Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/

+14
missmareai56
Zellylala
SunnyJumper
lollipopbbt<3show
lzxslxz123
freya1507
sZHANG_x
czeherazade
Tonya
hershei01
sze92
rawrr101
claudz4lyf
halvir
18 posters

Go down

New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/ Empty New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/

Post by halvir Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 am

Now they will host "Entertainment 100%" together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by halvir on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
halvir
halvir
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 541

Back to top Go down

New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/ Empty Re: New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 am

3 hosts from this year??? Whoah.. Perfect combination!!! XD
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/ Empty Re: New GTV strategy. 3 hosts for 1 show ? /photos/

Post by rawrr101 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 am

Yay~! Hu Die Jie Jie. Very Happy They're so funny together Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 am

well they actually aren't gonna host TOGETHER like 3 person together. i don't think so. the news said they are gonna take turns and host. which means Showhudie, guihudie and showgui. which means the possibility to see Show on yu bai would be lesser. well don't think about the bad side. at least Show has more time to do the things he want or rest.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by halvir Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 am

sze92 wrote:well they actually aren't gonna host TOGETHER like 3 person together.

Well, then my Chinese friend got something wrong. Cos yesterday 3 different person said to me that they feel strange about this new politics os 3 hosts. As far as I know during 2010 they already had such Showhudie, guihudie and showgui combinations. But new threesome seemed new and weird to them.
halvir
halvir
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 am

?? quite interesting~~ i want them all!
lol. but i suddenly felt bad that we can see show less often ;( dont know..

the three combinations is perfect~~ just want show more Smile HAHA.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:48 am

yeah. for that, it only happened because either Show or gui isn't free. most of the time Show isn't free so hu die just go to replace Show. however, this time i THINK, i'm not so sure myself, that hu die wouldn't just replace anyone. she WILL be hosting with a fix time and schedule ? i'm not too sure. hmm i'm pretty excited too.

other than that, people, i can't believe this but Show's fans are actually scolding hu die for nuts. seriously, i hope i won't see it happen here. she's a sweet girl and it's REALLY unnecessary to say all those things about her. yes i know some may be upset (i'm kinda sad too) that Show would not host as often anymore but isn't that good ? he gets more rest, isn't that what we wanted ? we got it and now people are scolding her for that.

Last edited by sze92 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by halvir Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 am

Very Happy Sure she is very nice girl. And maybe this combination will be really good. People just need time to get used to this.
halvir
halvir
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:31 am

PERFECT tRIO!!!!!!!!!!!*-*

I'm so happy of this news!!!*-*

Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 am

I agree with sze92.. I like Hu Die because she knows how to handle these two handsome guys of YLBFB.. She's a smart girl and I have no doubts she will be able to carry on if one of the guys will not be around..

Yes also like Show or Gui having their rest day.. I want them to stay healthy.. and have some time with their family.. I read somewhere that Luo Mama said that she seldom sees her son Sad Well this is good for everyone Smile
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 pm

aww this is cute ^^
they’ve hosted together before as a trio for show’s concert documentary and it was quite good
but now that she’s a proper host I have a feeling that either show or alien (most likely show) won’t be carrying on for as long, but I could never imagine him leaving BFB Sad
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

i really really really like the combination
when we need to get a fix 3rd host team ... then yes hu die I love you

but yes ... i have to say not happy we would see xiao zhu less at ylbfb *sigh

but how can ppl scold hu die for this grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mad
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 am

well even though we can see Show lesser at YLBFB Sad( which is kinda sad too.., but i also have to agree to what sze92, let's look at the bright side, he can rest Smile) he can relax.. do whatever he wans to, and if there are projects awaiting him like probably a drama, there's a probability that he'll do it... Smile) and that's great isn't it??

But i have to say, seeing Show lesser times at YLBFB is kinda sad ..
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:27 am

it is sad though Sad that we'll see show lesser. i mean if show wasn't hosting it i'd never care to watch it. but yeah in a positive way, show's getting more and more famous so he's really busy nowadays Smile like world famous
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AND SUPER GOOD NEWS FOR US, I SAW A BFB VID WHERE OUR SHOW-Y DEAR WAS SAYING HE'D NEVER LEAVE BFB! WOO! i mean we all know he loves hosting and maybe it'll be true cuz remember show said, once he's not wanted anymore in the singing or acting business, there's always hosting, so he always has an extra job Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

stina on sina/weibo ...answering my question about ;-)
they reported it the day before yesterday and "officiated" it on the live episode yesterday. :)they're just going to trade off like show+hudie, die+g, show+g, so each pair will get 2 episodes a week- average,maybe Smile which means Show gets...about 4 epis/week, instead of 6
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyJumper Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 pm

AWW!! They're all so cute together! They all host so well and are soo funny when they're together! Very Happy
SunnyJumper
SunnyJumper
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

http://sjlovesshowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellylala Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Hudie is also quite a good host Smile at least we are kinda used to seeing her in bfb than asking someone else that we aren't familiar with to be the 3rd host right Smile
Zellylala
Zellylala
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyJumper Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

I feel sort of stupid for not reading the other comments until just now. Shocked
I'm really sad that we might not see Show as much, but like everyone said, he'll get his rest! Smile That's the important thing! He'll, hopefully, have more time to spend with his mom and more time to rest and not stress himself out and stay healthy. He's worked sooo hard lately and really deserves a break. I love you Very Happy I'm upset that people are scolding Butterfly...she's HELPING BOTH Xiao Gui and Xiao Zhu! Mad Ughh..we don't want them to over work themselves and never have time to do things with their family and friends. We'll get to see them still, if not on 100%, then other ways. Very Happy
SunnyJumper
SunnyJumper
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

http://sjlovesshowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missmareai56 Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

It's not a bad thing that hudie joins, and i dont think we'll see Show LESS just because he won't be hosting bfb as much, maybe there are some other things, who knows? lol
missmareai56
missmareai56
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Thuchen Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Oh well, I am happy for Show to get more rest. But I gotta say, I am bit upset too. Afterall I think Show+Gui combination is just the best, no one can top that for ylbfb. Hudie is nice but just not as funny as the other two together. Anyway, I'll be watching, love the show.
Thuchen
Thuchen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 am

yeah i agree.. Very Happy...but still i prefer hudie than other girls Razz but still Show + Gui= DAM FUNNY
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 am

yey! i kinda like hu die in YLBFB too... it's fun to watch show or xiao gui being bad influences to the innocent hu die... hahaha Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

^^I agree yu_chun_shan
But I'll miss Show when he's not recording...
oh well, he can get some rest and I do like hudiejiejie...I think she's cute! Razz
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the trio
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down