Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session

+5
kaye_sjkk
Tikisomia
yu_chun_shan
rawrr101
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session Empty [02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 am

Show Luo, on January 30 held an autograph session with 6000 fans crowding Hsimenting, , he had a discomfort in his throat, so on the performance of <ONLY YOU>, he only danced and didn’t sing, he stated: “I really don’t want to lip-sync.” And later, helping a fan record for ring tone, sang a few words, in the end sang out of tone.

The day before the autograph session, in Tainan, a 15-year-old female fan was so cried because of seeing him, had an heart attack and was sent to the hospital; In Chiayi, Show saw a male fan asking him to help him in his proposal for his girlfriend. And Show, knowing fans will start lining up on January 26 for the Taipei autograph session, he was touched and said he will finish signing everyone’s autograph before going home. On March 19, TaiChung concert

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session Empty Re: [02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session

Post by rawrr101 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:02 am

He's so nice. Aww. Smile Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

[02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session Empty Re: [02/2011 - Yahoo] Show doesn’t want to lip-sync, becomes autograph dance session

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:35 am

it's really against his principles to lip sync... gotta love that about him...
when he was recording the ring tone, it was really funny... hehehe... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikisomia Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 pm

I know! lol!!! Saw him recording the ringtone on the phone on YouTube and I laughed when he sang it off-key lol!!!! Wish I could see him in person! Too bad I'm not rich lol! I'd go to Taiwan first thing lol!!!!
Tikisomia
Tikisomia
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:13 am

yeah, he's rly such a nice person...i want to him him Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 am

Aww.. so touching.. Very Happy
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolli Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm

So awesome of him that he didn't lip-synch. *thumbs up*
Also very impressed that he always tries to sign autographs for really everyone who came and waited for him. *.*
He's such a nice and lovely person. I love you
Lolli
Lolli
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by piggylover Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 am

waoooo.. can someone mind to post the link for the video?
i can't seem to find it..
piggylover
piggylover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sammichan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 am

Yeah, it's good that he can admit his voice was not good that day and just dance.

Did one of his fans really have a heart attack or just get over excited and it is exaggerated?

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Friska Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 am

yes I'm sure Show Luo will never lipsync ... What kind of idol like lipsync? if anything like that then that person is more like an edited voice than his own original voice ...
Friska
Friska
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

http://www.mpop-store.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down