Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration

+7
kprincess
Alyssa Ordoñez
yu_chun_shan
ilavshowforever
shan_munchkin
matttofu
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration  Empty [2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 am

Breaking Yahoo!'s Audio Visual Record, Xiao Zhu sits on the Big Idea Chair as Micro Movie Champion

Asia's Dancing King, Show Lo, who is dominating the singing and acting world brought his superior popularity to the online micro movie. Certainly, the 20 Million dollar film, "Heartbeat Love" which premiered its first episode on April 12 garnered more than 3 Million searches for Yahoo!, being the highest browsing record for audio visuals! For this reason,Yahoo! especially created a shiny and unique leopard token, crowning Xiao Zhu as "Micro Movie's Big King", sitting on the Big Idea Chair, which was flown from Yahoo! USA, symbolizing the champion of the micro movie box office! Xiao Zhu thanks all the support of the netizens, humbly thanking the friendship of Rainie Yang, not letting her bare her back for nothing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xiao Zhu endures the hardship, slapped in the face. Rainie Yang nervously sweats: I'd rather be the one hit!

After the premiere of "Heartbeat Love" 's first episode, the fans are really looking forward for the next one, episode 2 which will be aired on April 19, at 00:00 on Yahoo! Xiao Zhu endures the hardships for this, bearing his illness for the filming, personally slapped by Rainie Yang on his face, massaging Rainie Yang's feet!

In the slapping scene, Xiao Zhu exercised the "Three Don't's" : "No double body, no hesitating, no mercy", making Rainie Yang very nervous. Before filming, she informed Xiao Zhu: "So that we'll finish in one take, I'll slap you hard later!" In the end, there was a popping sound, reaching the request of the director, Rainie jokingly said: "Show, you are really fun to hit, the sound is so crisp!" Xiao Zhu's face immediately had a red print, and because the director wanted it in different angles, Xiao Zhu had to be slapped 3 times, Rainie anxiously said: "There's more pressure hitting others rather than being hit, I'm scared that the wives (Show's fans) will be sad, I'd rather be the one slapped!" In the film, he pretended to be gay, massaging Rainie's feet. Xiao Zhu who puts great importance to girl's toes, he praised Rainie's feet, Rainie blushed: "You have seen my back bare  and even held my feet, in the olden days, you would have to marry me!"

Being slapped in the film, has this happened in reality? Xiao Zhu says: "In my life, besides my mom, I have not been hit by other girls." Xiao Zhu admitted that when he was young, he had a nightmare and when he turned, he slapped Luo Mama in the face, Luo Mama got so mad that she chased and hit Xiao Zhu, whatever she saw, it would be thrown at him, even taking a stone to hit him! There was one more time  when Xiao Zhu was 11 years old and fell while riding his bicycle, his right arm wounded which made his clothes drenched in blood, but he hid the truth, Luo Mama found out he was lying and hit his wound with a stick. Enduring his mother's ways since he was young, Xiao Zhu who is aboriginal, considered himself "durable", so he does not mind being slapped in the film!

Double celebration! New album, 9ood Show is champion in the first week of its release!

During the press conference, at the same time celebrated was Show's new album "9ood Show" which is the champion for 20 big charts on the first week of its release including KKbox, ezPeer, MTV and also grabbed G-Music, 5Music as champion. The albums sales are higher than the ones made before, respectively, 71.47%, 81.58%, showing the mandarin album sales, Xiao Zhu's new album is higher by 80%! The last two album sales both passed 150 thousand copies, Show, who was "Taiwan's Annual Album Sales Champion" for the last two years, with such excellent records for it's first week , there is no doubt he would be the champion for the third time! 

Source: Yahoo!
Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:Ratings for Rainie Yang and Show Luo's mini web-series hit the roof

19/04/2012
The singers worked together in an online drama called 'Hearbeat Love' which saw Rainie baring her back in a scene

Show Luo and Rainie Yang's online drama Heartbeat Love is off to a great start with over 3mil views on its first day when it debuted last week.
To commemorate the show's good ratings, a celebration party was held yesterday, and the thirty-three-year-old singer exclaimed that he is glad that Rainie "did not strip for nothing".

He humbly accounted the success of the drama to Rainie's sacrifice on the show, which saw the 27-year-old baring her back in a scene. When Show teased his good friend, Rainie, for her good skin, the singer-actress exclaimed in reply, "You've seen my topless front and back and even hugged my legs [in this show]. You would have to marry me if we were back in the olden days!"

Following the success of the first episode, both Show and Rainie revealed that the second episode, which will be available today, will be equally exciting as Show's character will be at the mercy of Rainie's.

Prior to the filming of this scene, Rainie ensured Show that she will pull no punches for it to be a "one-shot success" and eventually gave him "three merciless slaps" upon the director's request to capture the scene via different camera angles.

To achieve the right amount of dramatic tension, Show, who has neve been slapped by a girl in his whole life, even instilled a "three nos" policy for this scene - no body double, no fake kiss, and no mercy - for the slaps.

Source: XinMSN Entertainment

Last edited by lollipopbbt<3show on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration  Empty Re: [2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration

Post by matttofu Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 am

SHOW!

matttofu

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

[2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration  Empty Re: [2012/04/17 Yahoo!] Updated: Heartbeat Love Breaks 3 Million Search Celebration

Post by shan_munchkin Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:32 am

LoL~ love this article!! soOoO funny how he slapped luo mama by accident LoL~

Love SHOW, Love Rainie <3!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilavshowforever Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Congraatz too xiang Smile <3
ilavshowforever
ilavshowforever
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 87

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000327895476

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

he slaps luo mama and then luo mama chases him... lol Smile
congrats to show! he's breaking records again! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 pm

wow, that's a big success for his acting career... hope it continues all over the year! great job show! your the best! let's make him king of album sales again!
cheers

hahaha, he slapped luo mama's face?! that's really funny, it's like they treat each other as friends... Laughing
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 am

Ratings for Rainie Yang and Show Luo's mini web-series hit the roof

19/04/2012
The singers worked together in an online drama called 'Hearbeat Love' which saw Rainie baring her back in a scene

Show Luo and Rainie Yang's online drama Heartbeat Love is off to a great start with over 3mil views on its first day when it debuted last week.
To commemorate the show's good ratings, a celebration party was held yesterday, and the thirty-three-year-old singer exclaimed that he is glad that Rainie "did not strip for nothing".

He humbly accounted the success of the drama to Rainie's sacrifice on the show, which saw the 27-year-old baring her back in a scene. When Show teased his good friend, Rainie, for her good skin, the singer-actress exclaimed in reply, "You've seen my topless front and back and even hugged my legs [in this show]. You would have to marry me if we were back in the olden days!"

Following the success of the first episode, both Show and Rainie revealed that the second episode, which will be available today, will be equally exciting as Show's character will be at the mercy of Rainie's.

Prior to the filming of this scene, Rainie ensured Show that she will pull no punches for it to be a "one-shot success" and eventually gave him "three merciless slaps" upon the director's request to capture the scene via different camera angles.

To achieve the right amount of dramatic tension, Show, who has neve been slapped by a girl in his whole life, even instilled a "three nos" policy for this scene - no body double, no fake kiss, and no mercy - for the slaps.

Source: XinMSN Entertainment

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Gahhh. I would have been utterly excited for this if not for the fact that he is doing it with........you know. Yeah.

LOL. The 3-no policy sounds so wrong despite it being a relatively professional requirements. "No Mercy" This I like.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS~~
Sky is blue, Roses are red. Show is breaking records. WHAT IS NEW?
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

wow i love this news! ;DD awesome!!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 am

wow, great cheers 3 million views!!! GONGXI!!! What a Face
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 am

For those who still don't know Smile i already quoted the new article Very Happy

Anyway, congrats to Show! Cant wait for episode 3 Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 pm

a big congratulation for him Very Happy
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovesupershow17 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm

kprincess wrote:Gahhh. I would have been utterly excited for this if not for the fact that he is doing it with........you know. Yeah.

LOL. The 3-no policy sounds so wrong despite it being a relatively professional requirements. "No Mercy" This I like.

why? do you not like rainie?

ilovesupershow17

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by JenJen1230 Tue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

I Love his Three Don'ts Very Happy No Double No Hesitating (For The Kisses Razz ) and No Mercy (For the Slaps)
I Just wish we were back in The Olden Times, They would have been married if it were Very Happy
And if i'm not mistaken Show's The First man to See Rainie's bare body Right ?Right ?Very Happy
Laughed at when Show Accidentally slaps Luo Mama Very Happy Everything she sees she Throws Very Happy
JenJen1230
JenJen1230

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by JenJen1230 Tue May 08, 2012 11:56 am

kprincess wrote:Gahhh. I would have been utterly excited for this if not for the fact that he is doing it with........you know. Yeah.

You don't like Rainie ?
WHY? Shocked
JenJen1230
JenJen1230

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down