Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First.

+7
bimbei_12
czeherazade
a_rita
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
hershei01
lollipopbbt<3show
11 posters

Go down

[05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First. Empty [05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First.

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed May 16, 2012 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo wants to get married, revealing the seven conditions for finding his girlfriend. He revealed that the girlfriend he picks must have pretty toes, slightly plump figure, nice skin, will be able to accompany his mom in playing Mahjong, loves animals and has a warm personality, but the condition which would make him want to marry is that he and his partner would have a deep relationship as Luo Mama and Luo Baba's.

The day before, Show Luo guested in "Wo Men Yi Jia Fan Wen Ren", admitting that his father is his mentor in relationships, he says: "My dad really understand girls, he thinks that you have to respect them, you cannot hit or shout at them." During the time of his and Ou Han Sheng's group, "Romeo", he was called **Tai Ke because he had dyed his hair gold: "We all went through that!" not admitting that the style was bad, praising it as fashionable hair at the time, but now seeing many Korean and Japanese artists who looks good in dyeing their hair gold, he does not admit that it is the 'person's' problem, being called a trendy man these past few years, he wants to dye his hair gold again but the company refuses to let him do so, wanting him to stop fooling around.

*Like a Taiwan Thug

Source: Liberty Times
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First. Empty Re: [05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First.

Post by hershei01 Wed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm

to hear him say he wants to marry for the first time is ..... ahhhhh <3
You need to be happy no matter what ^_^
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First. Empty Re: [05/12/12 Liberty Times] Show Luo's Seven Condition's for a Wife, Deep Love is Still First.

Post by lzxslxz123 Wed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

^ Yeah, i was like. Cool my dream finally came true! Those words came from him this time not me. He wants to get married <3. Haha

I wish Show find the woman he'll love Very Happy
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

he wants to dye his hair but isn't allowed to... lol... it's okay, show... you look hot with your black hair or brown... Very Happy
it's no wonder he wants to get married... he is already of age... hope he finds his happiness... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Wed May 16, 2012 9:47 pm

personally, i think i'm the perfect choice for him Razz oh ups, i don't know how to play mahjong or how to speak chinese, but i can learn Twisted Evil
now seriously, i think he already found that woman, otherwise he wouldn't talk about it... don't you think?
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Thu May 17, 2012 12:06 am

a_rita I'm enjoying the pictures below.. is he eating at SFC Event.. I'm so happy to see that.. I get worried whenever SFC Event.. because he's not eating like he does while auto signing.. but the last time in Hong Kong SFC Event.. he ate cheers I don't feel sad anymore when I know he eats and enjoy his "woves company at the same time. He also have his health to look after..

I"m so excited to see little Show Luo when he gets married.. I give you my blessing "husband" to find your happiness and make more babye Show Luo Smile
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbei_12 Thu May 17, 2012 2:01 am

..yaaaay!..finally!..i hope he will find his du yi wu er soooon!!!~~~
..btw..do you guys know where could i watch his guesting or atleast the name of the show in mandarin??..pleeeeeeaaaaaasse!!!..hehe (:
..but thanks for translating ate lolli ;D

..btw..how did you guys put those quotes/pics next to every post that you make??..
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu May 17, 2012 2:44 am

bimbei_12 wrote:btw..do you guys know where could i watch his guesting or atleast the name of the show in mandarin??..pleeeeeeaaaaaasse!!!..hehe (:
..btw..how did you guys put those quotes/pics next to every post that you make??..

The date of the show's in the schedule! Smile if I'm not mistaken, it's on may 19

Then for the pics and quotes, just go to Edit Profile Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbei_12 Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 am

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:
bimbei_12 wrote:btw..do you guys know where could i watch his guesting or atleast the name of the show in mandarin??..pleeeeeeaaaaaasse!!!..hehe (:

The date of the show's in the schedule! Smile if I'm not mistaken, it's on may 19

Then for the pics and quotes, just go to Edit Profile Smile

..oh yeah yeah..i c now..i just 4got to check that..hihi (: ..thanks btw~~~
bimbei_12
bimbei_12
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 am

Oh Show. Don't dye your hair gold. Black or brown is perfect. Haha~ Its the first time we heard him say that he wants to get married. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu May 17, 2012 10:19 am

woohh..it's the first time I heard it *_*
Maybe Show Lo wants to meet his girl.. and married for real this time.. *-*

soo cute.. he deserves a super girl!!*-*

<3
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nokkyu16 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 am

I hope he can find happiness really soon Smile
Nokkyu16
Nokkyu16
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsy lee Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 am

lucky girl...i'm hopin' for his true happiness... I love you
#iluvShow
chelsy lee
chelsy lee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down