Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks

+14
Felicitationx3
Jazz
Lmk92
stuipid445
JuiceBox
loveshowforever
karedace
blissfulting
ohretro
Tonya
vickie
kprincess
gandezt
o_ost1nao_o
18 posters

Go down

[07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks Empty [07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks

07/20/2008

“I don’t attend fashion parties because I’m afraid, I am concerned with how others see me.”

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo was picking out a present for his mother 2 years ago, while he was browsing through the Cartier store, but ended up not buy a present, but bought his first Cartier Love Ring. This started his destiny with this brand, afterwards he started buying classic watches, and rings, totaling 10 items. He joked about how Cartier is very useful, because it easily catches a girl’s eye, so it can be a conversation starter, most girls would ask, “Show, do you have a girlfriend?”
Show’s first Cartier ring was taken away by a fan that had gone to his autograph session for a handshake. At the time he felt extremely heart-wrenched, but he didn’t try stopping that person at all, he said, “I had to be big-hearted!” Then when he went to Mainland China for promotions, his fans had given him a Double C ring, making him surprised and happy, he also bought another wider ring of the same collection with encrusted diamonds. He expressed that he was going to buy the black enamel collection, but that ring was representative ring of Barbie Shiu and Blue Lan’s relationship, so he didn’t want to “collide rings,” so he ended up not getting it.

In private, Show most frequently wears the Cartier Love bracelet, whether he’s showering or playing ball, he doesn’t take it off, he said, “I love it when accessories have its marks of age.” He also owns Cartier’s Seatimer watch, Roadster chronograph watch, and Santos 100 watch, he revealed that he’s not too fond of 24K gold watches, so he chooses premium steel material. Before buying anything, he only cares whether or not it looks good on him, he expressed, “I don’t buy something for its value in mind, because I won’t re-sell it.”
This year, Show had gone and supported Cartier at two of its events, he admitted that outsiders had wondered whether or not he'd be competent, he thanked the brand for their acknowledgment, he said, “I don’t attend fashion parties because I’m afraid, I am concerned with how others see me.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption: An everyday must-wear, Love bracelet, even while showering or playing ball it won’t be removed. $150,000.]

[caption: Cartier-given Love necklace, along with his own necklace, he wears daily. $60,000]

[caption: Show already gave his Santos 100 to his mom. $164,000]

[caption: Pasha Seatimer Steal Watch $189,000]

[caption: Roadster Stop Watch $291,000]

[caption: Wide Version Double C diamond encrusted ring is easy to coordinate with. $84,000]

[caption: Fan-given Double C ring. $56,000]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show loves to wear is self-established clothing line STAGE in private, along with a Cartier bracelet, and watch.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show doesn’t like 24K Gold, Cartier collection of jewelry and watches are all steel or white gold.]

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks Empty Re: [07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks

Post by gandezt Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:11 pm

Oh..
He has so many things from Cartier..
He likes Cartier so much..
>o<
I love the pic wen he wore the Stage clothes along wit Cartier bracelet..
Yah,4 his own brand,Stage,he duznt nid another model..
Jz he himself,i think its enough..
Hahaha
^^
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

[07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks Empty Re: [07/20/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Loves to Wear Cartier, Good For Picking Up Chicks

Post by kprincess Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm

he really loves Cartier..
and he looks good in it.. tt's for sure~
just look at him wearing it on YLBFB and you'll know it suits him well..
even during formal or casual wear..
he really have a good taste
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 pm

CARTIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:D lol....wheee...it's AWESOME...but EXPENSIVE. hehe, i guess,, all the rich fans will know wat to get him XD CARTIER Razz

he's like advertising for Cartier,, they should just let him be the ambassador;P lol...

thanks stina jie for the translations;)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 pm

Cartier jewellery are absolutely AMAZING!!!!! but expensive too like vickye say...
anything cartier's stuff is beautiful when is dressed by him ....really..
in particular the rings
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

LOL, good for picking up chicks?
Sigh, Show. =)
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:15 pm

A fan took his first Cartier love ring?? Wow...that's kinda overboard...just taking expensive jewelry from your idol...lol.

Pshh I don't think Show NEEDS pretty jewelry to pick up girls...he himself can do it without the aid of anything haha.

That Double C ring is pretty...dang, loyal fans, eh.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:39 am

I can see why Show loves Cartier! the items are soo beautiful! Smile

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 am

yeps!
i agree...
he really suits them...
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:47 am

wah! Did that fan just take it his first ring, like by force? O_O
..but he's so nice to let it go :]

Show and Cartier match really well! Has that nice charm Smile
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:50 am

I sure wish to buy just one cartier item... But its like SOOOOO explansive, and afterall i am only 13.hahas. i think i have to wait a longggg while..
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 am

wow all lik so shiny no wonder he likes it haha
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 am

Huuuh...I want it!!
He really looks good with them...
The rings r so nice...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 am

Me like that RIINNGG! <3!~ ~ ~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:13 pm

wah show's fan so rich bought him cartier ring... and who is that jerk that took his ring?
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:43 pm

i love Cartier! i've always wondered what's the deal with other brands like Tiffany's or whatever. i think Cartier looks way classier. hmm. Show has good taste!
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 pm

i like the love bracelet he always wears!!
..but i love his legs even more lol. some guys (esp guys!) have VERY skinny legs (cuz of their natural triangle shaped body) but Show's legs are just PERFECT, all thanks to dancing! =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by tvjunkiee Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:34 pm

dayyyyumm... cartier.. nice, lol.

i can't believe a fan would take a ring from him.. kinda odd..
tvjunkiee
tvjunkiee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down