Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish

+19
ammer_sweet
r0ngx
xiaozhuaini
missfangirl
sun_in_action
Killer_smile
Six-One
xraraix
vickie
mhay519
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
anne911
freya1507
rokziie
lonelygurl
jhesa43
alikoh
o_ost1nao_o
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish Empty [01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:10 am

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish

01/26/2009

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" says that he's a romantic with a chauvinist twang. After entering showbiz, and to keep his image, he hasn't been able to date his girlfriend publicly on the streets. A song in his new album, "Gao Diao Ai [Bombastic Love]" he admitted, "He's held it in for a long time, super long," so he sang out his thoughts.

He said, if one day, there were no paparazzi, he wants to show his identification card and openly take his girlfriend to a motel, just to try it out!

The Most Daring Date : Going to Leo Foo Village

With a rare break, he was under the witness of 10+ fans, with a female model strolling down HsinYi District to the Cinema, watching a movie, and feeding each other popcorn. Regretfully, he recalled that year's love relationship, having once gone to the movies in one in front of the other, and sitting in different rows to prevent being exposed. And 10 some years ago he and his girlfriend had gone to Leo Foo Village Theme Park for a date, but it was during his "Romeo" times and wasn't popular, so no one took notice.

Crazy Valentine's Day : Candles To Express Love

His most romantic memory was a past Valentine's, Show had purposely had an argument with his girlfriend and stormed out. That night he lit a rocket and aimed it at the 3rd floor window where his girlfriend lived. He comically said, "I just put my wager on that one, 'cuz too many of them would be weak." When the cracking of the firecracker caught his girlfriend's attention and opened the window, and outside, she saw candles set up reading "I LOVE U," she was surprised and stunned. He immediately called her downstairs, where he had previously already placed flowers on the second floor, and then at the entrance of the first floor he put a little stuffed animal pig. After the two of them hugged, he helped her put on a necklace, and afterwards? Show amusingly said, "Why would I tell you!"

Show said, if he was given one day to invisibly have a date, he would walk hand in hand with his girlfriend and stroll around Taipei East District, walk around the park, go to the club for some dancing, browse the night market near the temple in his hometown KeeLung, and the final stop would be a motel, to "make fried rice?"

Motel Amenities Luxurious, Really Wants to Try It Out

He clarified that he's never been to one before, but he's heard his friends boast about how motels have pools and jet-spa tubs, their amenities are luxurious, and each room has a different theme. This made his a little eager on the inside, wanting to try it out for himself.

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish Empty Re: [01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish

Post by alikoh Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:15 am

waa so scandalouss lol
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

[01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish Empty Re: [01/26/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Wants to Take a Date to a Motel ; "Bombastic Love" Is His Wish

Post by jhesa43 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:31 am

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....pick me....pick me SHOW..hahaha...if im given a chance to have a date with SHOW...i will give full effort and make sure that he will be happy and treasure it for the rest of his life. hahaha...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:50 am

d*mn jhesa43! i was just going to type "waahhhh" as well then i refreshed the page to read new comments i saw yours. ahahaah i miss this forum i haven't been online for almost a week.

ANYWAYS, that is very typical of him to be curious about how motels look like! But they actually sound interesting lol
Nah i don't know how to feel about him hiding his relationships from the public. But then it's probably management orders right? They know best i guess...
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 am

lonelygurl wrote:d*mn jhesa43! i was just going to type "waahhhh" as well then i refreshed the page to read new comments i saw yours. ahahaah i miss this forum i haven't been online for almost a week.

ANYWAYS, that is very typical of him to be curious about how motels look like! But they actually sound interesting lol
Nah i don't know how to feel about him hiding his relationships from the public. But then it's probably management orders right? They know best i guess...

lonelygurl

oh im so sorry. hehehe...well that's my initial reaction when i saw this article..we also miss you here. hahaah..well,
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 am

wahaha. lol
does this mean he have a girlfriend?
waaaaa. xp i hope im just misunderstanding it. xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:20 am

i love this article ...
he seems so normal .... so much normal 29 year old guy ...
wanting to date with gf, not to hide .... and doing what all lovers too .... what is so normal .......
but cannot
i guess this is the price he is paying at the moment for his fame .....

but anyway maybe ...if he has gf ... (my feeling, yes, cause i can remember he said something in the 100% entertainment interview....like i'm very lucky with gals at the moment scratch not sure if i quote right )
found it ...
Show: “It was about a week or two ago. But recently my mood has been very good.”
Xiao Gui: “Why do you say that?”
Show: “My ‘luck with female’ has been good.”
then try a motel in another country ....not taiwan ... travel to japan ;-)
better chance not to get noticed by the paparazzi ;-)

btw i'm also curious about motels
Wink
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 am

i hope that the girl he's talking on his romantic memory is NOT SELINA 'coz I DONT LIKE THAT GIRL for him,,,,,,,,,,,,, no questions asked. Evil or Very Mad i am more relieve if the girl he will end up is his manager, 'coz hes with SHOW through think & thin (she's young right?) Laughing
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

One can dream.... :]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm

whattt, i didn't know he dated a model before! cuz he's always complaining about how he doesn't have that kind of luck with the model ladies haha

being his gf would be super lucky..love a romantic guy with a twist hehe..motels and everything XD
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 pm

agree with freya.
just showing he's a normal guy after all inspite of his fame. Wink
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Felicitationx3: you're DEFINITELY dreaming!

haha, i think he is dreaming too. he has no time for gfs...but IF he IS meeting new females, im happy for him LOL. tho motels...are not so clean o_O i would prefer him going to HOTELS! lols.

haha. that cinema thing..i think,, was for a MV?!! o_O hopefully..Razz
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Aww,that's kinda cute..despite his being famous,he still thinks it's romantic to take someone to a motel.....[I can still ditch ny bf if you want, Show...lol]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

Back to top Go down

Post by Six-One Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 am

Aww~ that's so sweet of him to plan such scheme on his gf.

I agree with freya1507, they should go out of the country so they could date freely. Smile
Six-One
Six-One
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

http://six-one.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:04 am

i like the part where he said " Why would i tell u"..this makes me think how his facial expression when he said this..also when he said " to make fried rice'"...i am starting lauphing with all these words...

Even u are out of the country , i think there are still ppl who would know him..since he is too popular nowadays..
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 am

this just sound so naughty!!!! What a Face
but its totally fine for me!!! at least he say out what he one...
Razz
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 am

LOL THE POOR BOY. i wish he can just date openly actually. but yeah....the fans...oh well.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhuaini Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 am

He's so utterly romantic!!!!
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I think what he planned for his gf was sooooo romantic..there are only few guys who would do such a thing to show how much he loves a person...

piggies are so cute!
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 am

i have the feeling that the guys here in taiwan are more romantic at the guys in usa or europe ....
when i look how they treat her gf
and what they do for her .....
this is cute
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:05 am

It's not just taiwan guys freya,make it asians! =]

So far,it's what I've noticed between guys from here in the U.S and those from the philippines[my hometown]...

Last edited by xraraix on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling..)
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 am

Omg, that valantine's day was awesomeeee

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 am

Wow..want to see that lucky girl
for me i'm ok if he reveals his girlfriend to the public..i want him to be happy ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:45 pm

ya....reveals is ok but the girlfriend have to be understanding enough or else got so many reporters following them,i think show also dun like it....
anyway no matter what most impt is he happy...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:28 am

ah...ha... naughty lil SHOW... wants to go to the motel with his girlfriend... anyway its about time he gets married and stuff....ehehe....=)
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:31 pm

that is so him to do such a thing haha

hes so cute thinking about these things and actually telling everyone about how proud he is of thinking of these ideas =]
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:55 pm

I think the reason why Show doesn't want to reveal his gf is because he doesn't want her to be included with all the showbiz drama.I understand him too.he just cares for her that much,that's why..

*piggies are so cute!*
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:27 pm

show is very caring~~ and really, it's 100% right to hide his GF (if he has one..) from public. but it kinda "pain" for the girl. having a bf but can't say it outloud. can't do anything in open air.

motel?! no~~~ just go right to the church Wink

i remembered a few days ago when Show came to Jacky & Patty's show. Jacky said, "I already asked Luo Mama. She said, whoever gets pregnant then will be married to Show". ^.^ *raise my hand*
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 am

archie1804 wrote:show is very caring~~ and really, it's 100% right to hide his GF (if he has one..) from public. but it kinda "pain" for the girl. having a bf but can't say it outloud. can't do anything in open air.

motel?! no~~~ just go right to the church Wink

i remembered a few days ago when Show came to Jacky & Patty's show. Jacky said, "I already asked Luo Mama. She said, whoever gets pregnant then will be married to Show". ^.^ *raise my hand*

ya ya..i rmb this pregnant thing...if show have kids must be really cute... =P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 am

Jacky said, "I already asked Luo Mama. She said, whoever gets pregnant then will be married to Show"
hihi ... so funny ... i see a lot of hands up cheers cheers cheers

actually i think he is far away from marrying the next time ... first career and then i think he is a serious person when it comes to marrige... this is nothing you should decide after some month ... it took quite a while to know somebody so good that you can know this will be the right person for the rest of your life ... and sometimes is a partner just the right person exact for this periode of life, but maybe not for marrige and having babies

anyway long essay sorry .....
i wish him he is happy and doing his decisions carefully - and meanwhile look for a paparazzi free motel ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next