Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough

+9
lzxslxz123
belina
rawrr101
claudz4lyf
Anna8888
yu_chun_shan
awulubbshow
Rita8D
lollipopbbt<3show
13 posters

Go down

[2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough      Empty [2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) yesterday held an "Only For You Celebration Edition" autograph session, announcing that in Taiwan, he already broke 145,658 copies, the distance from his previous album, "Rashomon" which has 154,218 copies, the distance not even reaching 10,000 copies. He also mentioned yesterday, that if he surpasses the album sales of his previous album , he’ll be wearing a one piece pink pajama dancing in his concert; last night at the Chinese Global Music Charts awards ceremony, he joked, acting as Jolin Tsai’s bodyguard and was even criticized of not being strong enough.

In Xiao Zhu’s last autograph session, he signed up to midnight, signing more than 12 hours, and in the TaiChong autograph session before, a female fan bumped into a *色狼,he started signing yesterday afternoon, hoping that they’ll be able to finish before midnight and there’ll be two more days of autograph session, letting everyone go home earlier.

MV Wet body exposing muscles

The day before, he came back to Taiwan from Australia, currently, he has succeeded having concert wishes in countries across Asia, America, Oceania, just lacking Africa and Europe, yesterday, his record company prepared a globe, letting him first put flags on the two continents, he never forgot to show his funny side, saying: "If I hold a concert in Africa, should I **燙捲 my hair?” and "Actually, I still haven’t conquered ***Chen Jian Zhou "

Training his body, making it buff, the night before during the Chinese Global Music Charts awards, he met Jay Chou at the backstage, praising him: “Aiyo, so buff!”, normally is good in talking, Show was so shy that he was loss for words.. He met Jolin pretending to act as her bodyguard, his manager, Xiao Shuang told Jolin in her Weibo(Chinese Twitter): “Today’s body guard only wants 10,000,000, very cheap!” to which Jolin answered: “Expensive! Can he do the job?”
================================================================
Explanations=*/**/***
Spoiler:
the picture of 色狼
Spoiler:

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough      Empty Re: [2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough

Post by Rita8D Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 pm

wah D: i felt bad after hearing about the fan ..I wonder if the fan is ok :<...
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough      Empty Re: [2011-04-11 Yahoo Taiwan] Xiao Zhu will wear pajamas for album sales, acted as Jolin’s bodyguard, criticized not strong enough

Post by awulubbshow Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 am

what about south america, show? from what i see at this forum, there are plentyyyy of fans from spanish-speaking countries waiting for you!! es verdad, mis amigos (don't want to forget the guys xpp)?

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 am

yeah! show will conquer the world... hehehe... Very Happy
him being a bodyguard, i wouldn't mind hiring him... lol... he's one hot bodyguard.... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna8888 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 am

what happen about the part with the fan and him?

Anna8888
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 am

Ohh.. You mean Show traveled around the world? I agree!!! Let's give 'em..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 am

GT posted on Weibo the pic of a man touching the fan and the fan doesn't even know. I'm not sure if that's what they're talking about in the news. Razz

Show will conquer the world but please stop by the Philippines. Very Happy Just 2 hours away from Tw. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:43 am

ohh what happen to the fan i wanna know too...
Show conquer the world eheh he can do it in no time Very Happy
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 am

i agree with rawrr101, please stop by in the Phil.
conquer the world? not bad eh? Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 am

Sounds to me as though when he signed late into the night, the fan met a pervert. So Show wants to finish signing as early as possible so his wives could get home earlier. Show's always saying that it's dangerous for us to wait around that late at night. He's very protective of his wives. Smile
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 pm

that's our HUBBY...^^ always there for us <3
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:39 am

WTH. -.-"

I agree kimmortal. Totally agree with you there. He's very protective of us!! Very Happy Such a love guy, eh? Wink Always there for us, like we are always there for him!! ^_^

So Show...how about a trip to Canada?! COME TO MY CITTYYYY!!! T_T <333
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 am

for anyone who's curious of the photo, it's there already Smile i mean the photo of that disgusting guy and the fan Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:04 am

omg he's so disgusting, did he get arrested? o-o
wow i can understand why the girl didnt notice him since it was pretty crowded
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 am

I think this is the photo. Not sure though. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits: GT Weibo
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

oh man i wish that guy get arrested far out such a perv...
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I like the "aiyo, so buff" haha, i really miss Show and Jay together Smile I hope he'll come to our country too Smile
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 pm

OMG. O.O That guy...E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope gets arrested because that's assault!
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

hhhaha.. Jay praised Show. Aiyo
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down