Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy

+6
yu_chun_shan
Rita8D
Aspara
janeykno..
xiaozhu_woaini07
IStarYous
10 posters

Go down

[03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy Empty [03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy

Post by IStarYous Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:25 am

HE IS no stranger to controversy

March 13, 2011

Just two years ago, pictures of Taiwanese singer Show Luo surfaced after a girl he met online sold the pictures to a Taiwanese magazine.

The two had apparently become close after they chatted on MSN.

But it seems Luo, 32, is not too bothered by the seemingly bad press.

He is still at it, spending a lot of time over the Internet in the last two months on more webcam chats.

This time round, it seems, he has been talking to another man - said to be well built and good looking.

The new set of pictures has Luo in poses that are slightly effeminate.

So could the singer now be 'batting for the other side'?

Not true, said Luo: Their conversations never stray past work and romance.

He said with a laugh: 'Yes, that guy definitely has a good body.

'And yes, we also chat every day.

'Sometimes, if what he has to tell me is urgent, he will even come straight to my house!'

As for the effeminate pictures that he has posted, Luo said the pictures were taken for fun.

Evidently, Luo isn't taking thsee rumours seriously.

If anything, he said these new photographs will make his fans laugh as they see him playing the clown.

Actually, the unnamed muscle man is Luo's recently-hired trainer, who - it seems - is something of a celebrity himself.

Luo apparently is planning to to buff up - he hired the instructor to put him through an intensive training programme.

Said Luo: 'I've known my trainer only for the last two months but in this time I feel that we've known each other forever.'

While the connection between the two is strong, it's a lot of work.

Especially when it is obvious that Luo's new trainer is a hard task master.

Training hard

Even when Luo gets home after a long day of filming, he will still get in front of his webcam and exercise to his trainer's instructions.

The training programme enables Luo to squeeze time out of his busy work schedule to achieve his dream physique.

The singer says the online relationship is tough.

Even if he gets tired and can't take any more, he gets a yelling - which is meant to motivate him.

Luo understands that getting into tip-top shape is a lot of work, especially since some moves are hard to master as the trainer is not next to him to show him exactly how they are done.

But the trainer is confident Luo will ace his exercise sessions.

He said: 'I've seen Show's current physique and believe that he can achieve the fantastic body that he wants.'

credits : sChiZoO14@AF
Source : U Weekly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

credits to Show Luo Zhi Xiang FC on facebook for providing the picture
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

[03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy Empty Re: [03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:40 am

Eh?! o.O He doesn't like girls anymore?! NONSENSE! This is like false news, yo.

If he didn't like girls, then where would his wives go? Aiyoh~ SIGH~
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

[03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy Empty Re: [03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy

Post by IStarYous Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:42 am

xiaozhu_woaini07 wrote:Eh?! o.O He doesn't like girls anymore?! NONSENSE! This is like false news, yo.

If he didn't like girls, then where would his wives go? Aiyoh~ SIGH~

YEEEE! my thoughts exactlyyy D;
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 am

do you have the magazine? I can translate it for you if you'd like....LOL i'm intrigued to know more about the article itself...XD
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by IStarYous Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:49 am

janeykno.. wrote:do you have the magazine? I can translate it for you if you'd like....LOL i'm intrigued to know more about the article itself...XD

nopee i wish i did ;S sorry D;
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:57 am

well i'm going to find it..and read it and let you guys know LOL
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 am

"HE IS no stranger to controversy.

Just two years ago, pictures of Taiwanese singer Show Luo surfaced after a girl he met online sold the pictures to a Taiwanese magazine.

He is still at it, spending a lot of time over the Internet in the last two months on more webcam chats.

This time round, it seems, he has been talking to another man - said to be well built and good looking.

'Sometimes, if what he has to tell me is urgent, he will even come straight to my house!'

As for the effeminate pictures that he has posted, Luo said the pictures were taken for fun.

If anything, he said these new photographs will make his fans laugh as they see him playing the clown.

Actually, the unnamed muscle man is Luo's recently-hired trainer, who - it seems - is something of a celebrity himself.

Luo apparently is planning to to buff up - he hired the instructor to put him through an intensive training programme.

Said Luo: 'I've known my trainer only for the last two months but in this time I feel that we've known each other forever.'

Training hard

Even when Luo gets home after a long day of filming, he will still get in front of his webcam and exercise to his trainer's instructions.

The training programme enables Luo to squeeze time out of his busy work schedule to achieve his dream physique.

Even if he gets tired and can't take any more, he gets a yelling - which is meant to motivate him.

Luo understands that getting into tip-top shape is a lot of work, especially since some moves are hard to master as the trainer is not next to him to show him exactly how they are done.

He said: 'I've seen Show's current physique and believe that he can achieve the fantastic body that he wants.'

"This article was translated from the latest issue of U Weekly, which will hit news-stands on Sunday. "

This was translated from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not sure if it's for this upcoming article, but it seems about right...hopefully that answers your questions and relieves some shock LOL

janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 am

OMG.im so getting it tmr.

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 am

Imao =.= the cover of the magazine and the content is so not related
XD it's him and Eddie =.=
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 am

LOLOL. OMG. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Show you tease! XD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! This is too funny. It's hurting my stomach. LOL.

It's him and Eddie. XD Funny! Razz
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:04 am

at first i thought who the guy was but then it is revealed to be eddie... lol! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 am

LOL. I agree with Rita, the cover and the content are not related. Haha~ I'ts Eddie. LOL.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 am

i knew what they wrote on the cover was gonna be some misleading crap.
anyway thanks for finding the article & translating!
now we know it's eddie everything's fine x]
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

[03/13/2011 - U] HE IS no stranger to controversy Empty [03-13-2011 Electric New Paper] Who Is Show Luo With Online?

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

HE IS no stranger to controversy.

Training hard

cr: sChiZoO14@AF
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 pm

someone already post this ^^
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:39 pm

yeah, i've read this somewhere but thanks for posting anyway.

xiao ren won't just leave him alone, making up funny stories like these, geez, Evil or Very Mad
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down