Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

U-WEEKLY MAGAZINE

+6
stephie80
krysta
stuipid445
showstar
freya1507
sun_in_action
10 posters

Go down

U-WEEKLY MAGAZINE Empty U-WEEKLY MAGAZINE

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translation:
Part 1:

Marriage is the best present for mother

Xiaozhu says: " relationship matter, let it be natural, seriously, it is not really very important at this moment. In the first hand, i was too busy at work. If i have girlfriend, i may not have time to accompany her or to spend time with her. This is unfair for her. However, if i accompany my girlfriend and have less normal activities with my friends, my friends will say that i am preference of love than friend, not having time to spend with my good friends, i don't feel good. As compare for two, at this moment i am not in a hurry to get a girlfriend.

29 years old show have already reach a suitable age for marriage but yet he still do not have such plan currently.

Bachelor Show mention getting girlfriend needs time.Does his mother says that she want to be granny already?

Show says: " More of less my mother is a little rush, as i am the only son, my father already go overseas for holiday ( Lo Papa have already pass away few years ago, Show always say that his father went overseas for holiday.) There is a pressure as i can't let my mother have regrets. For sure, within this one or two year basically i won't get married. However, for my character, if i have the thinking of marriage in mind, and i have a girlfriend, i may get married really fast, this is the best present for my mother.

5 criteria for girlfriend

Xiao zhu is filial, most importantly his marriage partner must be a girl my mother like. " when i was young, i think that my girlfriend must be pretty, i like wild type of girl, but as time goes during my growing up period, the appearance for the girl i am looking for change. At this moment, girlfriend appearance is not really very important, as long as we can communicate, she have good character, then is ok.
Even though Show do not have girlfriend, but he have 5 criteria for finding girlfriend, he think that this is not very strict.

"Firstly, whether it is meeting the eyes, we can't force to date when there is already no feeling at first sight! secondly, regular features (face), less than or lack of any, i don't think it will be good right! Thirdly, good character, must have own thinking, able to communicate,getting along together need coordination, i do not want to find a miss rich spoilt brat to serve her. Fourthly, able to understand each other, be filial to my mother, unfilial one is not able to be my wife. Lastly, must know how to do housework, help my mother share the burden/stress.
Xiao zhu list the "5 criteria", he think that the requirements are not high, youngster nowadays find friends, when there is disagreement they will break up, i am 29, emotionly and mentally are mature. I look for girlfriend with precondition thinking of marriage, i can't be like youngster fast relationshop, I would choose a good one and hold hand in hand forever.
Saying about Lo mama love the type of girlfriend he have, Show mention Lo mama likes " those that know vulgarities,eating food with big mouthed. Although is not those vulgarities everytime u speak, those does not have temperament. It just brings out that, rather than choose a fake person, choosing a straightforward and pure person is better. This type of character match Lo family daughter in law.

Part 2:

Although he mention about the girlfriend criteria, but at this moment he put his first priority in work, new album chao nan zhen zhuan 潮男正傳 have released, he is now busy on promoting.
Xiao zhu says," this is his 6th individual album, almost every end of the year around november will release album, this year is slightly later. Every year during new album release, i hope everyone can see Show growing up, see my mature. Singing love song can make my fans understand my inner feeling. Of course, personally like "IN (fashion) Culture", this is also my forte, i will use it to put into my album concept, using hairstyle and style going back to my experience si da tian wang (四大天王), luo mi ou (羅密歐),jing wu men (精舞門), wu suo bu zai (舞所不在) the period of image changing. These changes can also see me growing, different stages represent Show changes, from newbie artist to now, this album marks his record of encounter in this artist line.

he says " At fashion style, at album music style, during these few years there are differences. But inside me there is not very great change. I am 29 but i feel that i am still like the one when i am 23. I am still stubborn/firm, or even childish,wanting me to change is quite difficult. What i mean for stubborn and childish,does not mean that i am bad at communicating, but when towards album, career type of firm.

Xiao Zhu mention:" Going to reach 30 years old, but i think that 30years old for a guy is still consider young, these few years of hardwork in this line getting ready, the results are tiring, so each step must be careful.Having to persuade me to make new changes, then i will accept and try. I have to treasure the basic i have gain these few years, letting these basic to continue stable, i can't manage to fail. Previously 四大天王 encounter downslop, other artists says that i am "results killer ( i dun know how to translate this), "outdated artist"....... Today, i use the results to break this curse, having a little results today, i cannot afford to lose it easily, i do not have 10 years or more than 10 years as compare to others, so my firm/ stubborn can be more than the others.
Because of the hardwork, Xiao zhu step by step, no matter in taiwan or overseas,album, concert or drama, he have good result. Currently he only have 100% entertainment in his hand, but he think its enough.
" Doing a program that i like and can give free to the program, this is very happy, i do not have to worry about viewing ratio , so i can show out my uniqueness.One is enough, don't want to be greedy."

Give myself 80marks

As 09 began, Xiao zhu overview the past one year his whole performance.Modestly, he give himself 80marks.
" This year i do not have any big matter, overall is still average and smooth, so i give myself 80 marks, for the one year hardwork giving a safe marks, and also hope during 2009 i can get 80marks and above. Next year i have prepare to start my world tour, to me this is a big challenge!"

sorry, i think the photos are too big. apologize about it cause my first attempt in putting up photos... next time will be smaller..u can click on it if u can't see the words properly... =)
U can grab this U-weekly magazine everywhere only in Singapore. $2 each...
Sorry that Translation was not very well done, hope u all understand. if any of u dun understand can pm me or let me know..
Thank You...hope u all like it,Enjoy
=)

Last edited by sun_in_action on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

U-WEEKLY MAGAZINE Empty Re: U-WEEKLY MAGAZINE

Post by freya1507 Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:54 am

thanks a lot my dear the pics are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 am

thanks..this was my first attempt in uploading the pictures here..glad that u think is ok... =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 pm

I bought one too! Very Happy & thanks ~
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:08 am

I'VE GOT ONE TOO!! Smile
*feeling proud :DD
Lols.
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 am

hahaaha!!!!
I feel proud too...
Laughing
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by krysta Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:57 am

hayz!!!!i want to buy also but i dont know how to read/speak mandarin... Crying or Very sad anyone can translate please....
krysta
krysta
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 am

krysta wrote:hayz!!!!i want to buy also but i dont know how to read/speak mandarin... Crying or Very sad anyone can translate please....

Very sorry! i would like to translate for u but i am not very good in english. those that bought this magazine, can help me translate to english?( because some of them do not understand chinese) Thank you.
However, if u dun mind my bad english, i can try translate for u..
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie80 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 am

I also bought 1 cos got Show Luo....Wonder when is he cuming to Singapore? Hoping to c him in real person.. Smile
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krysta Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:57 am

[quote="sun_in_action

Very sorry! i would like to translate for u but i am not very good in english. those that bought this magazine, can help me translate to english?( because some of them do not understand chinese) Thank you.
However, if u dun mind my bad english, i can try translate for u..
=)[/quote]

Oh,i dont mind at all...please do..really appreciate it....
hopefully he'll come soon to singapore, also want to see him in person even from afar...although i dont understand chinese i'm so gonna go in any event or concert!!!!
Laughing Laughing
krysta
krysta
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 am

Wow!!
I saw so many of you all alr bought,i think i also need buy one.
Brian18
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 am

It's written in U-weekly that the world tour will be next year? YAY! Very Happy
Yeap Brian18, go buy! Hahah. tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:21 am

showstar: yah..it mention next year!!! i already can't wait for 2009 to end..HAHA!!!

Brian18 : yeah!!! go grab one.. =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:23 am

krysta wrote:

Oh,i dont mind at all...please do..really appreciate it....
hopefully he'll come soon to singapore, also want to see him in person even from afar...although i dont understand chinese i'm so gonna go in any event or concert!!!!
Laughing Laughing

Ok!!! i will get it translate by tomorrow afternoon... =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:30 am

sun_in_action: Hahah! But it just started! tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 am

haha..because the concert is next year so i can't wait for 2009 to end so the concert is nearer...
=P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:41 am

Hahah. If we are friends, we can go tgt! LOL.
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 am

showstar wrote:Hahah. If we are friends, we can go tgt! LOL.

haha..what u mean???
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:43 am

World tour! Hahah. Kidding only ~ tongue
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:45 am

haha..no lah..just dun understand what u mean by if we are friends,we go 2gether...
if there is world tour concert, of cos all of us can go 2gether... =)
anyway did i add u in msn???
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:48 am

WHOO! Very Happy
Hmm, I did not received anything. Hahah.
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SiTaPoN Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:10 am

wowow!!!!

i juz bought a copy today... and frankly, i am a Malay n i nvr study chinese in school... i can only understand n speak a little of basic mandarin.... so i bought the magazine coz Show was on coverpage n having read the above translation, i reali salute you for translating... thanks a million!!!

SiTaPoN

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:00 am

hahahaa...no problem!!! as long u can understand my english will do...because this is my first time translating such a long chinese passage to english.. English is kind of weak for me.
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by inda0002 Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 pm

omg..thx for the translation man..coz i bot one too but cant read a single thing..thx ya! =)

inda0002

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 pm

not problem at all.. =) glad to help all of u
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 pm

E translation was good enough! Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 pm

u sure? my eng so broken~
haha...
but thanks still..... Laughing
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 pm

wow thanks for uploading and translating ! ahh i really wanna buy it, but i dont think they sell it in california .. >___< . they might have it in chinatown but it takes like 2 hrs to get up there and i have completely no ride at all.
hey ! if anyone can get his tour schedule and where he will be touring, pleasee tell me. i hope he comes to california Very Happy
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down