Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con

+9
engin
Tonya
jhesa43
JuiceBox
Lyzzrenee
ann
chinesegiirl93
karedace
vickie
13 posters

Go down

[11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con Empty [11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con

Post by vickie Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 am

credits to all sources labeled (some unknown; got pics off of int'l forum)

this was ALL good..until I heard that Show had intravenous injections in the van cuz he is STILL sick with his stupid cold T_____T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con Empty Re: [11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con

Post by karedace Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 am

thanks vickie!
Show has been wearing alot of black lately, and it looks soo good on him!
get well soon, show baby! (I wonder if he's taking his medicine, it's probably due to lack of rest as well...)

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con Empty Re: [11/30/08]Show Lo @ Guangzhou Show on Stage Concert Press Con

Post by chinesegiirl93 Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:34 am

Walllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I want that show shoe!!!!!!!!<3
That so niceeeeeee^^hehe hes so shuai ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks V
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by ann Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 am

woah~ so many pics!! thank u! ^^ show so hot... Very Happy
ann
ann
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 am

he looks great. not sick at all. rest up because it's gonna get crazy with all the promos and stuff in regards to the new album. he and xiao gui look more like twins now. they have almost the same haircut.
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 am

Yeah those shoes are awesome!! *-*
Did those fans make a timeline for him?? That's so cool! Very Happy

And of course he looks hot as always, and maybe even EXTRA hot cause he standing next to old men >_>", and very tall too Very Happy.
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:41 pm

Lyzzrenee wrote:he looks great. not sick at all. rest up because it's gonna get crazy with all the promos and stuff in regards to the new album. he and xiao gui look more like twins now. they have almost the same haircut.

wwwwaaaa...so is soooo Hooottt!!! and yeah you are correct, xiao gui and SHow are almost twin now because of their hairstyle. hahaha...but of cors SHOW has the best hair cut...i love it! cant wait for his concert... Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:21 pm

waaaXDXD shop's shoes are amazing!!! i want itXDXD
Show is always soo handsome Razz
plus I am sooo happy about his future concerts
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:40 pm

AAA I want that shooooooeees!!! hahaha if they were twins... they sure are the most gorgeous and handsome twins in the world!Very Happy
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by xiohx Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Show on Stage should be a continuation of his concerts last year...now, it says World Tour on the promotional board....hopefully if his album sales are skyrocket high - his company will send him over here to Canada and the States. I don't think they should be worried about not selling out stadiums - i'm sure there are plenty of Show fans and promoting internationally (outside of Asia) may boost his career even more!
xiohx
xiohx
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:38 pm

he is super cute... although sick but stil wants the best for his fans... <3
i bet his album will sell good and well this time.. and hit 15 million in taiwan then he has to wear girls clothes...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 pm

all i can say is.. 小豬你太瘦了...
LIKE WTH..
and what's with not taking care of himself =((((
but he looks amazing as always Smile
thanks vickie for always keeping us updated with his pictures Smile <3

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 am

thanks for the pics ... i hope he totally recover till the new-album-pormoting-madness starts ....
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down