Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes

+12
chinesegiirl93
jozefoo
loveshowforever
blissfulting
ammer_sweet
missfangirl
MAYMAG
littlecutekitty
gandezt
kprincess
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
16 posters

Go down

[07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes Empty [07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:50 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes

07/30/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Show Lo's Birthday, Party Boys Do a Dance of the Dragon and Lion to Celebrate]

Today is Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's 30, minus one year, birthday. GTV's "100% Entertainment" had especially celebrated his birthday a day earlier, and his rumored girlfriends Makiyo, Jolin and Liz all filmed a little video of birthday wishes. Lo Mama also showed up unexpectedly, and fed Show a pig trotter noodles, to help "strengthen pig legs!" This year Show finally got the $150,000 Rolex watch that he's wanted for half a year now, his manager Xiao Shuang who had gotten it for him said, "I'm broke! Next year I have to get it all back!"

This year's birthday, celebrated 3 times

On top of his big dinner with his mother a few days ago, and at the "Hot Shot" autograph session, last night Show celebrated his birthday for the third time, receiving tons of birthday wishes, even rumored girlfriends gave him birthday wishes. Makiyo had also mentioned having give him a wallet, and shoes before, but then added, "He probably threw them away already!" Seems like the two haven't kept in contact.

Jolin Tsai also jokingly said that she'd give him manicure certificates, but said that she was still thinking of a present, but hopes that Show would soon find a "very good girl" to be his girlfriend, so he won't be lonely for his next birthday. Liz sent him a kiss and a hug, wishing Show good health and ever more handsome!

After seeing the rumored girlfriend video of wishes, Show jokingly said, "That's it? So little?!" Then Lo Mama showed up and brought Show's birthday party to a next level of excitement. His birthday is also "mother's pain day," Show joking said, "But before the pain, you enjoyed it!" Then Lo Mama clasped her hands together, closed her eyes, and said, "Ami-tou-hut [Amitaba]!" Lo Mama cooked a pig trotter noodles, and also gave him knee pads and a massage stick. The son and mother duo were going back and forth as if it were a shopping network, very humorous.

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes Empty Re: [07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes

Post by vickie Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:53 pm

HEHE. he's gonna celebrate it a 4th time today:P (woops, hes not supposed to know..its ok, he doesnt kno english..even IF he somehow stops by and reads this XD)

Luo Ma Ma's AWESOME. "Ami-tou-hut!" LMAO XD

Xiao Shuang's SOOO nice. omg, the watch is super pretty:D
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes Empty Re: [07/30/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Grows A Tail , Rumored Girlfriends Give Birthday Wishes

Post by kprincess Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Woah! i think he'll be celebrating his b'dae lots of time..lol
Xiao Shuang is really damn nice and thoughtful!
The part of Luo MaMa on YLBFB was just hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing at their antics:p
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 pm

wooaahh..
ylbfb so fun!!
yaya im agree with kprincess..
im also think he'll celebrate his bday for lots of time..
every1 will held a celebrate party for him..
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 pm

and what does ami tou hut mean? =P i think that made xiao zhu and xiao gui laugh really hard cuz i think she wasn't suppose to say that live? but i dun understand that word, hehe

and i thought xiao zhu said the 2 things that he doesn't eat are lamb meat (cuz he's a lamb) and pig feet =P
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by MAYMAG Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 am

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN LUO! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

MAYMAG

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:09 am

hmmm. what happened to Selina's well-wishes? HAHAHA. I'm just kidding. But it's strange that they'll ask Makiyo 'cause I don't think they're even in contact? LOL.

well, happy birthday to Show! like Jolin, i also hope he finds someone to spend the next birthday with! haha.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:42 am

Happy Birthday to Show
Hope he have a good health and find a good and pretty girl ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:48 am

Having a manager like Xiao Shuang would be a dream come true for ANY celebrity. Show's lucky...but he deserves it!

Does anyone know whether they showed Xiao Shuang on his DVD? I heard her talk but I'm not sure whether they showed her face.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 am

OMG!
HAPPIE BDAY SHOW!
LOVE YOU FOREVER! (:
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:24 am

Luo Mama is so farnee... Happy Birthday dearest Show! Love you forever
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:25 am

lol haha xiao zhu and his mom is damn cute^^
show's mom talked with food in her mouth, XD haha!!
thanks Stna Wink
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 am

luo mama is damn funny!!|O.o
when I watched yesterday episode I couldn't stop laughing!!XDXD
Happy birthday OUR KING!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 am

Happy Birthday To Our Beloved KING aka SHOW... Very Happy
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:48 pm

i love that episodee of YLBFB! =D

i was just wondering..who is Liz? i saw the video, but i don't remember her being a rumoured girlfriend before...anyone know the story behind it?
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:55 pm

She's just some girl that was caught up with David Tao too..

anyway...she was just wearing STAGE clothing.. so they put Show and Liz as an item.. because Apple Daily was SO BORED.. =)

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:36 pm

stina jie: HAHA, i love your last line jie! "because Apple Daily was SO BORED"...dats CLASSIC Very Happy

haha yah, Liz is "supposedly" David Tao's girlfriend...who knows XD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:54 am

ohh i see..
thank you stinaa jie and vickieeee =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Happy Birthday Show! eventhough i didnt watch that episode, that's ok! Very Happy
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down