Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

(10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards

3 posters

Go down

(10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards Empty (10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

The Big Winners (starting from the left): Zhu Ge Liang, Rene Hou, Rainie Yang and Wu Cheng Di
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There were some surprise winners at this year’s Golden Bell Awards just like any other. The biggest one was most definitely 15 year-old Wu Cheng Di who received the award for Best Actor in a Drama. He became the latest teenage sensation to win this category after Huang He did it in 2007 at the age of 18. Wu Cheng Di’s hands were still shaking when he accepted his award on stage. The young actor thanked his family and everyone that worked on his drama. He said it was a great honor to be sitting nearby his idols at the ceremony, and never thought he would win against them. Judges had high praises for all the Best Actor nominees, but in the end, he dominated by winning over half of the votes from the panel.

Rainie Yang can now celebrate her 10th year in the entertainment industry with her most important win to date. She was crowned Best Actress in a Drama for her role in "Hi My Sweetheart". It marked the second time an actress has won the award for an idol drama after Ariel Lin in 2008. Rainie Yang thanked producer Angie Chai and hoped Show Luo could share her honor. She and fellow nominee Amber Kuo were the focus in the later part of the judges’ discussion. Rainie Yang was eventually selected as the winner for her ability to reflect her character’s transitions.

Zhu Ge Liang and co-host Rene Hou won the very competitive Best Variety Show Host category. The 63 year-old entertainer returned to TV last year after he famously went into hiding from his creditors in the 90s. There were reported “sightings” of him over the years, but it wasn’t until February of 2009 when Appledaily finally photographed him in the Kaohsiung area. The discovery drew massive response and initiated his return to the entertainment business. During his acceptance speech, Zhu Ge Liang especially thanked Yu Tian and Frankie Gao for their help with resurrecting his career.

Here are some of the key winners:
Best Drama
Moonlight of Brotherhood (情義月光)
Year of the Rain (那年,雨不停國)
The Hand that Leads the Paper Crane (牽紙鷂的手)
HI My Sweetheart (海派甜心)
Rock Baby (搖滾保母)

Best Actor in a Drama
Matt Wu (吳中天) / The Hand that Leads the Paper Crane (牽紙鷂的手)
Wu Cheng Di (吳政迪) / Moonlight of Brotherhood (情義月光)
Morni Chang (張晨光) / Night Market Life (夜市人生)
James Wen (溫昇豪) / The Year of Happiness and Love (那一年的幸福時光)
Show Luo (羅志祥) / Hi My Sweetheart (海派甜心)

Best Actress in a Drama
Bianca Bai (白歆惠) / The Shinning Days (閃亮的日子)
Francesca Kao (高慧君) / Dawn (曙光)
Amber Kuo (郭采潔) / The Year of Happiness and Love (那一年的幸福時光)
Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) / Hi My Sweetheart (海派甜心)
Jian Man Shu (簡嫚書) / Year of the Rain (那年,雨不停國)

Best Variety Show
The Biggest Political Party (全民最大黨)
Million Primary School (百萬小學堂)
One Million Star (超級星光大道)
Super Idol (超級偶像)
Diamond Club (鑽石夜總會)

Best Variety Show Host
Ling Jing (利菁) / Super Idol (超級偶像)
Chang Fei (張菲) / Variety Big Brother (綜藝大哥大)
Matilda Tao (陶晶瑩) / One Million Star (超級星光大道)
Harlem Yu (庾澄慶) / Million Singer (百萬大歌星)
Zhu Ge Liang (豬哥亮), Rene Hou (侯怡君) / Zhu Ge’s Return (豬哥會社)

credits: Posted by PA on 10/22/2010 cpopaccess.com
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

(10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards Empty Re: (10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards

Post by shiminio Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:18 am

I cried when i watched the awards!
shiminio
shiminio
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

(10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards Empty Re: (10/22/10)[Updated with brief recap] Winners at the 45th Golden Bell Awards

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm

you are not the only one..hahaha Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 am

I cried when I watched the awards too!!! I cannot believe Show lost!! Sad I wanted him to win!!! He worked soo hard!!! But he has won in our hearts already! <3 JAI YOU, SHOW!! We love you just they way you are!!! Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down