xiao Zhu talked about their gossip that one time when they met in a public place, Brother Tao thought he was a Korean artist, keep asking him: "How come Xiao Zhu is not here yet?" He was dumbstruck when he heard that. Besides that, Xiao Zhu also said when Brother Tao call him in person to invite him for this ad, Brother Tao said: "My son loves every part of your body*." made him don't know if he should cry or laugh. Later on, he finally got that Brother Tao meant that his son loves all his performance pieces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*「部位」 and 「作品」 should be translated as "part" and "project" which meant in the sentence as "body parts" and "performance pieces"

To me, as a popular political debate show host, with Li Tao's style, his show is like YLBFB in political debate show arena. Being truthful about themselves is the common thing between them. This is why both of their shows has being very popular for a long time. I am surprised when I see this news showing that they are like friends even though they are working in different arena, and besides Li Tao is one generation older more like Xiao Zhu's parent.

A lot people think media shouldn't bring Double J in to the news, but I think it is a good thing that Xiao Zhu clarifies the problem with Double J. Instead of stir up gossipy news, it is better if Double J can do some public welfare. After I saw the interview on video, I think he did answer the questions well as I expected. The only problem is that the media....kept push him more and more...just way too annoying
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mmsun on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy Empty Re: [06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 pm

The Media should limit their question if not related to him..but still he answer it clearly and he was their to promote a good welfare for needy of taiwan education..good thing double J and him are really good friend now..i also loves every part of SHOW body..he so handsome on that commercial love it Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy Empty Re: [06/22/2010 UDN news] Media ask about Double J/Luo Zhi Xiang ask for mercy

Post by Stellaaah Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 am

show luo's super kind hearted! love him! sunny

Stellaaah
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 am

Media should stop asking him about double J!

aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:09 am

im used to it already hehehe... its just everytime that show luo always doing something the media people will surely make up stories or do something to make our xiao zhu upset... for me hes always the best no matter what people say about him
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:31 am

the media musn't ask Show things like that, if he isn't involve..
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by __Xiao Hua Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 am

yea.. show is so kind...
__Xiao Hua
__Xiao Hua
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 am

show is so kind.. love him so much...

why double J always related with SHOW??hmmfff... poor show...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

^
Agree! They keep asking him about double J... Selina and her boyfriend....
What has it got to do with him?
Their just friends like what he say~
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 am

Double J??? i prefer Jolin and Show together!! Sad
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellylala Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 am

He is so caring & sweet! ;D the media got nothing better to do!
Zellylala
Zellylala
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down