Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated)

+15
sTaGeFrIgHt
ilovetjk-pop
lonelygurl
Brian18
ammer_sweet
jhesa43
diane25
Tonya
showstar
freya1507
fshirles
rokziie
sun_in_action
miakaloveshow
vickie
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated) Empty [1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated)

Post by vickie Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm

AFTER one week of release,
Show signed for 11 hrs...
and current album sales is 81,158
(ive been typing this # all morning XD)

despite the other crap,
this is one of the happiest Show i've seen:D
his shocked face is priceless:P
and his happy smiles bring warmth^^

credits: ent.tom.com, udn, apple

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by vickie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated) Empty Re: [1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated)

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 pm

iam so happy for Show luo he looks so happy when he smile like that 81 thou in 1 week so amazing and keep on rising he had to celebrate congrats to SHOW LUO..SEEING him so happy our feeling is much happier than him....we support u all the way bounce
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated) Empty Re: [1/4/09]Show Lo's Autograph Session @ Taipei (updated)

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:19 pm

love love love uu........ Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:40 am

he look so so so happy!!!! seeing him happy, i am happy also... =)
his current sales 81,158 ....Wooohoooo....
we will continue support u...
JIAYOU !!! GO GO GO..
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:30 am

show is definitely the best!
go show! waa. but i wish if only i have an album then it would belong in the 81+ their celebrating now. no matter what i will have it! hehe. Ü
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:22 am

Good, he's improving from every aspect. Besh wishes to him!!!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am

HI gals ...
okay okay my pics are not so clear as the one from the press ...cause i was not close enough but but i hope you still like them ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
not sure where i should post my fanaccount ... will do it here, stina or mods if not the right place let me know can put it somewhere else ...

okay ... before hand i have to say ... finding this place was again like a treasure hunt ... its not really helpful that the managment does not give a complet address, okay maybe all fans in taipei know where it is ...but i did not ...and without an addy it was nearly impossible to find ...but with help of kind soul on the goldentyphoon forum i figured it out ....

i arrived on sunday at 11am, the place was already kinda crowed .... but okay ... i was looking for a staff guy to ask if there are numbers .... but nobody did understand me Neutral so i assume no numbers like the last time ..... but after 2 hrs when they start to group the ppl infront of the stage by calling the numbers we knew there were .... nod nod they WERE!! What a Face the gave out 1000 and at 11am we would have had for sure the chance to get one - but at the moment we found out they were all gone Shocked

but a kiind fan translated to me ... that the staff guy said we still can que after the numbers cause he will sign all till all are done, okay - but still i was infear there are too many and then he stops - he is just human too .... but okay hope dies last ....

so he came out - sang hotshot: this time he knew the lyrics and i have to say his performances was a lot more engergetic and his voice a lot better as the last time cheers you could feel the 2 days rest Exclamation

after he finished he was chatting with the host, and got a car model - no clue what it was for, then the number gals came and they showed up the sale numbers of the album and his face at the 8 was priceless ... but honestly i think he knew before ;-)

then he donate the same sum to a charity children thing - the gals where so cute, they did not dare to stand close to him till he pulled her over ^^ it was really really cute i guess they had a sleepless night ;-)

he sure also did the press thing ...

and then they put the table on the stage .... and my friend and i left for some food (2pm)

at around 3:40 pm we came back ...and found the que for the no-numbers (still mad about that nobody could give me an information) the que was long Neutral but i decided i will que anyway, and my friend said okay no prob she joins me, she did not see show in person before and she is leaving taiwan in march so taking the chance
yes yes you can say now i already shook hands 2 times - why obviously queing again for hrs - cause ....hm... i guess he set a spell on me Embarassed already very addicted

okay and so we started waiting - and cause first all the 1000 numbers - we knew our que will not move for a long time - yes and it was like this ... i think the first big move was after 6pm and then we stuck agian for 45min
actually i have to say - its again and again no matter which star/s the same thing: fans come and bring 50+ or 100+ to sign, I'm fine with, that they want to have it signed too, i totally understand cause fans who cannot come want to have an autograph too, but i really think all what is more as e.g. 5 or 10 should line at the end, i just think its not fair for the fans who are there personally that they have to wait another 1 or 2 hrs or maybe more for this reason

meanwhile i walked to the head of the line to have a look at the stage again ... and and affraid what did i see ????
he is taking pics with the fans *faint
i turned around to the head of the que to the gals who talked to us before - he is taking pics ?????????????
and they: yes he does - you can have to, when you have 3 copies you get a pic when you have 5 you get a hug
affraid What a Face bounce cheers
i had 4 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so i jut hoped he is not going to stop this later ... cause its getting too late ....
okay back in the line .....

finally around 9:30pm our turn -
we were waiting at the side of the stage he was taking pics and looked in my direction - 2 times
had the feeling he recognized me Embarassed
he went back to his chair and when he looked in my direction again he waved to me *faint bounce
then we climed the stage - no one put number on your hand - i asked the assistant/manager about the pic thing - she speaks engl! and she yes when you have 3 you get a pic with him .... so i gave me 4 bookletts and had to line at the front of the stage, all ppl for pic where lining there, would say about 10 till there is no more space, meanwhile he is signing the other one and doing handshake, i had the feeling he was not so talkative this time - but it was already late - okay there were 2 gals before me
our bookletts he did sign and a staff guy waved at them so that the ink get dry and i had the feeling this time they were really carefull not to mess anything cause actually ppl bring 3 diffrent versions

okay show stood up, came over to us, there was a staff guy who held bags if you had - though that you did not have to pose with this - and a staff woman who took your camera for the pic, we had to turn of the flash, the first gal, the 2nd gal - the pic did not work at the first time they took another one - the staff really made sure the pic is fine ....
my turn What a Face
he was smiling at me... i said hi ... he said hi too.... i stood at his side ... he put his hand on my shoulder .... pic!
i turned around to him and we shook hands (left hands again) and he grabbed mine with both hands and said thank you and i said thank you too ..... and i left
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
breath in breath out in out in out in out
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

omg gals what is coming next ?????
anyway even if there is no next .... i was so good
i'm really really happy
I love you I love you

sorry for this long essay Embarassed

Last edited by freya1507 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:32 am

U R SO SO LUCKY..i wonder if he will take pic with fans when we got 3 if he came to Singapore ? i want to take pic with him!!!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
i am happy for u.. =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:34 am

sun_in_action you never know ... i have the feeling they do never really say before the event what you might get
but i cross fingers for you ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 am

hahahaa...thank U...as long there is interaction with me and him,i would be happy already!!!
but a photo is better...can keep it like treasure!!!
i hope there is photo taking...I want...
u are so lucky...i am happy for u too.. =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:48 am

I'm happy for freya1507 too! Very Happy Lucky you ~
I really hope to take a photo with him when he comes to Singapore! I read that there will be xun hui yan chang hui this year. Is it? tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:56 am

SERIOUS??? there will be a world tour concert????
OMG, if this is real, that would be super good news!!!!!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:42 am

a wordl tour!!!O.o OMG!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:58 am

hi freya1507! you're super lucky again..
i bet, based on your story, he already recognized you that time. hihi!
you also waited for long, that was tiring but having seen and being closed to him again were such another overwhelming experiences.
and you got 4 booklets? that was a lot..

now, i also understand what was that big cheque with his album sale number on it all about. yay, he did it for charity. kind, kind, kind.

thanks for sharing your happy stint at the autograph signing.Wink
and also to vickie for the first few pics..

i wanna go too to one of his world tour promotions/concerts if that happens.

Last edited by diane25 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 am

freya1507: awesome pic together:P all the angles..EVERYTHING. drools* lol. all i can do is DREAM man. HHEE, im pretty sure he rmbs you..he has superb memories;P next time, you mite as well start talking to him in REAL simple ENGLISH LOLS. watch he responds "you're beautiful, you want to party tonight?" im JK. he knows more than that=]

SOUNDS super FUN and SUPER adventurous and exciting. though waiting in line must SUCK. haha, you kno why there are so many ppl this time? cuz some fans lined up the nite before too:P have to say, Show's SUPER attractive looking;D and yeah, just watching clips can tell his voice and body seems to be a lito better. even a lito POLE dance special XDD WOOTS. you probably cant sleep now huh? after he touch ur shoulder..you wont wash that jacket either. LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 am

yeah.,..your so lucky! as in super lucky! i hope we could take picture also with SHOW and have his signature....i want to go to taiwan...i really really want to see SHOW..

Congrats to SHOW also for getting that high SALES for just 1 week.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:51 am

Thanks vickie for sharing and thanks freya1507 a lot for sharing your experience in Taipei with Show..I was very excited when i read your story..hope that one day i can go there like you!
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 am

Thanks Vickie and freya1507.
He looks so happy and make me feel happy.
I wish i at there.
U r so lucky freya.
Brian18
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 am

you know what is always a great thing
when you are so lucky to meet a star, and then you can share it with the others fans and that they are happy for you too

thanks to all - i know i'm very lucky at the moment ....

maybe i'm going to see him this sunday again ....
hihi another friend of mine wants to see him too .....
so "poor" me has to go again hihihi ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Eh sorry ~ I think the world tour will be next year. Read it on U-weekly hahah. Looking forward still! tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:21 pm

hahahaha...next year is good too!!!! =P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:37 am

what no concert in 2009????? Shocked
this is strange ....maybe they mean with next year this year ?????
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 am

hmm..but tha magazine come out this week. it says the world tour concert next year so shld be 2010 i guess..But u nv know.maybe there will be surprises????
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 am

hopefully they dont mean 2010 -
2010 i'm back in europe Sad
i hoped with new album ... a concert tour too ...or at least a concert in taipei
so i guess i have to look for the campus mini concerts *sigh
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:15 am

hahaha....we just wait and see when is he doing the world tour... then we go SUPPORT!!!
=P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 am

Yeap ~ I hope it's this year too! Very Happy
Like Genie will be having events in Singapore this month e 15th & 17th!
Really hope to see Show this year! tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:56 am

I hope too if he come this year!!!! totally looking forward for him to come.
ya..heard genie coming to singapore...
I want Show!!!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 am

omg. he really takes care of his fans.
he makes sure no one will be disappointed,
i think he's the only artist i know that is like that! waa. love show. Very Happy
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:10 pm

you're so lucky! Thanks for sharing.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovetjk-pop Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:00 pm

OH MY GOD !
are you like serious? oh mayne.. will he ever come to singapore??
and hell yea you're lucky ! :DDD
i just really hope he knows all his fans in singapore are dying to see him!! hahah.

ilovetjk-pop

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next