Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close"

+6
..|dreeam|..
Tonya
kprincess
luoi87
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close" Empty [04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 am

Show Lo Guests on "Up Close"

04/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Lo Guests on "Up Close," emotionally, tears fall.

When we bring up Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo, everyone will think of a bunch of nicknames : Asia's New Generation Dance King, Present Idol Singer, Taiwan Variety Show King.....On April 26, Show Lo brought his newest album "Wu Suo Bu Zai - Show Your Dance" to guest on CETV's popular Saturday talk show "Up Close." In a quiet and comfortable ambience, Show very relaxingly revealed himself to the host Li Jing, and showed his other side that people rarely see. Never crying on TV shows, this is the first time Show broke this record, and had his tears fall! Good thing Li Jing very swiftly calmed him to continue the program running smoothly!

Even Until Today, He Can't Face The Loss Of His Father

Speaking of his father's passing away in 2005, Show had always used a very "odd" way to heal, "I feel like my dad went to another place for vacation, or divorced my mother." Show was the first artist to stand upon Taipei's Dome Arena to hold a concert, and had specially saved a spot for his father. But his father was deeply ill and didn't make it. He sang "Li Liang [Strength]" for his father. After his father passed away, Show is afraid to ever sing that song. When the show replayed that video clip, Show couldn't control his emotions and choked up!

The First Time Responding About the Rumors With Jolin Tsai

Show Lo, who says he's been single for a long time, was once the "Rumored Relationship Champion" of 2003! When he was younger he had liked "hot chicks" that wore miniskirts, but with time, Show has a new love standard : "I like
the girl-next-door type that act coquettishly, that are filial and thoughtful." In facing rumors with Jolin Tsai, this was the first time he's responded about it, "She's like my sister, it's because we met each other really early, so there are no feelings." Because Show seems to be the lady's man, he had once helped his "sisters" buy sanitary supplies before!

Show Lo Denies Using "President Chou" [Jay Chou] For News

Entering the business for 10 years now, the undulations of his career has toughened his determination. "I want to have my father very proudly say that Show is his his son." This has been Show's biggest motive. Mainland Chinese media had once exposed "Show only makes friends with popular people," implying Jolin Tsai and Jay Chou. "I was very angry when the news came out, they didn't know that when Jolin first came out I was already acquainted with her, and even before Jay came into the business I already knew him. You should say that at the time, I was more popular, but maybe because later they became even more popular, so the news came out that way!"

King Lau's [Andy Lau] Immense Help

Show's success had help from lots of people, and the person he wants to thank is Andy Lau. King Lau is very caring of Show. At an awards ceremony celebratory party, the people in front holding champagne were all big winners of the night, then Andy Lau was in front calling Show to come pour the champagne with him. Show felt overwhelmed by the favor of such a great superior. Afterwards, at each celebratory party he'd call him out. When he got the chance to thank him, Andy Lau actually just digressed from the topic.

Source: Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close" Empty Re: [04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close"

Post by vickie Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:28 am

wawawawawawawah!><" mann, poor kid, don't cry!!!! Luo Ba Ba's next to you;) always will be! i wanna watch this interview!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close" Empty Re: [04/28/2008 - Sina] Show Lo Guests on "Up Close"

Post by luoi87 Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 am

Show dont just make friend with Jolin Tsai and Jay Chou because he want to be a famous person Evil or Very Mad I'm angry too
King Lau is a good person Surprised thanks because u helped Show so much
Ofcourse Show will always remember to his father n filial with his mother too😢
Thanks stina for ur trans. Razz
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:25 am

Show is the type of person who loves to make friends be it whether they are famous or not~
so the famous friends thing really doesn't apply to him..

and this is why i love Show~
he doesn't forget ppl who have helped him b4 even if their help are minimum in the eyes of the public~
He knows how to be grateful and filial!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:41 pm

that's right .. he never forget about his really friends ^^
wao.. so cute
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 pm

"Rumored Relationship Champion" of 2003!

hahaha.. Show's just really popular with girls! =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:49 am

so touching D: when i listen to li liang, i can feel the overwhelming emotions in that song. & sometimes i'll just cry too ): he's too nice a person to make use of jay/jolin to gain popularity. i doubt that that has ever crossed his mind. & andy lau is sooo nice a person. hahas. show rocks!
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Thanks for this news. Anyone know what this show is called in chinese and when it will be aired?
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:40 pm

ya, i'd like to know when it'll air too =)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:57 am

Sad it so touching i wish that i understand that interview, i gonna wait for that show, and it so frustrating that when you befriend with a showbiz personality it always came out that u only befriend with them becoz of their status. i get sympathize with show coz i lost my mother and my brother and my tita and i always image that their only on a vacation and the next day they will came.
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down