Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/03/14 Yahoo! My] Ruby Lin and Show Luo laugh at romance rumours

Go down

[03/03/14 Yahoo! My] Ruby Lin and Show Luo laugh at romance rumours Empty [03/03/14 Yahoo! My] Ruby Lin and Show Luo laugh at romance rumours

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15 Feb – Taiwanese stars Show Luo and Ruby Lin have recently dismissed rumours of a romance between them.
According to Sina, the Taiwanese tabloids recently reported that the 34-year-old singer is dating the 38-year-old actress-producer, after Show was spotted driving his black Ferrari to Ruby's apartment building one day before her birthday.
It was reported that the singer was again seen a week later at the apartment building, driving a white car this time around to avoid suspicion. The two stars were also spotted wearing the same gold bracelet, sparking speculations that they are indeed dating.
A source claimed, "He is very serious about Ruby, We have never seen him so guarded about a relationship."
However, both stars have ridiculed the rumours, though admitted that it was also funny.
Stressing that the two of them are not even close, Ruby, who has just returned from her Hawaiian vacation, stated, "I have been receiving congratulatory phone calls and messages the whole day. But we are not together. He was not there looking for me. It must have been a misunderstanding."
Meanwhile, Show turned to Weibo and jokingly wrote, "Don't just pair us up randomly. What is this Show-Ruby romance? Do you want to match bee hoon soup?"
To this, Ruby replied, "Boss, how much is one bowl?"

Source: Yahoo! Malaysia

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down