Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times”

+11
missfangirl
blissfulting
kprincess
Felicitationx3
karedace
kay.cee
jhesa43
Smartie
engin
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times” Empty [08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times”

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:46 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times”

08/25/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Show Lo and Charlene Choi Hand in Hand Entering the "wedding"]

In a romantic, gentle candlelight, with a pink laced stage, and cute flower boys, a couple with smiles of happiness....this isn’t describing Tony Leung and Carina Lau's wedding of the century, but is Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo and Charlene “Ah Sa” Choi’s heartfelt “wedding.”

Actually, fans do not have to be too shocked though, because they aren't really getting “married.” On the afternoon of the 25th, Charlene Choi and Taiwan popular idol Show Lo's first collaborated romantic film “Sui Yue Qing [Passionate Years]” had it’s filming commencement press conference.

In order to “bring together” a handsome guy and a beautiful girl to become Asia’s new on-screen couple, and to help along their chemistry and relationship, the event had especially planned for the two of them to enter in the style of wedding. The two, who have never married before, were surprised by the realistic decorations and set up. Stepping onto the red carpet, the “bride” lightly hooked arms with the “groom” with her face blushed and shy as she approached the stage, their happiness had everyone in admiration. A group of cute little flower boys also gave these “newlyweds” flowers, the bride her bouquet. Every one in the venue couldn’t help but applaud at the graceful scene.

It was only until after this heartwarming scene, everyone realized that Show’s “groom’s outfit” was actually a French chef’s outfit. It turns out that Show is playing a skilled French cuisine chef in the movie. Afterwards these “newlyweds” were on stage and made a “salad of love,” and were sending love to each other, feeding each other. If you weren’t aware of the event, you’d think that they were actually in love with each other.

Afterwards, Show expressed that “Sui Yue Qing [Passionate Years]” is his first Hong Kong film, and could be said to be his official first male lead role on the big screen. And for this, he also delayed his album recording work. Ah Sa expressed that this is the first time she’s working with popular idol Show Lo, and had heard that he’s someone that likes to play and “goof around,” so believably there with be new sparks made. The movie production revealed that they spent half a year to finally bring together the charming guy and girl for first encounter of “Sui Yue Qing [Passionate Years].” And director Peng Fa, who is accustomed to filming action films, will try for a romantic story. This movie from on screen to off has everyone curious and anticipating. It’s said that “Sui Yue Qing [Passionate Years]” will be filmed in Shanghai and Hangzhou, and released during Valentine’s of 2009.

[caption : Flower boys give their blessings to the 'newlyweds']

[caption : The two work together on the most befitting food for couples : "Salad of Love" ]

[caption : Ah Sa and Show feed each other, heartwarming scene]

[caption : Male and Female leads,the director and production drink to the filming commencement]

Source: NetEase
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times” Empty Re: [08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times”

Post by vickie Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:22 pm

stina jie, you're so fast. i was JUST about to update the galleria..haha, and now i see the news;)

Hopefully this movie wont make us cry TOO much.

& wheeeee;; Show trimmed his hair,, a lot;P
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times” Empty Re: [08/25/2008 - NetEase] Show Lo and Charlene Choi Romantically “Get Married” : Collaborating in Romance Film Giving Their “First Times”

Post by engin Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:26 pm

what is that that Show is wearing .. very weird, the first time i don't like his clothes Very Happy.. but he look so slim here.. more than before:S
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:37 pm

LoL vickie Smile
i was going to go and put the pictures up in the galleria.. but i figured that you would Razz so i didn't.. HAHA Smile YAY

i like his hair Smile LoL.. he finally trimmed it xD

aww engin
you don't like his outfit? it's because he's supposed to be a chef, so he's wearing a chef's outfit! LoL Smile i personally like it Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:07 pm

engin: I think he lost some weight. yeah like stina jie sed, he's a chef....in a FRENCH RESTAURANT. maybe he'll add in some "merci beacoup" or "bonjour" LOL.

stina jie: probably that's why he went back to TW first. to get his hair trimmed THEN go to HK. argh, he got mad at HK fans tho-__-"
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:24 pm

aww so cute with Ah Sa! haha nice chef's outfit!

vickie: Why would he get mad at HK fans? We're they pushing and shoving n such? Back to Taiwan...for a haircut. Probably had some other business to attend to.
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:24 pm

i think that is the Italian outfit because Show is portraing as a Italian Chef. Show still cute and handsome there. Unique outfit.

I will wait for the movie.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:00 pm

jhesa43: noo, Show's a French chef...^^ the news article sed so too.

Smartie: en en...they hurt Xiao Shuang-____-" plus they were pushing cameras to his face..and TURNED FLASH ON!! and..yeah, not a lot of ppl went..yet it turned out to be like this...so he got SOOO pissed. like SUPER pissed. he sed "sorry sorry, if one knew earlier, then dont do it" (something like that..)

yeah, he probably had some other business to take care of besides the haircut. but hehe, Cora did a good job;)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:05 pm

vickie: Thank you Smile Hurting Xiao Shuang is definitely a no no. I don't think HK fans know him that well...hurting him with flash and all. Oooooo I wonder how he looks when he's super pissed. Bet he still looks Shuai ^.^

Yep, haircut looks nice
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

vickie wrote:jhesa43: noo, Show's a French chef...^^ the news article sed so too.

Smartie: en en...they hurt Xiao Shuang-____-" plus they were pushing cameras to his face..and TURNED FLASH ON!! and..yeah, not a lot of ppl went..yet it turned out to be like this...so he got SOOO pissed. like SUPER pissed. he sed "sorry sorry, if one knew earlier, then dont do it" (something like that..)

yeah, he probably had some other business to take care of besides the haircut. but hehe, Cora did a good job;)

hi vickie, you are right. im sorry. maybe, im thinking something. hehehe...nwey, i like his new hairdo.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by kay.cee Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:27 pm

ooo i can't wait for the movie, ah sa and show =)
show is so cute hehe

kay.cee

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 pm

I'm excited to see Show's role in the film but for some reason, I don't really like the Charlene & Show combo...

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Aww. Its Ah Sa! I think she looks cute with Show in a drama~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:09 am

Felicitationx3 wrote:Aww. Its Ah Sa! I think she looks cute with Show in a drama~
thanks god you added the "in a drama" part~
Oo i so can't wait for the French words to come out from his mouth.. LOL
and i LOVE his trimmed hair..Cute~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

me too. i'm excited to see Show on big screen. im thinking that maybe this will be very interesting because of the role of Show as french chef and also i think this will be funny too.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:54 pm

i love chef.. but the stub or something is too long.. it looks like a dress. but everything else is perfect .. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE Very Happy:D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 pm

aww they both look cute in this. I WANT AH SA'S HAIRCUT! lol

yeah, show's wearing like a long apron...i guess it's Italian if you guys say so haha.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

HEHE:P His name is CHRIS in the movie XD
and Sa's name is Kidman (probably her character's Cantonese name used as English name)... LOL. this story SOUNDS good...so far...at least in that 4 sentences "summary" I read..it LOOKS good;D

the slogan's AWESOME XD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:35 pm

LOL the apron thing ard his waist is a little too long right? hahaha. and hmmmm i really really hope this will turn out to be an okay, if not good, movie. (:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:40 pm

i Am hoping that He will get a lot of movie offers so that he will be more popular.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by ailin_stef Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Very Happy This is Show 's first time playing in a movie, isn't it ? That's really great ! And he will play a French cook Cool
But we all know that the ending will be very sad Sad And we also know that Show's very good at crying scenes Very Happy So good !!
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 am

whatttt, it's a hong kong film? so Show will have to speak canto?...or will they dub his voice -____-;;;;;
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:47 am

ืำNext year's Valentines' Day will be the best Valentines' day to me.
I hope this movie will be in Thailand.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:06 am

show looks cute in his suit except for the long apron:D..he looks a bit slimmer though..

why would the fans hurt Show.?tsk.tsk.
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down