Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom

+11
mahcutesweety
ammer_sweet
jhesa43
Felicitationx3
AllyKok
diane25
Smartie
littlecutekitty
acmilansoccer999
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom Empty [12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:55 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!Smile*
Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom

12/25/2008

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo has already been in showbiz for more than 10 years, but he's still very nervous and has lots of pressure in releasing his sixth album. Last month, when he was recording, he was accused of not being hardworking enough and his ideas were disregarded. There was a point where he had collapsed, very upset, and called his mother, "Ma, is it okay if I leave the entertainment circle and do want I want to do?" The mother, supportive of her son, said, "Of course, you can go to what you feel is the happiest thing to do!" which calmed him.

Sets High Standards for Self - Body and Mind Exhausted

On camera, Show is all-smiles, but as the Leo [star sign] he is, he's got a strong mindset to win. He sets exceptionally high standards for himself on his album. Before his album release, he always gets nightmares, getting a pre-album release maniac-depression psychosis. Earlier, when he was filming GTV's "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100% Entertainment]" openly talked about his feelings, "During that time [pre- album release period], my body and mind are both really exhausted, everything little emotion gets magnified." If not an artist, then what would he do? He said, "I have my own clothing store, if anything I'll just go back and be the boss of it."

Recently Getting Girls Knocking On His Door , Confidence Strengthens

His mother's encouragement had helped him plenty, and recently his luck with the girls has been great too, which also strengthened his confidence. A lot of these people are celebrities, hosts, models and even actresses. They all go through their friends to befriend him, and some just say it to him directly, "Show, you are my dish [type]," making him jumping with glee.

Kissing Alice Tzeng, No Less than 100 Times

Earlier he had worked with Alice Tzeng in filming a shampoo commercial, the two of them only kissed on the forehead. But for his new song "Gao Xiao" music video, the two of them switched 4 different filming scenery to film kissing in one day. They kissed a hundred times at least, kissing until some people wondered if it had gotten to 'french kissing' status.

Good friend, Jolin Tsai had seen the music video when his manager was watching the raw cut. She saw the passionate kissing scenes, and wanted to call Show to tease him. But he did not want to pick up, until his manager called. Jolin snatched to phone and asked, "Why don't you pick up?" He jokingly said, "I was thinking that you probably saw the music video, and I was afraid that if you'd express your love for me, what I'd do?" This made Jolin want to get angry but also laugh!

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom Empty Re: [12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom

Post by vickie Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:09 pm

stina jie's soo hardworking!!

poor kid-________________-'
luckily theres LUO MA MA.
and his cold...STILL didnt recover yet!

and yeah. he LOOKS like hes confident.
but sure doesnt sound like it><"
"xin ku le luo zhi xiang"!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom Empty Re: [12/25/2008 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Return to Being Boss of Clothing Store ; Maniac-Depression Psychosis Before Album Release, Complains Tearfully To Mom

Post by acmilansoccer999 Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:32 pm

oh poor show, he's really been working too hard these couple of days i mean his album promotions, the upcoming concert and then the new year event. All these events are making my head spin but in a good way cause im happy to see more show, but it hurts me to see him so exahusted and tired.
What he really need is a long vacation after all this with Luo Ma Ma.
acmilansoccer999
acmilansoccer999
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:32 pm

O_O wow...with his status, i doubt he can go back to being a boss PEACEFULLY lol.
luo mama is awesome~
Show, get well soon! the new mv is awesome, very sweet kisses >3<
happy holidays everyone~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 pm

ACCUSED of NOT BEING HARDWORKING ENOUGH!??!!?
rawr he's the most hardworking ever, wayy too perfectionist. It's a good and bad thing
:O He even thought of leaving the entertainment circle??! Sad gosh he's wayyy to stressed out...but releasing an album is a happy thing!
Com'on Show, be more optimistic ;D
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:49 pm

thanks stina for the translation. hard work!

poor Show. being pressured and exhausted! that must be tiring.
i wonder why he was thinking of leaving entertainment world.
Lo Mama's encouragement helped him a lot.

i like jolin's relationship with him, being a good friend.Wink

小猪, 加油 加油!
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:36 pm

ya.i really like the relationship between show and jolin.
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Hahahaa, Show is so cute. Thinking Jolin is falling for him after a MV with Alice. poor thing. Anyone see that clip of YLBFB when Show just "sleeping" on the cough cause he has been so d*mn stressed ^ ^:

Here is the clip was talking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:54 am

wwwwwaaaaaaa......SHOW, please take good care of youself....we are all here for you...we will never leave you. promise!!

Dont mind other who are giving you bad luck....just stay focus and try to take rest so that you can regain strength... WE NEED YOU SHOW! Smile you are my inspiration.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:22 am

Relax, man..we all proud of you..and happy with all your doing
we will always support you like luo mama does
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:11 am

he sure is very hardworking.!but i hope he gets well soon..
his mom sure is very supportive.!Very Happy

he thinks that Jolin is falling for him.?haha..Very Happy
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:26 pm

It hurts my heart reding this article. Seeing that he puts so much pressure on himself. Show, no matter what you do we will always support you and the most important thing is taking care of yoursef. Just hope that his friends and his family will take good care of him and make him feel better. Wish that there is something we could do to make him feel better, I guess what we can do is just support him.
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 am

he puts too much pressure on himself.

and not hardworking enough?! i wonder which idiot said that. he has got to be the most hardworking celebrity already. it ain't easy having to release album, host BFB every week, tend to his STAGE matters, and i'm sure he has other things to do too, that we don't know about, like filming CFs. LOL.

alright, now that the album is out. the rest is up to his fans-us! (:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 am

so sad we are all going to be sad and lonely we are all happy b'coz of you don't disappoint us you giving us the best day of our lives...iam so touch and crying b'coz of your complain Sad all u need is rest and think about it okay we all want u be rest and be back if you alright..what would be happen to us if there is no talented show king we support u all the way just take a rest ok we love u always Embarassed i hope our message was read by him so that all his depression will be gone and remind him that he had so many fans thats love him and support him 4 ever jiao yo xiao zhu...we love u sososo much...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

calling all Show fans!

please support and vote for Show on this SINA poll .... MOST FAVORITE MALE SINGER

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

voting ends on January 7, 2009

you can do continuous voting... after every 5 minutes

just click the button with Show's picture... then click 提交....then type the number combination and click 提交again to cast your vote

Show is currently at #5 position. so keep voting!!!

LET US ALL SUPPORT SHOW!!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down